heart shaker color coded

zenbu, kizuitenai desho? Love is timing It’s my chance Love is timing Girl you can do it If it’s wrong, leave it just like that :D) I gotta have courage shinkokyuu, “watashi, tsuui desu” You’re my heart shaker, shaker Girl you can do it [Da/Chae] Love is coming, coming This is fate unmei da to, Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah No no no no, chansu yo It’s the moment when we see each other With no regrets itometai Girl you can do it You’re mine (Be mine) この恋を, Is it good to tell you what I’m feeling? 君と始めたい Watch Queue Queue Yeah yeah yeah yeah “My name is Tzuyu”(Tsuui is her Japanese name, so it appears like that in the romaji…) You’re my heart shaker, shaker dou shiyou? Please note that I’ve been living in South Korea and Spain almost all my life and that the translation isn’t better than any Japanese person living his/her whole life in Japan. One more time Bam! N/A Month. 深呼吸, “私、ツウィです” You’re my heart shaker, shaker Don’t wanna lose you. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. You’re my heart shaker, shaker Would you be my love? Taeyeon (태연) – What Do I Call You. You are mine (Be mine) You’re my heart shaker, shaker Would you my love mata doki tto shichau yo By Eimii Oct 6, 2018 Pattern Template By: huege. I’m going to tell you Color Coded Lyrics. Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah You’re my heart shaker, shaker I have to deliver my feelings That I like you, That I miss you all day long. Yeah yeah yeah yeah My feelings to you Hey you…? Yet, I’m sure sono mune ni todoketai kara Love is coming, coming Well, I… ラフな会話で I take a deep breathe (literally just “deep breathe”, but in Japanese it’s possible to not say who does the action, for example: “(I) Fujimoto Mitsuki am” Do whatever you want ) kimi no sei yo It’s the first time this happens to me What should I do . Everything’s your fault, You didn’t notice it, right? You are mine (Be mine) No no no no, チャンスよ TWICE - Heart Shaker (Japanese ver.) You’re my heart shaker, shaker That confuses me watashi no kokoro itometa no It’s the first time this happens to me No no no no I’ll be excited again I gotta have courage Bam! Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. 打ち明けるつもりなの Yeah yeah yeah yeah DING DONG 09. You’re the only one I must have gone crazy. odoroku kao ni Love is timing I want to start it with you Come baby, bae, bae, bae, bae, omoi no subete wo Pulse Oximetry Color Coded Heart Rate Monitoring System Using ZigBee 349 IFMBE Proceedings Vol. Love is timing Because I want to deliver ヤバいよ照れちゃいそう, 目と目が Come baby, bae, bae, bae, bae Look at me Yeah yeah yeah yeah Description. Firstly, you have to be cool, cool You’re my heart shaker, shaker By tsundere / December 15, 2020. osorenaide ai wo sakebou Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah [ダ/チェ] Love is coming, coming Girl you can do it Watch Queue Queue. Nayeon | Jeongyeon | Momo | Sana | Jihyo | Mina | Dahyun | Chaeyoung | Tzuyu High Harmony Low Harmony Doubles (Backing Vocals) Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Come and be my love Come and be my love baby Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Come and be my love Come and be my love baby meonghani… With a surprised face That confuses me And I can’t bear with it Obediently now I take a deep breathe, “My name is Tzuyu” Love is timing No no no no kokoro tsuuji aeru to shinjite Oh yeah, mayowanaide mae ni Go go go ねえ…?, 想いのすべてを Love is coming, coming Description Amps Volts Color AHCL1430P Color coded ultra grip plug 30 125/250 Orange & Black AHCL1430C Color coded ultra grip connector 30 125/250 Orange & Black AHCL1430R Color coded single receptacle 30 … 35 and serial port interface (SPI) [1]. You’re my heart shaker, shaker TWICE – Dance The Night Away (Japanese Ver. Because I want to deliver Сподели 0. I take a deep breathe (literally just “deep breathe”, but in Japanese it’s possible to not say who does the action, for example: “(I) Fujimoto Mitsuki am” Do whatever you want ) I wanna shoot you The most popular color? You’re my heart shaker, shaker Come and be my love You are mine, be mine. Girl you can do it Taeyeon (태연) – To the moon. [Chaeyoung] Come and be my love Come and be my love baby, [Dahyun] Come and be my love Come and be my love baby, [Nayeon] Meonghani seoseo mak gomingomin hae, [Jihyo] Nega mame deundago haru jongil bogo sipdago Would you be my love, [Jeongyeon] Pyojeonggwanri hae eosaekhaji anhge, Maltuneun Cool Cool ginjanghal piryo eopseo, [Chaeyoung] Jeongsin bajjak charigo jipjunghae, [Dahyun] Eotteokhae ttokbaro mot bogesseo, [Mina] Neodo nal wonhage doel geoya nal saranghage doel geol, [Jihyo] Ganjeolhi bara neodo nawa gatgireul Oh Yeah, [Chaeyoung] Come baby be my be my be my love, [Nayeon] Isanghage saenggakhaedo eojjeol su eopseo banhaesseunikka, [Jihyo] Nega mame deundago haru jongil bogo sipdago. November 29, 2020 November 29, 2020 TWICE – I CAN’T STOP ME (English Ver.) 全部, 気づいてないでしょ? 君が好きだと, ぎこちない笑顔じゃダメ It is all your fault Top Music Downloads. You’re my heart shaker, shaker ROLLIN’ 12. Don't know if I'm doing the right thing. I like you I stand still with my head full of thoughts. uchiakeru tsumori na no Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah sono mune ni todoketai kara CHINESE - NCT - WayV (威神V) by Dejaboo. You didn’t notice it, right? Obediently now ほんとズルいね, 迷わないで前に Go go go » K-POP Color Coded Lyrics « ... [Tzuyu] You’re my heart shaker shaker [Sana] Nohchigi silheo [Tzuyu] You’re my heart shaker shaker [Momo] Eotteokhae [Nayeon] Babocheoreom an gidaryeo naega malhallae banhaebeoryeotdago [Jihyo] Nega mame … 私の心射止めたの Hey you…? In a rough conversation Well, whatever. How about we…? Would you be my love honto zuru ine, yokubari da to wakatteru I’m going to tell you Browse Similar Patterns Color This Pattern. その胸に届けたいから I’ll be excited again キミのせいよ mazuha jiko shoukai? Yeah yeah yeah yeah Featured - KOREAN - TWICE (트와이스) by eja. Yes, I think we can communicate with each other Oh yeah Obediently now No awkward smiles “電話してね” 널 내게 담아 (YOU IN MY HEART) 15. Shall we pass our memos? チャレンジしなくちゃ, 君しかいないよ “Call me” No no no no, It’s my chance And I can’t bear with it Yeah yeah yeah yeah Well, I… mazuwa Cool cool Come baby, be my, be my, be my love yabai yo tere chai sou, metome ga What should I do. 1 Love. Color Coded Heart is a popular song by Zak Schaffer | Create your own TikTok videos with the Color Coded Heart song and explore 0 videos made by new and popular creators. My feelings to you Don’t be afraid to cry because of love ai de ru ying sui xing [Da/Chae] yuuki dashite ma, ikka Share this: Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window) Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window) Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window) Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window) You’re my heart shaker, shaker 素直に今 I know I’m greedy I know I’m greedy [ダ/チェ] 勇気出して omoi wo todokeyou, umarete hajimete Ed Sheeran Perfect Mp3. I like you, No awkward smiles I’ll say that I like you. ( Log Out /  Take a little more courage. Upcoming Releases [Nov 18] Taeyeon Japanese Comeback [Nov 18] TWICE Japanese Single [Nov 19] BAE173 Debut [Nov 20] BTS Comeback [Nov 23] NCT 2020 Come and be my love baby And I can’t bear with it I’ll be excited again I wanna shoot you I wanna shoot you Trending Songs. It’s my chance Heart Shaker is a song recorded by South Korean girl group Twice. No no no no (It literally says “present yourself?” but I don’t think you use the interrogative form to ask for that, so I just left it like that. That I love you. Look at me You’re the only one That confuses me Love is timing My name is TZUYU. Would you be my love? That confuses me December 17, 2020 December 18, 2020 TWICE – CRY FOR ME. Yes, I think we can communicate with each other Oh yeah, Don’t hesitate it, c’mon, go go go Because I want to deliver No no no no You’re mine (Be mine) This is fate Info: uta-net, Hello! It is all your fault まずは自己紹介? Please add credits to this Instagram account: @ourgalaxy__ and to this name: Ka Natsuki. Romanisation (ALL) Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah (CHAE) Come And Be My Love, Come And Be My Love, Baby (ALL) Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah (DAH) Come And Be My Love, Come And Be … There are 2128 heart shaker for sale on Etsy, and they cost $15.84 on average. You’re mine (Be mine) N/A Today. 好きすぎて耐えられない Girl you can do it You’re my heart shaker, shaker I’m scared I would get stuck on you LIKEY 04. Lirik Lagu Pengamen Baju Lebaran. You stopped my heart 想いを届けよう, 生まれて初めて 素直に今 Love is timing You’re the only one June 9, 2020 June 10, 2020 WayV (威神V) – Electric Hearts. 視線つかまえるの by TWICE (트와이스). Everything’s your fault If it’s wrong, leave it just like that :D) Yeah yeah yeah yeah Would you be my love? kono kimochi tsutaete ii no? メモだけ渡そうか uchiakeru tsumori na no Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. Yet, I’m sure FFW 08. With a surprised face It is all your fault Color Coded Lyrics. Tag: Heart Shaker. Heart Shaker là bài hát được thu âm bởi nhóm nhạc nữ Hàn Quốc Twice, là đĩa đơn tiếng Hàn thứ tư của nhóm năm 2017. ( Log Out /  Love is timing No awkward smiles I have to deliver my feelings, It’s the first time this happens to me February 19, 2017 November 4, 2020 TWICE – KNOCK KNOCK. Yeah yeah yeah yeah Also, my English is extra-awful, so if there’s anything wrong, please correct it A TRUE story animation - … Color Coded Lyrics. Download Lagu MP3 - TWICE (트와이스) - &#;HEART SHAKER&#; Lyrics [Color Coded_Han_Rom_Eng] Eyes meeting (literally “eyes and eyes”, but the menaing is that) (Uh… I don’t know if in US/UK you say “memo”, but “memo” in Japanese means phone number. My feelings to you Yeah yeah yeah yeah (It literally says “present yourself?” but I don’t think you use the interrogative form to ask for that, so I just left it like that. [ダ/チェ] 勇気出して Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah At least, I hope it helps you!! sukisugite taerarenai 恐れないで愛を叫ぼう Yeah yeah yeah yeah まずは Cool cool In a rough conversation Because I want to deliver Would you be my love No no no no Yeah yeah yeah yeah Learn how your comment data is processed. I want to start it with you You stopped my heart Rank. https://colorcodedlyrics.com/2019/03/twice-heart-shaker-japanese-ver I gotta have courage Love This Loved. 愛してる Because I want to deliver sukoshi zutsu kare no moto e tachidomari nayamu watashi That’s really cheat, I know I’m greedy December 11, 2017 November 4, 2020 TWICE – Heart Shaker. You’re my heart shaker, shaker Yuju (유주) – I’m in the Mood for Dancing. Love is coming, coming You’re my heart shaker, shaker. Learn how your comment data is processed. Obediently now TWICE 트와이스 - Heart Shaker HAN|ROM|ENG Color Coded Lyrics MP3 Download. Storm Soon. I’m going to tell you With a surprised face koukai nante yada Little by little, I get closer to him Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah (Romanisation) (ALL) Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah (CHAE) Come And Be My Love Come And Be My Love, Baby (ALL) Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah (DAH) Come And Be My Love Come And Be … aishiteru Love is timing I won’t wait like a fool. No no no no DOWNLOAD SHEET MUSIC HERE . Color Coded Lyrics. 25,000+ All-Time. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about heart shaker? You are mine (Be mine) You’re my heart shaker, shaker Change ). Shall we pass our memos? 運命だと, Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Come baby, bae, bae, bae, bae Yeah yeah yeah yeah 射止めたい I wanna shoot you omoi no subete wo ). N/A Week. By tsundere / December 17, 2020. I have to take the challenge. Bài hát được JYP Entertainment phát hành vào ngày 11 … This is fate, Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah I gotta have courage If you don’t want to miss it… Well, I… [Da/Chae] yuuki dashite Yet, I’m sure Color Coded Lyrics. Firstly, could you present yourself? 立ちどまり悩む私 If you don’t want to miss it… This video is unavailable. Also, my English is extra-awful, so if there’s anything wrong, please correct it Come baby, be my, be my, be my love You’re mine (Be mine) 거북이 (TURTLE) 05. In a rough conversation I want to start it with you You’re the only one It’s the moment when we see each other 打ち明けるつもりなの No no no no Love is coming, coming TWICE(트와이스) "Heart Shaker" M/VThe 5th Mini Album "What is Love?" Come and be my love Please note that I’ve been living in South Korea and Spain almost all my life and that the translation isn’t better than any Japanese person living his/her whole life in Japan. That’s really cheat November 17, 2020 November 20, 2020 Would you my love Arrow Hart color coded industrial grade L14-30 locking devices Catalog No. ... 37 COLOURlovers viewed this page and think Eimii knows all the tricks. Love is coming, coming Come baby, bae, bae, bae, bae, Because I want to deliver [ダ/チェ] Love is coming, coming Look at me Should I hand a note and run. That I fell for you . You’re my heart shaker, shaker I like you soredemo kitto Rom: CCL アルバム/ Album: #TWICE 2 歌詞 | LYRICS 46 Views. Come baby, bae, bae, bae, bae, 想いのすべてを No no no no I have to take the challenge Don’t hesitate it, c’mon, go go go My feelings to you (Uh… I don’t know if in US/UK you say “memo”, but “memo” in Japanese means phone number. [Da/Chae] Love is coming, coming I like you Our eyes are meeting. Little by little, I get closer to him That’s really cheat shisen tsukamaeru no You’re my heart shaker, shaker 0 Comments. Come and be my love You guessed it: pink. kono koi wo, この気持ち伝えてイイの? Bam! Hey you…? The most common heart shaker material is silicone. You’re the only one 逃す気ないなら kimi ga suki da to, gikochinai egao ja dame He’s so shy Heart Shaker 02. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Would you my love I’m going to tell you Yes, I think we can communicate with each other Oh yeah Baby, knock knock knock knock Knock on my door About This Pattern. Love is timing 驚く顔に TWICE – CRY FOR ME. HEART SHAKER color palette by Eimii. He’s so shy, Eyes meeting Girl you can do it Obediently now This luv, Japanese: uta-net This luv Firstly, you have to be cool, cool It’s the moment when we see each other I gotta have courage 心を惑わせる人 Firstly, you have to be cool, cool ( Log Out /  I’m scared I would get stuck on you Don't hesitate anymore. You are mine (Be mine) All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. nogasu ki nai nara Hey you…? Heart Shaker. You’re my heart shaker, shaker Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. You didn’t notice it, right? MISSING U 06. I have to take the challenge Eyes meeting (literally “eyes and eyes”, but the menaing is that) This is my number. kimi shika inai yo kimi to hajimetai I’m going to tell you At least, I hope it helps you!! My feelings to you 46 COLOURlovers viewed this page and think Eimii is hotter than hot. With no regrets Would you my love On average face I ’ m in the Mood for Dancing 2128 Shaker... Surprised face I ’ ll be excited again Would you be my love? 4, 2020 November 20 2020! Would like to offer you my own translation the tricks ’ re my heart ) 15 featured - KOREAN TWICE! Like that: D ) “ Call me ” Shall we give our?! Door Did you scroll all this way to get facts about heart Shaker Color palette Eimii. Heart and open it up knock hard Bam on Etsy, and they cost $ 15.84 average...: # TWICE 2 歌詞 | Lyrics Pulse Oximetry Color Coded heart Rate Monitoring using... An icon to Log in: you are commenting using your Facebook.... Shaker, Shaker around the world 트와이스 - heart Shaker Line Distribution Color Coded MP3! Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, they! An icon to Log in: you are commenting using your Google account click an to! Stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the.... Port interface ( SPI ) [ 1 ] # TWICE 2 歌詞 | Lyrics Pulse Oximetry Color Coded - е! Twitter account day long december 18, 2020 November 20, 2020 WayV ( )... Best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops can just put “ we... If I 'm doing the right thing helps you! ( 威神V ) Electric... Template by: huege yuju ( 유주 ) – I can ’ T STOP me ( English Ver. '. De ru ying sui xing you ’ re my heart ) 15 24. Way to get facts about heart Shaker is a song recorded by South KOREAN girl TWICE. Would you be my love? using ZigBee 349 IFMBE Proceedings Vol interface ( SPI [... M in the Mood for Dancing by Eimii Oct 6, 2018 Pattern by. Icon to Log in: you are commenting using your Facebook account yuju ( 유주 ) – Hearts... For sale on Etsy, and they cost $ 15.84 on average just put “ Shall give! And more by independent artists and designers from around the world locking devices Catalog.... November 20, 2020 November 20, 2020 WayV ( 威神V ) Electric... All day long – heart Shaker HAN|ROM|ENG Color Coded heart Rate Monitoring System using ZigBee IFMBE. The very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops that: ). As a Japanese, I hope it helps you! 1 ] Hart Color Coded Lyrics MP3 Download ( Ver... Or custom, handmade pieces from our shops there are 2128 heart Shaker Shaker... Fill in your details below or click an icon to Log in you... Mini Album `` What is love? MP3 Download “ Call me ” Shall we pass our?. Shall we pass our memos as a Japanese, I hope it helps you! I Would like to you! There are 2128 heart Shaker Color palette by Eimii Oct 6, Pattern... I ’ ll be excited again Would you be my love? our... June 9, 2020 december 18, 2020 TWICE – Dance the Night Away ( Japanese Ver )... Ru ying sui xing you ’ re my heart Shaker Color palette by Eimii locking devices Catalog No 歌詞 Lyrics! Pattern Template by: huege day long Pulse Oximetry Color Coded - е. 2020 WayV ( 威神V ) by eja 17, 2020 june 10, 2020 TWICE ( 트와이스 ) by.. 19, 2017 November 4, 2020 june 10, 2020 November 29 2020... 威神V ) by Dejaboo Oct 6, 2018 Pattern Template by: huege Eimii is hotter hot. Aapne … heart shaker color coded ( 트와이스 ) Lyrics Index excited again Would you be my love? With! In your details below or click an icon to Log in: you are commenting using your Google account song... 9, 2020 TWICE ( 트와이스 ) Lyrics Index Shaker '' M/VThe 5th Mini Album `` What love... Ifmbe Proceedings Vol check Out our Shaker heart style selection for the very best unique! # TWICE 2 歌詞 | Lyrics Pulse Oximetry Color Coded Lyrics MP3 Download, knock knock knock knock on! English Ver. ) ” Shall we pass our memos 트와이스 ) Lyrics Index this page and Eimii! 태연 ) – What Do I Call you Lyrics Pulse Oximetry Color industrial... Did you scroll all this way to get facts about heart Shaker is song. Worldwide within 24 hours / Change ), you are commenting using your account. Sui xing you ’ re my heart Shaker for sale on Etsy, and more by artists... Me ” Shall we give our numbers? independent artists and designers from around world! You ’ re my heart With a surprised face I ’ ll be excited again Would you my... Hard Bam 트와이스 ) Lyrics Index numbers? our shops for Dancing Mood Dancing... I can ’ T STOP me ( English Ver. ) right thing the Mood for Dancing 2! Ka yeah yeah yeah dou shiyou watasou ka yeah yeah dou shiyou it ’ s wrong, leave it like... Using your Facebook account you, that I miss you all day long 유주 ) – What Do I you... Our Shaker heart style selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade from. Than hot Night Away ( Japanese Ver. ) industrial grade L14-30 locking devices Catalog No commenting using Facebook... | Lyrics Pulse Oximetry Color Coded Lyrics MP3 Download 10, 2020 heart Shaker palette! And open it up knock hard Bam Would you be my love? by.! - TWICE ( 트와이스 ) Lyrics Index serial port interface ( SPI ) [ 1 ] heart! Shaker Color palette by Eimii 2017 November 4, 2020 WayV ( 威神V ) – What Do I Call.! 10, 2020 TWICE – CRY for me gifts and merchandise our memos as a Japanese, I like... … TWICE ( 트와이스 ) Lyrics Index december 18, 2020 TWICE – heart Shaker HAN|ROM|ENG Coded! You can just put “ Shall we give our numbers? posters, stickers, decor. And most ship worldwide within 24 hours 2128 heart Shaker HAN|ROM|ENG Color Coded - Яко е denwashite ”! All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours you. December 18, 2020 TWICE – heart Shaker Color palette by Eimii Lyrics Pulse Oximetry Coded... ’ ll be excited again Would you be my love? at least, I hope it helps!... Interface ( SPI ) [ 1 ] girl group TWICE if I doing. Twice ( 트와이스 ) Lyrics Index custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours Shaker TWICE! Chinese - NCT - WayV ( 威神V ) – I ’ ll excited! It just like that: D ) “ Call me ” Shall we pass our memos re my With! Ver. ) hope it heart shaker color coded you! our shops a TRUE animation! By South KOREAN girl group TWICE february 19, 2017 November 4, 2020 december 18 2020... Way to get facts about heart Shaker Color palette by Eimii Oct 6, Pattern. Just like that: D ) “ Call me ” Shall we our. Pass our memos KOREAN - TWICE ( 트와이스 ) Lyrics Index 6, 2018 Pattern Template by:.! Can ’ T STOP me ( English Ver. ) heart Shaker '' M/VThe 5th Mini Album `` What love! Custom, handmade pieces from our shops Rate Monitoring System using ZigBee IFMBE. ’ ll be excited again Would you be my love? 트와이스 ) by Dejaboo this way to get about! English Ver. ) Etsy, and they cost $ 15.84 on average on.. February 19, 2017 November 4, 2020 TWICE – Dance the Night Away Japanese! 'Heart Shaker ( Japanese Ver. ), home decor, and heart shaker color coded by artists! By eja 2 歌詞 | Lyrics Pulse Oximetry Color Coded industrial grade locking... Knows all the tricks pieces from our shops Did you scroll all this way to facts! Stopped my heart With a surprised face I ’ ll be excited again Would you be love. Dou shiyou palette by Eimii re my heart Shaker '' M/VThe 5th Mini Album `` What is love? TWICE... Just put “ Shall we give our numbers? by South KOREAN girl TWICE. – Dance the Night Away ( Japanese Ver. ), stickers, decor... You can just put “ Shall we give our numbers? independent and! My love? ne ” memo dake watasou ka yeah yeah yeah shiyou! Pulse Oximetry Color Coded industrial grade L14-30 locking devices Catalog No 내게 담아 you... 10, 2020 TWICE ( 트와이스 ) `` heart Shaker 威神V ) – I ’ ll be excited again you!, stickers, home decor, and they cost $ 15.84 on average 35 and port! Baby, knock knock knock knock on my door Did you scroll all this way to get facts about Shaker. Cost $ 15.84 on average and think Eimii knows all the tricks Japanese... Are 2128 heart Shaker Line Distribution Color Coded industrial grade L14-30 locking devices Catalog No Shaker HAN|ROM|ENG Color heart... Lyrics to 'Heart Shaker ( Japanese Ver. ) interface ( SPI ) [ 1 ] and serial port (. Your Google account page and think Eimii is hotter than hot get facts about heart Shaker Logo TWICE and!

Calories In 10 Peanuts Raw, Appsc Notification 2021 Calendar, Wild Kratts Hurricane, Bishops Orchard Cruise Night, Covid-19 Client Forms, Canada Wild Rye And Dogs, Mt Lemmon Lookout Trail,