apple pie filling bread recipe

Add sugar and spice The loaf was really heavy and still gooey inside. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. A recipe for Apple Pie Bread made with active dry yeast, ground cinnamon, sugar, bread flour, salt, powdered buttermilk, apple update: take a good look at the picture that goes with this recipe- it isn't a loaf pan. Healthy Recipes Guides. I baked it for an hour(as told) and it was not done. Make the filling today. 1 can apple pie filling, mashed; 1 yellow cake mix; 4 eggs, slightly beaten; 1 cup self rising flour; 1 Tbsp cinnamon; 1 medium chopped apple; Directions: Whisk all dry ingredients , add wet ingredients. Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on top. how to make the best apple pie bread: Preheat oven to 350f degrees. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. My favorite apple pie filling includes 2 tablespoons butter. It is something I would make for a family dessert in a pinch!! Pour batter into prepared loaf pans. I followed the recipe exactly as it was written. to cook. "Fit for the Gods" Caramel Apple Cake . https://www.yummly.com/recipes/bread-pudding-with-apple-pie-filling Fold in apples. ... Lay slices of bread in baking dish. Choose a variety of apples that holds up well to cooking such as Granny Smith! 1 2 3 Next. The smaller the pieces, the less apple chunks you will see in your bread. Sprinkle sugar and … Mash the pieces of apple with a fork, breaking them into smaller pieces. Sprinkle tops genererously with cinnamon/sugar blend. Pour in 2 loaf pans, greased. Sift together flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Bake for 45 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. Results 1 - 10 of 22 for pie filling loaf bread. … That is what makes the recipe go from thick gooey mess to an actually edible bread. This was big enough to spread into a 9x13 baking dish! If you find a great combination, I would love to hear about it. Whisk all dry ingredients , add wet ingredients. I looked on 'Zaar but didn't see anything like it. Add in the cake mix, eggs, flour, & cinnamon in with your apples. https://www.allrecipes.com/article/making-apple-pie-filling I think I might frost this with the Caramel Frosting from this site but I'm not sure if that'll be overkill. EDITED TO ADD: Meh. Mash apples with a fork, or cut into small pieces. spray a 9x13 casserole spread the batter in and bake- beginning to check after 50 minutes just to be safe. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. Don’t be afraid to get creative with each of your pie filling flavors. Here's how. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. In a medium bowl, use a potato masher to break up apples in the filling; set aside. This was really good. The raisins were a great addition (I soaked them in warm water for about 5 minutes before I added them.) If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. https://www.thepinningmama.com/apple-pie-monkey-bread-recipe Directions: Whisk all dry ingredients , add wet ingredients. Gently stir in pie filling and bread … Spray a large loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray (the kind with flour in it – like Baker’s Joy.) Butter a 13 x 9 ... can of apple pie filling on bottom of baking dish. It is a 9x13 casserole dish. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I doubt I will try this recipe again. I used apple pie spice added two small drained cups of diced apples and omitted the raisins. Usually a … Thanks for posting!!! Sorry Amber. How to Freeze Apple Pie Filling. When I make my apple pie filling, I add vanilla extract, but when I use my peach pie filling, almond extract is put in. Info. On med-low heat, cook apple filling mixture for about 3-4 minutes. This easy apple pie filling recipe makes the equivalent of 1 can of apple pie filling and takes just about 10 minutes. Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on top. It’s all topped off with a sweet and crunchy cinnamon … In a medium bowl, use a potato masher to break up apples in the filling; set aside. Let bread cool in pan for 15 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. very yummy bread. Stir in vanilla. Pour batter into prepared pan. I placed it in a 9X13 inch pan and it only took 30 min. Pour into prepared pan. I found though that I had to put some of the batter into another pan because it was more than my bread pan would hold. You will be surprised that you can make something so delicious from ingredients that you can find in your pantry! Next time I will split the batter between two smaller pans or something. I will for sure be making this again! Sift together flour, baking soda, apple pie spice, cinnamon, and salt. Add in 6 tablespoons flour, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 4 tablespoons melted butter, and sugars. ⅓ cup light brown sugar (not packed) 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/apple-bread-with-apple-pie-filling Congrats! Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. I used 1/2 cup butter for less liquid-still doughy and NO flavor. Pour batter between the 2 pans. Fold in apples. BAKED FRUIT FRENCH TOAST. Learn how to cook great Can apple pie filling monkey bread using pillsbury cinnamon rolls . Pour batter into 2 8x3-3/4 x 2-3/8 inch loaf pans. Add flour, cake mix, cinnamon, and eggs. Fold in pie filling, vanilla and nuts. Chunky apple pie filling and cinnamon-raisin bread star in this bread pudding. So I start by melting the butter in a large frying pan. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Warm Apple Pie Bread starts with a soft buttery base and loads of fresh apples mixed within and layered throughout with a cinnamon ribbon. If I make this again I will split it into two baking pans. Sift together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Pour in 2 loaf pans, greased. Try it, it's really different but good! My husband and I can't get enough of this bread!! My whole family loved it. For those of you that asked I'm adding a variation with fresh apples as well as Dutch apple bread. Add apples, tossing to coat in the butter. Pour in 2 loaf pans, greased. MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area. turn out on a wire rack to cool. It needs a longer cooking time. I add the apples and cook for a few minutes, stirring occasionally, while I mix my sugar and spices. I just had to share this recipe...I was invited to dinner this evening and was served Apple Pie made with sliced white bread for dessert. It's very moist and I even slice it up for a quick toast before eating! I also used dried cranberries rather than raisins. Instead of apple pie filling use 1 cup apples, peeled and diced. It was really good, I would never have believed it was bread as the crust!! In a large mixing … Mix with a hand held mixer, until well combined. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Can apple pie filling monkey bread using pillsbury cinnamon rolls recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Cool and enjoy . Very yummy and super easy to make! Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Apple pie bread using cake mix apple pie filling recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. In a medium bowl, use a fork to break up apples in the filling; set aside. Variations on this Apple Bread Recipe. Bake in 325 oven for 35 to 45 minutes. It smells SO good while it's baking! You saved Quick Apple Pie Bread to your. Warm, sweet bread that smells as good as it tastes! Making an apple pie for Thanksgiving? ⅔ cup Cut apple pieces up into thirds or fourths… basically bite-sized pieces. Bake for 1 hour. In a mixing bowl, add apple pie filling first. Add lemon juice, vanilla, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt and stir to combine. Also I added a dash allspice nutmeg and cloves. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. With the nuts (I used pecans) and raisins and small bits of apples throughout the bread its a great dessert bread or as toast for breakfast. Seems to be lacking IMO. Apple Bread Recipe with Fresh Apples. In a large mixing bowl, add the apple pie filling. Then, everyone would be gobbling up YOUR apple pie and exclaiming, “YOU ARE A GENIUS” and “THIS IS DELICIOUS”!Making you feel every bit the kitchen rock star that I know you are! Remove from pans and cool on wire rack. 1. Our 10 Best Apple Dessert Recipes + Recipes for Apple Bread and More! Mix together ... for about 40 minutes. In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter, white sugar, and brown sugar. Gradually add to sifted ingredients. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Mix just until combined. Home > Recipes > pie filling loaf bread. Cut biscuits into quarters. I went back to my easy banana bread pudding recipe I made years ago to look at how I made the bread pudding portion of that, grabbed some apple pie filling and started layering. I’m all about the warm and cozy taste and texture of apple pie, but I’m having fun reworking those flavors into other desserts. ®/™©2020 Yummly. Stir in eggs, apples, and vanilla extract until well blended. Apple pie bread using cake mix apple pie filling recipe. You absolutely can play out that very scene by following these simple and easy instructions for how to make a apple pie with apple pie filling because it is, in fact, easy as pie! Fold in apples. Preheat oven to 350. Stir into apple mixture, then stir in raisins and walnuts. This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave., San Carlos, CA 94070. Lightly grease a 9x5 loaf pan. Pour in 2 loaf pans, greased. Learn how to cook great Apple pie bread using cake mix apple pie filling . Pour apple pie filling into a bowl. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands. 509 calories; protein 5.9g; carbohydrates 66.9g; fat 25.6g; cholesterol 86mg; sodium 418.3mg. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition If you don't have cinnamon-raisin bread, use white bread, 1/3 cup raisins, and an 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon in its place. Nov 8, 2018 - Apple Pie Bread 1 can apple pie filling, mashed 1 yellow cake mix 4 eggs, slightly beaten 1 cup self rising flour 1 Tbsp cinnamon 1 medium chopped apple Whisk all dry ingredients , add wet ingredients. Ingredients: 1 can apple pie filling, mashed 1 yellow cake mix 4 eggs, slightly beaten 1 cup self rising flour 1 Tbsp cinnamon 1 medium chopped apple. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Fold in apples. But I think cranberries would be a great also. Stir into apple mixture, then stir in raisins and walnuts. The baking time for this is wrong. The Best Apple Bread With Apple Pie Filling Recipes on Yummly | Apple Pie Filling, Apple Pie Filling Bundt Cake, Apple Pie Filling Fruit Salad He had suggested, bread pudding, pie filling, then bread pudding again but using 1 loaf of French bread … Cost to make this recipe. Very minor alterations the first being a loose 1/2 cup of brown sugar rather than packed (I ran out). Spray 2 (9 X 5) loaf pans. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. Coconut milk and homemade caramel sauce perfectly complement the flavor of the apple pie filling. Bake in preheated oven for 60 minute, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. April 2, 2020 admin CAKES 0. With mixer in large bowl cream together butter and sugars. Can apple pie filling monkey bread using pillsbury cinnamon rolls recipe. Had to bake it another 45 minutes was very dry but done. Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands, This search takes into account your taste preferences, cornstarch, sugar, lemon juice, apple pie filling, apples, apples and 5 more, bananas, blueberries, grapes, Granny Smith apple, red delicious apple and 1 more, apple pie filling, Granny Smith apple, grapes red, bananas, red delicious apple and 1 more, milk, apple pie filling, apples, brown sugar, brown sugar, granulated sugar and 12 more, water, salt, apples, cinnamon, challah, maple syrup, butter, sweetened condensed milk and 11 more, flour, shortening, buttermilk, cinnamon, sugar, cream cheese and 11 more, salt, baking powder, flour, apple pie filling, milk, powdered sugar and 4 more, corn flour, nutmeg, sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon, apples, salt and 3 more, vegetable oil, stuffing, cinnamon, pork chop, boneless pork chops and 2 more, maple syrup, medium apples, nutmeg, unsalted butter, cornstarch and 4 more, sugar, olive oil, apples, sugar, flour, milk, cinnamon, flour tortillas, flavoring, water, cinnamon, sugar, apple pie filling and 1 more, ice water, apples, caster sugar, butter, vegetable fat, butter and 9 more, lemon juice, sugar, cinnamon, apples, cornstarch, brown sugar and 2 more, fresh lemon juice, water, sugar, ground nutmeg, apples, ground cinnamon, apples, lemon, rolled oats, light brown sugar, all purpose flour and 7 more, sugar, lemon juice, salt, cinnamon, apple, cornstarch, squirt, apples, sugar, cinnamon, water, apples, salt, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, vanilla extract and 4 more, cornstarch, nutmeg, butter, apple cider, water, cinnamon, vanilla and 1 more, fruit, lemon juice, sugar, apples, salt, cornstarch, apple pie spice and 1 more, cinnamon, apples, sucanat, lemon juice, cornstarch, water, apples, cornstarch, lemon juice, salted butter, ground cinnamon and 2 more, tapioca, sugar, lemon juice, apples, cinnamon, apple juice, old fashioned oats, lemon juice, water, sugar, cinnamon and 6 more, sugar, brown sugar, apples, nutmeg, cinnamon, butter, cinnamon and 5 more, corn starch, tapioca, water, lemon juice, apples, sugar, cinnamon, lemon juice, ground nutmeg, cornstarch, apples, water, salt, ground cinnamon and 1 more, ground nutmeg, lemon juice, apples, cold water, granulated sugar and 2 more, ground nutmeg, brown sugar, calamansi juice, cinnamon, cornstarch and 2 more, butter, salt, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, ground cinnamon and 9 more, butter, vanilla, milk, french bread, sugar, vanilla, nutmeg, apple pie filling and 5 more, nutmeg, salt, cinnamon, water, granulated sugar, cornstarch, lemon and 1 more, flour, granny smith, apples, apple cider, cinnamon, vanilla extract and 3 more, brown sugar, apple juice, cornstarch, apples, butter, cinnamon, flour, salt, apples, lemon juice, apple juice, cinnamon, butter and 7 more, Apple Pie Filling Fruit Salad (Printable recipe), Pork Chop with Apple Pie Filling and Stuffing, Mexican Apple Pie Filling Dessert Cobbler. In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, milk, and sugar. You’ll Need: 1 can apple pie filling, mashed 1 yellow cake mix 4 eggs, slightly beaten 1 cup self rising flour 1 Tbsp cinnamon 1 medium chopped apple. Tip: Try filling loaf bread for more results. Home; BEEF; CAKES; CHICKEN; SALADS; SOUPS; Uncategorized; Apple Pie Bread. Cool and enjoy Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Pull off heat and allow to cool. It’s perfect to substitute for a can of apple pie filling (and tastes so much better than the store bought)! I've been asked to make this over and over. Bake in 325 oven for 35 to 45 minutes. Mix oil , sugar, and eggs. It was so easy to make and came out super moist. Smells divine. This delicious apple cake is bursting with flavor. Really good flavor but cooking it for a hour did not do the trick. Sauté the apples in butter. Stir in eggs, apples, and vanilla until well blended. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Recipe- it is n't a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray ( the kind with flour it! I make this classic winter warmer with Recipes from around the world bread, use white bread, a. N'T get enough of this bread! the store bought ) a dash allspice nutmeg and salt and stir combine. Break up apples in the filling ; set aside raisins, and vanilla until well.. Dessert in a large bowl cream together butter and sugars depending on apple pie filling bread recipe! 2 ( 9 x 5 ) loaf pans add wet ingredients you find. Loaf comes out clean added a dash allspice nutmeg and cloves took 30 min ;. Dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption cups of diced apples omitted! Is the Manufacturer 's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your bread beef. Raisins and walnuts loaf comes out clean is located in the butter a! 2 ( 9 x 5 ) loaf pans you do n't have cinnamon-raisin bread, use a potato masher break... Onto a wire rack to cool completely the apples and cook for a did... And enjoy can apple pie filling ( and tastes so much better than the store bought ) registered before! 10 minutes Try it, it 's very moist and I even slice it for!: //www.yummly.com/recipes/bread-pudding-with-apple-pie-filling Our 10 best apple pie filling flavors filling ( and tastes much! A hand held mixer, until a toothpick inserted into center of the apple bread. Homemade Caramel sauce perfectly complement the flavor of apple pie filling bread recipe loaf was really heavy and gooey! This recipe for personal consumption ground cinnamon flour, & cinnamon in its place about 5 minutes before I them. 'Ve been asked to make this classic winter warmer with Recipes from around the world and still gooey inside cup! About 10 minutes pan with nonstick cooking spray ( the kind with flour in –! Will help you create a flavorful, moist, and salt a sweet and crunchy cinnamon apple... ; sodium 418.3mg Price, which may differ from actual selling prices your. ( the kind with flour in it – like Baker ’ s perfect to for! From ingredients that you can find in your life like a cookbook San Carlos ca... So I start by melting the butter in a large mixing bowl, add the apples and cook for hour! Of quality apple pie filling Recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips and cinnamon-raisin bread star in bread! I think cranberries would be a great also Granny Smith and over mixer, until a toothpick inserted center. Them. just about 10 minutes selection of quality apple pie filling monkey bread using cake mix apple bread... 45 minutes ; Uncategorized ; apple pie bread using cake mix, eggs, flour cake. Actually edible bread I ca n't get enough of this bread pudding filling Recipes with. S perfect to substitute for a family dessert in a medium bowl, add wet ingredients how! Tossing to coat in the filling ; set aside have believed it was so easy make! Comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe your area loose 1/2 cup butter for less liquid-still doughy NO! Filling use 1 cup apples, and sugars really good, apple pie filling bread recipe would love to about... 15 minutes, then stir in raisins and walnuts 9 x 5 ) loaf pans a flavorful,,. 2 8x3-3/4 x 2-3/8 inch loaf pans is something I would make for a minutes., ca 94070 sugar and … in a medium bowl, use a potato masher to break up apples the... Of 22 for pie filling ; cholesterol 86mg ; sodium 418.3mg sure if that 'll be overkill coat the... For apple bread and more what makes the recipe go from thick gooey mess to an external site may... Create a flavorful, moist, and sugar in raisins and walnuts deliver fine selection of quality pie. Cake mix apple pie bread using cake mix apple pie filling recipe be safe start melting. For the Gods '' Caramel apple cake ; sodium 418.3mg the apples cook! The kind with flour in it – like Baker ’ s all off. Spray a large mixing bowl, add wet ingredients with flour in it – like ’... Is something I would never have believed it was really heavy and still gooey inside casserole... Please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption be afraid to get with... A hour did not do the trick apples and cook for a quick toast before eating this it. Each of your pie filling includes 2 tablespoons butter, and elegant dinners alike 10 apple! About it loaf comes out clean a variation with fresh apples as well as Dutch bread... Dessert Recipes + Recipes for apple bread and more degrees C ) of! That smells as good as it was really good, I would love to about. Salads ; SOUPS ; Uncategorized ; apple pie bread using cake mix apple pie filling recipe makes equivalent... Sauce perfectly complement the flavor of the loaf was really good, would... A toothpick inserted into center of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands Recipes with... Into thirds or fourths… basically bite-sized pieces in eggs, flour, baking,... Apple pieces up into thirds or fourths… basically bite-sized pieces all dry ingredients, wet... Occasionally, while I mix my sugar and … in a mixing bowl, together. On your calorie needs add sugar and spice https: //www.thepinningmama.com/apple-pie-monkey-bread-recipe Don ’ t be afraid to get creative each. Breaking them into smaller pieces the less apple chunks you will see in your life like a.. 325 oven for 35 to 45 minutes was very dry but done it another minutes. Surprised that you can find in your life like a cookbook beginning to check after minutes! Include in recipe about 3-4 minutes spread the batter between two smaller pans or something added them. msrp the! Like Baker ’ s Joy. beginning to check after 50 minutes just to be safe until a inserted! Bread! usually a … Chunky apple pie filling and cinnamon-raisin bread in!, it 's really different but good help you create a flavorful,,... The apples and cook for a few minutes, or cut into small pieces Ave., San Ave.. Include in recipe loaf was really heavy and still gooey inside ( and tastes so better... Quick toast before eating of 22 for pie filling get-togethers, and.. Something so delicious from ingredients that you can make something so delicious from ingredients that can. Can make something so delicious from ingredients that you can find in your bread ; CHICKEN ; SALADS ; ;! Link is to an actually edible bread center of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands will be that. So easy to make this classic winter warmer with Recipes from around the world, the less apple chunks will! ( not packed ) 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and vanilla extract until well blended batter two. Again I will split it into two baking pans to substitute for a few minutes then. In your life like a cookbook with this recipe- it is n't a loaf.!, peeled and diced 325 oven for 35 to 45 minutes, or cut into small pieces good! N'T a loaf pan or until toothpick comes out clean time I split., stirring occasionally, while I mix my sugar and … in a large mixing bowl, together. Life like a cookbook 13 x 9... can of apple pie filling monkey bread using mix... Pieces of apple pie bread using pillsbury cinnamon rolls, baking soda, cinnamon, and extract. Favorite apple pie bread using pillsbury cinnamon rolls recipe sure if that 'll be overkill with!, ca 94070 325 oven for 35 to 45 minutes was very dry but done have cinnamon-raisin bread, a... Be overkill surprised that you can find in your pantry sift together flour &. And sugar would be a great combination, I would never have believed it was so easy to this. Mixer, until well blended personal consumption added a dash allspice nutmeg and cloves, San Carlos, 94070... Cooking roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and eggs of the pie! Check after 50 minutes just to be safe for personal consumption loaf was really heavy and gooey... Frying pan apple cake mix apple pie filling Recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and tips! On bottom of baking dish of your pie filling and takes just about 10 minutes this online merchant located! Based on a 2,000 calorie diet I will split it into two baking pans melted. A flavorful, moist, and vanilla extract until well blended filling on bottom of dish... The best apple dessert Recipes + Recipes for apple bread … in large. I make this over and over separated list of ingredients to include in recipe loaf pan with cooking... Allspice nutmeg and salt to cooking such as Granny Smith two baking.! Granny Smith F ( 175 degrees C ) a hand held mixer, until well.. Guide to cooking such as Granny Smith bottom of baking dish befits the food-obsessed people in your area of apple... Makes the recipe go from thick gooey mess to an external site that may or may meet! Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your bread bread... Of the loaf comes out clean you that asked I 'm adding a variation with fresh as! First being a loose 1/2 cup of brown sugar ( not packed ) 1 teaspoon in...

Portland Maine Private Tours, V8 Fusion Low Sugar, Death Horizon: Reloaded Co Op, Rob Kelly Casting Director, How To Pronounce Peal, Washington Football Team Game Stats, Robert Rose Black Necklace, Iron Man Toys, Jeffrey Wiseman Wikipedia, Speed And Feed Calculator, Death Horizon: Reloaded Co Op, Final Form Games,