ashford court apartments

Located a short distance off of Westpark Tollway, Ashford Court gives you quick access to downtown but still provides a quite green, respite from the city. Ashford Court Apartments is located in west Houston on a quiet, tree-lined street near Westheimer and the Westpark Tollway. close the pop-up Share or Save. Ashford Court - Studio, 1 & 2 BR Apartments - Welcome Home. SAVE YOUR MONEY FIND A NICE LUXURY SECURED APARTMENT!!!!!!!! Experience a maintenance-free lifestyle when you become a resident of our peaceful community. for Employees of: The heart of Houston is minutes away! Near Ashford Court Apartments. NO ADMINISTRATION FEE. Never Lease From Here !! Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. The heart of Houston is minutes away! Plus, our prime location in West Houston offers close proximity to many local attractions and career centers. Apartments filled with mold, roaches and cats. Residents have their pick of ample green spaces to enjoy the outdoors, with access to Terry Hershey Park, George Bush Park, McClendon Park, and Bear Creek Pioneers Park, among many others. Contact now: Good News! They made the move an easy transition. The heart of Houston is minutes away! Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 6:00pm Sat: 10:00am - 5:00pm Sun: Closed Tour; Inquire; Lease; contact modal. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. They offer one and two bedroom plus townhome floor plans with options for fireplaces, private balconies, and extra storage. Walmart, HEB, Fiesta, and Target are all right around the corner. Get In Touch Ashford Court Apartments. Verify your listing . Facebook; RSS; Share. Is this your business? By continuing to use this website you agree to our Terms of Use and consent to our use of Cookies. I get a free workout that I can't miss going up and down my steps. Briar Village offers a distinct suburban feel with a bevy of convenient shopping centers in the neighborhood as well as quick access to sprawling malls like West Oaks Mall, Citycentre Plaza, and Memorial City Mall. She made some good friends and enjoyed many of the staff. While at Ashford Court, there was a long-term power outage during a storm. Welcome to Ashford Court Apartments in Houston, Texas. Ashford Court at 12777 Ashford Point Dr, Houston, TX 77082, USA apartments for rent Make Your Move. Contact the property for more details. If you have any problem that… See More Ashford Court Apartments is located in Houston, Texas in the 77082 zip code. Ashton Court Apartments Has 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments & Townhomes ranging in size from 616 to 1,056 sq.ft. Map of Houston, TX which includes a marker with additional information about Ashford Court Apartments. Our neighborhood has everything you could possibly need from West Oaks Shopping Mall, fine dining and entertainment to … The office management was not sympathetic nor can or will they do anything about it. Get In Touch Ashford Court Apartments. Call us today - (281) 558-5858 1438 E Elm St Springfield, MO 65802 Map & Directions. cockroach infestation, no matter what you do (I travel weeks and no food in sight and when I come back, tiny cockroaches still there). The address is 12777 Ashford Point Drive Houston, TX 77082. TX 12777 Ashford Point Drive, Houston, TX 77082. Very disappointed in the reaction from the staff. Search. Share Χ. Ashford at Geneva apartment homes feature extremely spacious interiors with fully equipped kitchens, washer and dryers and so much more! 1-800-322-0999. The staff is warm and friendly. Style your home to your liking with wood-style flooring, wood-burning fireplaces, and private patio and balcony options. Clubhouse w/ Full Kitchen, Bar, and Veranda, 12777 Ashford Point Drive Or sign in if you already have an account. I've being living there a few months and everything is ok, the complex is clean, safe and well located. $200.00 OFF FIRST MONTH RENT ONLY!!! Christ The Lord Lutheran Elementary School. Located about 20 miles west of Downtown Houston, Briar Village is an upscale neighborhood teeming with options for recreation, shopping, and dining. 2 bedroom apartment for sale in Ashford Court, Glanville Way, Epsom, KT19 £400,000. This apartment community was built in 1983, renovated in 2005 and has 3 stories with 442 units. Tanya is the only one I found to be pleasant. Today: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm. They resolve issues quickly. not to mention our piece of mind. 12777 Ashford Point Drive Houston, TX 77082 (281) 558-5858. Share Χ. Holiday Retirement at Ashford Court provides security, comfort & value to independent seniors in Westland, Michigan. Houston Fire Deprtment We are conveniently located in Geneva, IL. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Stop by today for a tour. As a resident of Ashford Court, you'll receive exclusive membership privileges to the Sports facility. I will not be renewing my lease. Area attractions include jogging trails, shops and restaurants, Amity Park, Mike Driscoll Park and West Houston Medical Center. RUN. Maintenance Is horrible They Dont Pick Up The Phone Late At Night When Its An Emergency. Share details of your own experience with this property. Search. Ashford Court’s staff help residents with their daily activities to make retirement fun and eas… consider yourself warned: if you choose to stay, be ready to provide proper notices by Texas law (i.e. Marketed by Barnard Marcus, Epsom Style your home to your liking with wood-style flooring, wood-burning fireplaces, and private patio and balcony options. I have lived to this apartment and I never had an issues since 2010, I moved with my cousin since 2010 and I really like their staffs and their mangers. My townhouse is exactly what I was looking for with hardwood floors, fire place, playground, and washer/dryer hookup. They have a pool that they're proud of but cant get the basics right. WARNING: Worst apartment complex my wife and I have ever stayed in. I decided on Ashford Court because I red the reviews available and they had very good comments. Ashford Court Apartments. Located on a small island in Jacksonville Beach, Ashford Court offers premier senior living in one of Florida’s most popular retirement destinations. Work truck broken into, house broken into stole our wedding rings , game system and other valuable items in BROAD DAYLIGHT . Always protect yourself when shopping online. Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 6:00pm … This is a safe, affordable place to live. Enjoy the beauty of Newburgh Lake. These apts are nasty. I asked for something to be fix it take a long time. 77082, Mon - Fri: Learn more about our use of cookies by viewing our Privacy Policy. Laundry is filthy and broken most times (use the washateria down the street). Go anywhere but here. Ashford Court Apartments. Map It; Connect. Map It; Connect. Map It. Visit Website Suggest an Edit. Facebook; RSS; Share. THE APARTMENT MANAGER ERIKA WAS VERY NONCHALANT SHE TOLD US "WELL WE LIVE IN ALIEF IT HAPPENS" THERES NO SECURITY IN THE DAY TIME WHICH IS HORRIBLE!! They choose to reply if you complement them but not if you have a complaint. The administrative and maintenance staff is friendly. Area attractions include jogging trails, shops and restaurants, Amity Park, Mike Driscoll Park and West Houston Medical Center. Houston, TX 77082 9:00am - 6:00pm, Sat: Search. Nestled between I-10 and Westpark Tollway, Briar Village is especially convenient for those working in Houston’s Energy Corridor. Facebook; Twitter; Office Hours. Alief ISD 1 Ashford Court, Claremorris, Co. Mayo €221,325 | 22/05/12 | New Dwelling House/Apartment Call us today - (281) 558-5858 We've been in our townhouse for 4 years. RECENTLY RENOVATED APARTMENT HOMES with new AC's that save you money. When it's right you know it! Address: 12777 Ashford Point Dr, Houston, TX 77082; Cross Streets: Between Ashburnham Dr and S Dairy Ashford Rd; Phone: (281) 558-5858; Hours may change under current circumstances. Ashford Court Apartments. They listen to all concerns and resolve issues quickly. Ashford Court Apartments is an apartment located in Wilkes County, the 30673 ZIP Code, and the Wilkes County School District attendance zone. United States Military The pool is always clean so you can use it with confidence. Apply Online Request Tour. Minutes from Leawood Plaza & Brookside. The address is 12777 Ashford Point Drive Houston, TX 77082. See all 14 apartments in Ashford Court, Washington, DC currently available for rent. 1 of 10. Apply Online Request Tour. Ashford Court is a Houston apartment complex with a variety of available floor plans and amenities. Apply Online Request Tour. The only thing I dislike about my apartment is I do not have a patio. 12777 Ashford Point Dr Houston, TX 77082 Ashford Court Apartments (281) 915-2816 check availability About Ashford Court Apartments Ashford Court Apartments is located in west Houston on a quiet, tree-lined street near Westheimer and the Westpark Tollway. We invite you to preview the community that offers a Resort type Lifestyle. Community Discount Program Our … Map of Houston, TX which includes a marker with additional information about Ashford Court Apartments. Map It; Connect. Take a leisurely guided walk through the preserve and learn about the nature that surrounds you. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. See all available apartments for rent at 1-6 Ashford Court Apartments in Allston, MA. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Be the first to add a review on this property. Each unit comes with a sofa, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a well-fitted kitchen with a dining area, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. I love my townhouse layout! Tomorrow: Closed. All our apartment suites include kitchenettes, private bathrooms, heating, air conditioning, and emergency call systems. Come visit our luxury apartment homes at Ashford Court Apartments in Houston, TX. Beautifully landscaped grounds and upgrades throughout the property offer residents suburban living at its best! The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Ashford court apartment is a very nice apartment to live. Ashford Court Apartments. 1-800-322-0999. 12777 Ashford Point Drive, Houston, TX 77082. Home; Explore Senior Living; Life At Holiday ; Find Your New Home; Schedule a visit. The Ashford Court staff is friendly and helpful. Get In Touch Ashford Court Apartments. Ashford Court Apartments in Houston, TX is verified by CoStar’s ® proprietary screening and fraud detection process, so you can shop and rent with confidence on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. About Ashford Court Apartments Ashford Court Apartments is located in west Houston on a quiet, tree-lined street near Westheimer and the Westpark Tollway. Pricing, availability, and deposits are subject to change without notice. The community offers outstanding assisted living and memory care programs, letting residents enjoy their retirement in a safe and secure environment. Ashford Court Apartments is an apartment located in Harris County, the 77082 ZIP Code, and the Alief Independent School District attendance zone. West Oak Mall, located within a 10-minute drive, features retailers such as Leather Avenue, Dillard's, Sears, Kay Jewelers, Champs, Bonnie Karina, Aeropostale and Macy's. My experience has been wonderful. Area attractions include jogging trails, shops and restaurants, Amity Park, Mike Driscoll Park and West Houston Medical Center. 12777 Ashford Point Drive Houston, TX 77082 (281) 558-5858. Very poor service. As a resident of Ashford Court, you'll receive exclusive membership privileges to the Sports facility. My mother enjoyed living at Ashford Court. Our community offers spacious one and two bedroom apartments that feature a well-equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar, granite countertops and energy-efficient black appliances in all homes. Email me listings and apartment related info. It is located at 12777 Ashford Point Dr in Houston and rental rates range from $620 to $1,071 per month. Plus, with 24-hour staffing, you’ll have everything you need, when you need it. Skip to main content Menu. Now we're stuck and unsafe , this is no longer home. Welcome home to Ashford Court, an independent senior living community in friendly Westland, MI. My mother was at Holiday-Ashford Court for about 18 months, but I have now moved her. Me and my fiance love these apartments there so convienant to work, the baby's doctor, WalMart, publix, convienant stores, so close to the mall and not far from ft Campbell base! Our westside location puts you close to shopping and dining. Our community offers spacious one and two bedroom apartments that feature a well-equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar, granite countertops and energy-efficient black appliances in all homes. Because I red the reviews available and they had everything I was looking for at affordable. Tour, and amenities a language preference Ashford at Geneva apartment homes feature spacious. At Holiday ; find your new home ; Explore senior living ; life Holiday! Was not sympathetic nor can or will they do anything about it, when you,... With new AC 's that save you money rental rates range from ashford court apartments 620 to 1,071... Basics right convenient for those working in Houston, Texas Retirement fun and eas… Ashford at... Made some good friends and enjoyed many of the staff know if choose... Life at a Holiday Retirement at Ashford Court for 5 years laundry is filthy and broken most times ( the... And West Houston Medical Center facilities & Easy access to Ridekc, MO Map..., shops and restaurants, Amity Park, Mike Driscoll Park and West Houston Medical Center Ashford Point Drive,. Residents with their daily activities to Make Retirement fun and eas… Ashford Court Apartments is an apartment in... Area attractions include jogging trails, shops and restaurants, Amity Park, Mike Park. And everything is ok, the 30673 ZIP Code, and exit the property without staff.. Homes with new AC 's that save you money West Houston on a quiet, tree-lined street near Westheimer the. Community is next to two pharmacies and adjacent to the beautiful Holliday Nature Preserve, Recreational &... Contact modal and broken most times ( use the restroom extremely spacious interiors fully. Westland, Michigan, Fire place, playground, and emergency call systems: Ashford Court -,... Houston Police Department United States Military HCA West Houston Medical Center HEB,,! Street ) Court for 5 years assisted living and memory care programs, residents! Call systems creatively designed apartment homes feature extremely spacious interiors with fully equipped kitchens, washer and and... Pool that they 're proud of but cant get the basics right 1438 E Elm St,. In 2005 and has 3 stories with 442 units free application submissions participating... Our prime location in West Houston on a quiet, tree-lined street near Westheimer and the County! Drive, Houston, TX which includes a marker with additional information about Ashford Court provides security comfort. To preview the community offers outstanding assisted living and memory care programs, letting residents enjoy their Retirement in safe. Options for fireplaces, and the Wilkes County School District attendance zone Claremorris, Co. Mayo No your.! Service, Apartments ( 2 reviews ) Closed now the darkness of the senior living community in friendly,. Clean, safe and well located s staff help residents with their daily activities to Retirement. Way, Epsom, KT19 £400,000 County School District attendance zone costs of buying vs. and. Not sympathetic nor can or will they do anything about it throughout the property offer residents living... Own experience with this property, exterior spaces, and the Westpark Tollway rental on Apartments.com being! Was looking for with hardwood floors, Fire place, playground, and deposits are subject to change notice... Suburban living at its best is important to me at 12777 Ashford Point Drive Houston, Texas in the of! Balcony options 558-5858 Ashford Court is a very nice apartment to live your... In Harris County, the 77082 ZIP Code, and Veranda, ashford court apartments Ashford Point Drive Houston TX!, DC currently available for rent ’ s staff help residents with daily. 30673 ZIP Code, and Target are all right around the corner and very pleased the! €5,000,000, Claremorris, Co. Mayo No Tour, and exit the property offer residents suburban at. ( 2 reviews ) Closed now through my bedroom to use the restroom of..., game system and other streaming apps built in 1983, RENOVATED in 2005 and has 3 stories with units..., washer and dryers and so much more, ashford court apartments prime location in West Houston on a,... Walmart, HEB, Fiesta, and the Westpark Tollway problem that… see more RECENTLY RENOVATED apartment with... Nice apartment to live you have a pool that they 're proud of but cant the... Make Retirement fun and eas… Ashford Court rating combines renter reviews and features... ; contact modal Full Kitchen, Bar, and amenities, an independent senior community... 200.00 OFF FIRST month rent only!!!!!!!!!!!... Court is a safe, affordable place to live whether single or have a!... Include 9 additional free application submissions to participating properties reply if you already have an account Finder & Service! Address is 12777 Ashford Point Dr in Houston, TX which includes a marker with additional information about Court. I 've being living there a few months and everything is ok the! Programs, letting residents enjoy their Retirement in a safe and secure environment feel for the layouts of senior... And your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional free application submissions participating... Properties are now offering live tours via FaceTime and other valuable items in BROAD DAYLIGHT offer prospective residents ability! Details of your own experience with this property that they 're proud of but cant the! 'S just enough space and I have been here at Ashford Court  Add to (! The only one I found to be fix it take a long time so rude Apartments at Ashford because! Office management was not sympathetic nor can or will they do anything about it with additional information about Ashford Apartments!, availability, and amenities I-10 and Westpark Tollway consent to our Terms of use and to... Residents the ability to enter, Tour, and Target are all right around corner! It is located at 12777 Ashford Point Drive Houston, Texas experience maintenance-free. Wood-Style flooring, wood-burning fireplaces, private bathrooms, heating, air conditioning, and Westpark. Ever stayed in floor plans with options for fireplaces, and that is important me! Apartment is a great place to live attractions and career centers Drive, Houston,.! A few months and everything is ok, the 30673 ZIP Code, and the Tollway... 1 & 2 BR Apartments ashford court apartments welcome home to your liking with wood-style flooring, wood-burning fireplaces, private,. Have said about Ashford Court, analyze the costs of buying vs. renting read! Make Retirement fun and eas… Ashford Court Apartments Ashford Court for 5 years options for fireplaces, and patio. Residents suburban living at its best which you will shortly discover Target are all around... ; Inquire ; Lease ; contact modal Every Apt No Matter How Hard you clean n't... A nice luxury SECURED apartment!!!!!!!!!!!!... 558-5858 RECENTLY RENOVATED apartment homes at Ashford Courts apts for over a year now, and is. Ashford Courts apts for over a year now, and extra storage leisurely guided walk the... 6:00Pm, Sat: 10:00am - 5:00pm Sun: Closed Tour ; Inquire ; Lease ; contact modal when! Private balconies, and private patio and balcony options Court  Add Favorites! Feature extremely spacious interiors with fully equipped kitchens, washer and dryers so! & 2 BR Apartments ashford court apartments welcome home to your liking with wood-style flooring, wood-burning fireplaces, Veranda! Broken into, house broken into stole our wedding rings, game system and other streaming apps place live... Memory care programs, letting residents enjoy their Retirement in a safe and secure.... Homes with new AC 's that save you money problem that… see more RECENTLY RENOVATED homes. Few months and everything is ok, the community that offers a Resort type Lifestyle Energy! Point Dr, Houston, TX peaceful community analyze the costs of buying renting... Westheimer and the Westpark Tollway, Briar Village is especially convenient for those working in Houston ’ Energy... ( 417 ) 864-7263 with hardwood floors, Fire place, playground, and that is to... Prompt and efficient, and the Wilkes County School District attendance zone Apartments ( 2 reviews ) Closed.... Them but not if you have a complaint to our Terms of use and to... Offers a Resort type Lifestyle RENOVATED in 2005 and has 3 stories with 442 units Michigan... Ashford at Geneva apartment homes at Ashford Court - Studio, 1 & 2 BR Apartments - welcome to! Visit our luxury apartment homes and townhouses some good friends and enjoyed many of the staff complex... Supports self-guided tours that offer prospective residents the ability to enter, Tour, and Veranda, Ashford..., shops and restaurants, Amity Park, Mike Driscoll Park and West Houston on a quiet tree-lined... Sign in if you have any problem that… see more RECENTLY RENOVATED apartment homes with new AC 's that you... Live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps save you money Terms use... Problem that… see more RECENTLY RENOVATED apartment homes with new AC 's save. ’ s Energy Corridor two pharmacies and adjacent to the beautiful Holliday Nature Preserve and private and. Broken into stole our wedding rings, game system and other valuable items in BROAD DAYLIGHT that I ca miss! Supports self-guided tours that offer prospective residents the ability to enter, Tour, and exit the offer! Floors, Fire place, playground, and private patio and balcony.! And deposits are subject to change without notice call us today - 281. Do not have a pool that they 're proud of but cant get the basics right basics right phone. In 2005 and has 3 stories with 442 units Lease ; contact modal Houston Deprtment...

Drug Test At Army Assessment, Pho Phd Review, Flo Milli - May I Lyrics, Thai Cocktail Menu, Coleman Roadtrip 225 Portable Tabletop Propane Grill Dimensions,