colt officers model specs

i have 3 original 6 rnd mags, and have since bought two 7 rounders. Grips Also Fit: Colt Defender, Colt Night Defender .45, Colt 1991A Compact, Colt Combat Commander Compact (Concealed Carry) & Many Clones: To meet the desire for a .357 Magnum holster gun, Colt developed a totally new concept: a .357 Magnum revolver built on a medium frame. It was made in .38 Colt Long, and .38 Special. And while it isn’t a thousand dollar pistol it works every time I pull the trigger. It served as the standard-issue sidearm for the United States Armed Forces from 1911 to 1985. The details of operating a 1911 as opposed to a Glock? In the end, it was a wonder the Commander was so reliable. Time limit exceeded. Then I saw her, a Colt Defender, chambered in 9mm and fell in love. The SIG C3 is an excellent example of the CCO series. These Trooper models were really nothing more than the Colt Officer's Model Match fitted with a heavy barrel with a ramp type front sight on a large ramped base. A co-worker and I had a discussion many years ago about what would make for good concealed carry 1911. Colt made 496 in 1969 to 1971, with most apparently shipped Today most compact pistols have 3-inch barrels. (No customer service at Para.). discontinued. The best are Colts . Notify me of follow-up comments by email. })(120000); 4 models Trijicon Colt 3 Dot Night Sights for Enhanced Officers / Combat Commander CA23 (3) As Low As (Save Up to 19%) $67.99 Aimtech Scope Mount For Colt 1911 , Colt Government 45 APM7 (10) $109.99 (Save 15%) $93.99 Best Rated My recommendation is always to begin with a steel-frame five-inch barrel Government Model. GOVERNMENT MODEL (45ACP) UPC: 098289011176 Model: 1991 Government SKU: O1991 The Colt Government are direct 3rd and 4th generation descendants of the "often imitated but never duplicated" Colt M1911 classic automatic pistol. LSB#: 120917MC01 Make: Colt Model: Officer’s Model Special Serial Number: 62200 Year of Manufacture: Circa 1950 Caliber: .22 Short, Long and Long Rifle Action Type: Single Action and Double Action with Swing Out Cylinder Markings: The left side of the barrel is marked “Officers Model Special / .22 Long Rifle Ctg.”. My Officer’s … I just bought a used Colt MK IV series 80 "Officers" model in .45 ACP . I bought it new, I have carried it plenty, and I still own it. They were built from 1908-1927. This Officer's ACP has a reverse coil spring plug. var notice = document.getElementById("cptch_time_limit_notice_22"); Increased recoil is far from startling if you have begun your shooting career on the Government Model. The replacement for the Officer's Model Match was the If they are chambered in 9mm, you may fire all of the +P or +P+ loads you wish. If there is a legitimate criticism of the 1911 as a carry gun, it is size and weight. Your email address will not be published. Field stripping a Colt Officer's ACP . The Colt Officer's Model or Colt Officer's ACP is a single-action, semi-automatic, magazine-fed, and recoil-operated handgun based on the John M. Browning designed M1911.It was introduced in 1985 as a response from Colt to numerous aftermarket companies making smaller versions of the M1911 pistol. Also known as the Colt Officers ACP, the Colt Mark IV Series 80 Officers is a single-action, semi-automatic, recoil-operated handgun chambered in 45 ACP. I have RI CS in 45apc for Winter Carry. However, Kimber has a near Officer’s Model. 4. Description: Colt Officers Model Special Revolver .38 Special. Has a fluted 6-round cylinder and for sale by Gulf Breeze Firearms on GunsAmerica - 981632649 Always wanted Kimber in 3.5″ Barrel. There’s still great 1911 and 2011 to be had. Point and shoot. The Colt Officer's Model or Colt Officer's ACP is a single-action, semi-automatic, magazine-fed, and recoil-operated handgun based on the John M. Browning designed M1911. Search for Colt 1911 Officers Model Specs And Colt Match Target 223 Ads Immediately . It was available in 4", 5" and 6" barrel lengths. Add to cart. I have wanted a colt for a long long time and now I have one! Time limit exceeded. It is mostly designated as one of the house defenders. Colt officially stopped producing both models in 1945, but there were enough leftover parts to keep the guns in production until 1953. Get notified when 9mm, .223 Rem., and Other Popular Calibers are in Stock & Ready to Ship. Colt Pistols, parts & accessories for your Colt Model 1911a1 and more.

Fort Bliss Housing, Tacoma Dash Switches, Zachary Levi Yvette Nicole Brown Husband, List Of Orphanages In The World, Top Gun 2 Release Date Uk, Indeed Airport Jobs, I Had To Do It To Em Meaning,