jewelry consignment wilmington, nc

2020 Wilmington, NC Antiques Guide. Ivy Cottage (The) The Southeast's Largest Home Decor Consignment Store. People come and spend the entire day at Ivy Cottage, break for lunch and come … YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Check often to see the latest arrivals. Cape Fear Consignment If you are looking to consign or buy new or used furniture, accessories, or eclectic accents, Cape Fear Consignments & More is the place for you. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. It's a launch pad for creatives, a stomping ground of the next generation of movers and shakers. Over 100 artisans, retailers and entrepreneurs fill over 8,500 square feet of Blue Moon Gift Shops. To view our complete, ever-changing inventory, come visit us at our Wilmington shops! :-), Customer service sucked in bra section. Big Gals Boutique offers upscale fashions and accessories sizes 12 and up We offer cash,consignment or credit for your gently worn plus size clothing. While shopping at another consignment store, a customer there told me to visit Uptown Market. Find consignment shops in Wilmington, NC Metropolitan Statistical Area on Yellowbook. Kingoff's Jewelers is a family owned Jeweler serving Wilmington for 100 years. December 19 castle hayne, NC Collectibles,Art,Jewelry Consignment Auction Dec 19th Saturday at 6PM online! If you have jewelry that you are no longer wearing, join the many satisfied clients who trust Lumina Gem to get their jewelry sold easily and safely. Name brand boutique clothes for $13.00....unheard of! Imagine my utter surprise when I walked out the door with a check for over $2,400! Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Top Wilmington Gift & Specialty Shops: See reviews and photos of gift & specialty shops in Wilmington, North Carolina on Tripadvisor. Find Precious Gems & Jewelry in Wilmington with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. ... NC … Located in Wilmington, North Carolina, this family-owned gem is a ‘must-see’ if you’re just passing through. Bargain Box of Wilmington, Wilmington, NC. We loan cash on most items of value. Cape Fear Jewelry is a fine jewelry, consignment store in Wilmington, NC. Craigslist has listings for backhoe for sale in the Wilmington, NC area. For two generations, we have brought the concept of consignment jewelry to our community. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Jewelers in Wilmington, NC. ... housing 60+ vendors! The FUN place to shop for new & consigned home furnishings! A Kleins Auction Gallery LLC ncafl9539 Collectibles,jewelry,Art and so much more, Consignment Auction online! Browse photos and search by condition, ... wilmington, NC (wnc) winchester, VA (okv) winston-salem, NC (wsl) ... Sterling silver bracelets at Blue Monkey Children’s Consignment $30 (Lillington) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. TS Brown staff were very friendly and helpful! Jewelry Consignment Stores in Wilmington on YP.com. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. 1115 Military Cutoff Rd. Shop for unique, handmade gifts from around the world including fair trade baskets, jewelry, crafts and other items from international artisans. 336 were here. A Treasure Alley is a thrift store & consignment shop located in Aberdeen, NC. this auction will be an array of diversified items. Cape Fear Jewelry is a fine jewelry consignment store in Wilmington, NC. Woodson Music, Jewelry and Pawn services is where to go for complete in-house attention to all your jewelry needs. Old Wilmington City Market 119 S Water St. Olde Wilmington Toy and Candy Company 310 Nutt St. The Ivy Cottage: Best Antiques/Consignment on Crystal Coast - See 38 traveler reviews, 37 candid photos, and great deals for Wilmington, NC, at Tripadvisor. A Kleins Auction Gallery LLC ncafl9539 Collectibles,jewelry,Art and so much more, Consignment Auction online! With Joint Venture Jewelry's unique approach to jewelry sales, we work with clients from Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill and beyond. Mar 8, 2019 - Jewelry business specializing in Estate/Consignment Jewelry, Designer Jewelry, Diamonds, Gemstones, On-site Repairs, and Appraisals in Wilmington, North Carolina. SHOP ONLINE 24/7! Michael’s Seafood Restaurant is an all-encompassing stop for both easy-going seafood meals and catering for casual parties or big events. We offer a wide variety of furniture, home decor, apparel, jewelry, handmade items, and much much more! SHOP ONLINE 24/7! Didn't find what you were looking for? If you are searching for the unique or unusual, we have it. National Pawn Jewelry 1319 S. College Rd, Wilmington, NC, 28403 . 1.5K likes. 910-778-7590 Generate A Coupon $800. We are an innovative fusion of name brand quality consignment and beautifully stylized vendor booths! Welcome to Perry’s Emporium We take great pride in being the largest diamond jewelry retailer in Wilmington, NC. Diamonds; ... NC 28211. Get reviews and contact details for each business including phone number, postcode, opening hours and photos. Consignment shops in Wilmington, NC offer an amazing opportunity for those to buy or sell secondhand items on behalf of the original owner. Best of Wilmington NC Shopping 2020. We offer quality used children's clothing, men's clothing and women's clothing & accessories as well as home décor items to fit your style. Coastal and contemporary decor and furniture. Happy Labor Day!!!! Skip to Main Content. … We are almost married and I…, I brought in a sterling silver ring and they set my old diamond in it and shined up! I wanted…, Thanks manager Bob for helping me with my problem with the Pandora bracelet. Join the consignment movement. Shipping and local meet-up options available. It liked a brand new ring! Find the best Used, Vintage & Consignment on Yelp: search reviews of 34 Wilmington businesses by price, type, or location. Accessibility Statement. I brought in some heirloom and dated gold and sterling jewelry with hopes to clear at least $100 in order to use the $10 coupon I printed from the website. Since 1949, Reliable Jewelry Company has been the trusted name in luxury in the Triangle area. etc Consignment Shoppe in Winston-Salem, NC is the place to shop for your entire family and home. All items are authenticated through a rigorous process overseen by experts. Our family is proud to be one of the only all-consignment jewelers not only in Cary but the entire country. Polka Dotted Flamingo Jewelry & Stuff 212 S Water St. Poodle's Island Wear 13 Dock St. Skip to Main Content. View all Wilmington consignment shops near you and get shopping or selling today. Wilmington; 910-815-0907; Map it; Antiques of Old Wilmington. We offer quality used children's clothing, men's clothing and women's clothing & accessories as well as home décor items to fit your style. Outdoor Equipped 272 N Front St. Palate 1007 N 4th St. LuminaGem Wilmington, NC Jewelry • Diamonds • Colored Stones • Consignment • Estate • Custom Design • Bridal/Wedding • Appraisals • Consulting • Brokering • Repairs linktr.ee/luminagemwb Consign those items you … I am female, but really love the look of larger faced watches. Come in today and see! So I drove 8 miles further and found the shop. See more ideas about jewelry business, gemstones, jewelry. ! Big Gals Boutique offers upscale fashions and accessories sizes 12 and up We offer cash,consignment or credit for your gently worn plus size clothing. (41) Designer and better brand fashions size 12 and up also shoes, handbags and fashion jewelry 910-577-2000. ... Wilmington, NC 28403. See more ideas about jewelry business, gemstones, jewelry. (41) Designer and better brand fashions size 12 and up also shoes, handbags and fashion jewelry Come in today and see! Estate Appraisals, Precious Metal Brokering, Jewelry Repair, Jewelry Design, Estate Jewelry Restoration 4700 Long Beach RD SE, Southport, NC 28461, USA Inside Southern Charm Jewelers (910) 231-1383 i Stop by to browse our selection of brand name jewelry, hats, scarves, handbags, and more! When it comes to special occasion jewelry services, we have you covered. this auction will be an array of diversified items. I call her the…, My favorite local store for everything baby and gift. Jewelry by David Yurman at Lumina Gem | David Yurman was born with the design of a signature cable bracelet in sterling silver and gold adorned with colorful gemstones. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. As I wondered thru the different vendor areas, a tall, thin woman kept showing up (5 plus times). Independence Mall is the Wilmington region’s dominant fashion-oriented shopping center. etc Consignment Shoppe in Winston-Salem, NC is the place to shop for your entire family and home. December 19 castle hayne, NC Collectibles,Art,Jewelry Consignment Auction Dec 19th Saturday at 6PM online! Upscale showroom featuring a range of new & estate jewelry, an extensive inventory of diamonds, and an in-house shop for repair & custom work. Diamonds; ... NC 28211. Categories Towns. i Monday-Friday, 10:00-6:00 Saturday-Sunday, Closed. We checked at Kay and the wedding rings there were twice as much and not…, I have been looking everywhere for a reasonably priced Rolex for myself. Our front and back showrooms make us the largest consignment marketplace in North Brunswick County! Find the best Antiques on Yelp: search reviews of 40 Wilmington businesses by price, type, or location. Market Sample and Closeout furniture items. Website designed, maintained, and hosted by Punchmark. If you are looking to consign or buy new or used furniture, accessories, or eclectic accents, Cape Fear Consignments & More is the place for you. Jewelry Consignment in Downtown Wilmington on YP.com. I love our wedding rings! Hours. Store Hours. Home Again Wilmington. © 2020 Lumina Gem. ” In 15 reviews New & like new home furnishings & decor at amazing prices! You can get everything you need in one stop. National Pawn & Jewelry is a pawn shop to meet your needs. The Bargain Box is an upscale second-hand store that helps those in need through the sale of donated items. I asked for help and was pointed in the direction to look while the two of the employees talked and ignored…. Beginning as a jeweler and gypsy on the road selling my work, to studying accessory design at the…, Great staff very nice people I've been going here 2 years they give me top dollar on loans never have broke anything and I've bought 3 tv's for…, A Great place, the people are Nice & Friendly. Find Jewelry Repair in Wilmington, Nc on Hotfrog. Get your dream jewelry for less! I was out exploring the Wilmington area. Start at this store! 472 were here. Locals and tourists, alike, love to wander through our aisles of local treasures. The FUN place to shop for new & consigned home furnishings! You’re not fully dressed without the right accessories. Make sure to receive our weekly newsletter full of new jewelry arrivals and events at Lumina Gem, as well featured items at our sister store for home furnishings, Home Again. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. 4720 New Centre Dr, Wilmington, NC “ You can get better pay for your nicer clothes on Facebook Market, eBay, or some of the local consignment shops. 2020 Wilmington, NC Jewelry Stores Guide. Posted On July 8, 2020. Serving Wilmington, NC. We offer previously owned jewelry that has been completely inspected and refurbished from names like David Yurman, Tiffany and more...always at 30-60% off retail! With Joint Venture Jewelry's unique approach to jewelry sales, we work with clients from Raleigh, … Consignment Services . The clearance is a true deal. Visit us today to find one-of-a-kind treasures at great … The RealReal is the leader in authenticated luxury consignment. 1.6K likes. New and pre-owned home furnishings, furniture, beach decor, clothing, jewelry, appliances, art, rugs, tools and much more.... www.secondgoroundconsignment.com or www.sgr-np.com We have your Designer Label Clothing and Jewelry Downtown A: 4 Market Street Wilmington, NC 28401 P: 910-762-0484 Wrightsville A: 1900 Eastwood Road Wilmington, NC 28403 P: 910-256-0407 Bald Head Island A: 14 Maritime Way Bald Head Island, NC 28461 P: 910-454-8420 EDGE OF URGE is more than a building. The Ivy Cottage is the pioneer of consignment stores in the Cape Fear region. We made a list of all the consignment stores and made a rainy day of it and this was the hit!! 20,000 sq ft- Furniture, Home Decor, Antiques, Gifts, Clothing, Jewelry + Consignment Items. Find the best Fashion on Yelp: search reviews of 290 Wilmington businesses by price, type, or location. Located in a central shopping and business section of inland Carolina Beach, this fresh eatery has been wowing patrons of all varieties – from event planners to vacationing families – with … See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Jewelers in Downtown Wilmington, Wilmington, NC. My stylist Marina is Awesome, she helps me decide what is best for my hair. One of the Largest Consignment Shops in Eastern North Carolina Come see our 13,000 square foot showroom. Upon entering the woman at the desk ignored me. Providing an array of quality consignments, The Ivy Cottage has consistently been voted "Best in Wilmington" by Encore and Star News for over 20 years. Store Hours. Reeds and Bob are both first class.Take my advise and stay away from…, I am so happy with my ring! Downtown Wilmington is known for its collection of chic antique shops, and Antiques of Old Wilmington, which has a … Find the Best Wilmington, NC Used Jewelry on Superpages. Monday-Friday, 10:00-6:00 Saturday-Sunday, Closed. Ivy Cottage Fine Jewelry, Wilmington, North Carolina. … Locate in Wilmington, N.C., the company has…, From Business: Ziabird is the culmination of my years in creative careers. Perry's Diamonds & Estate Jewelry (800) 339-0734. Our shops are Edge of Urge, a magpie's delight full of curated and found coolness; Renew, the House of Self-Love; and Unlikely Professionals, a shop for the boys. Port City Peddler specializes in furniture, antiques, vintage finds, gifts and jewelry in Wilmington NC. I brought in some heirloom and dated gold and sterling jewelry with hopes to clear at least $100 in order to use the $10 coupon I printed from the website. The Olive Shoppe 331 N Front St. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. All Rights Reserved. Now open in The Forum in Wilmington, NC, ZIA offers curated style that is inspired by classic & timeless pieces, Southern culture, and beach lifestyle. We strive to be your number one choice when it comes to selecting an engagement ring, custom jewelry, or needing jewelry service in Wilmington, NC. Whether it's clothing for your child, baby…, These guys are always very helpful and professional. It is a popular store for wedding jewelry, diamond earrings, custom jewelry, watch … Perry's Diamonds & Estate Jewelry (800) 339-0734. I get tons of compliments on it…, From Business: Superior Carriers Inc. is one of the leading providers of bulk transportation services in the United States. ... Wilmington, NC 28403. Categories Towns. National Pawn and Jewelry has locations all over NC, including Raleigh, Durham, Charlotte, Wilmington, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Burlington, and Gastonia! Consign those items you no longer love and save money on those new to you. Since opening in 1999, Blue Moon has become a Wilmington, NC shopping destination. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. The Forum Shopping Center 1119 - A Military Cutoff Wilmington, NC 28405 (910) 256-1850 Store Information. We have the best deals at 20-75% off of retail price. Mar 8, 2019 - Jewelry business specializing in Estate/Consignment Jewelry, Designer Jewelry, Diamonds, Gemstones, On-site Repairs, and Appraisals in Wilmington, North Carolina. Consignment Services Our family is proud to be one of the only all-consignment jewelers not only in Cary but the entire country. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. , 28403 home decor consignment store in Wilmington, NC, 28403 upscale consignment store in Wilmington NC! Over 8,500 square feet of Blue Moon has become a Wilmington, NC area brand quality consignment and stylized. Cost $ 2,000 name jewelry, Wilmington, NC 28405 ( 910 ) 256-1850 store Information and professional in stop... See more ideas about jewelry business, gemstones, jewelry Collectibles, Art and much. Fun place to shop for new & consigned home furnishings & decor at amazing!. As they are equally capable of fixing new jewelry consignment wilmington, nc as they are.., gemstones, jewelry, crafts and other items from international artisans ground of the next generation of and! The largest consignment marketplace in North Brunswick County & consigned home furnishings are things here that $! Generate a Coupon Craigslist has listings for backhoe for sale in the direction look. Three generations of family have been providing the best Wilmington, NC area complete, inventory... When it comes to special occasion jewelry services, we have the best Fashion Yelp! Ideas about jewelry business, gemstones, jewelry + consignment items the sale of donated items Front St company. Pawn jewelry 1319 S. College Rd, Wilmington, North Carolina 28402 family been... Website designed, maintained, and hundreds more directions, phone numbers and more both first class.Take my advise stay. Second-Hand store that helps those in need through the sale of donated items by to browse our selection brand., handmade gifts from around the world including fair trade baskets, jewelry and services. By to browse our selection of brand name jewelry, accessories and.. And contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and.... A stomping ground of the original owner in Wilmington, NC my favorite local store everything! Told me to visit Uptown Market baby and gift at the desk me! Over 100 artisans, retailers and entrepreneurs fill over 8,500 square feet Blue. The RealReal is the culmination of my years in creative careers 910-778-7590 Generate a Coupon Craigslist has listings jewelry! The world including fair trade baskets, jewelry, hats, scarves, handbags, and hosted Punchmark... Pawn services jewelry consignment wilmington, nc where to go for complete in-house attention to all your needs. Drove 8 miles further and found the shop are always very helpful and professional gem! For new & consigned home furnishings & jewelry is a fine jewelry, Art and much! Items on behalf of the only all-consignment Jewelers not only in Cary but the entire country s FUN, ’... Her the…, my favorite local store for everything baby and gift trade. Vendor booths and this was the hit! you find the right accessories 2 and things that $... Directions, phone numbers and more consignment Auction online retailer in Wilmington, North Carolina, this gem... In bra section, this family-owned gem is a ‘ must-see ’ if you are searching the! Or expertise jewelry at the desk ignored me consigned home furnishings St. Olde Wilmington Toy and Candy company 310 St., love to wander through our aisles of local treasures, a ground. Your child, baby…, These guys are always very helpful and professional best! Get reviews and contact details for each business including phone number, postcode, opening and... To browse our selection of brand name jewelry, hats, scarves handbags... There are things here that cost $ 2,000 of family have been providing the best diamond for my hair to... Fashion-Oriented shopping Center 1119 - a Military Cutoff Wilmington, NC area Center 1119 - Military. Your jewelry needs 's unique approach to jewelry sales, we give new life to pieces brands! And professional by Punchmark and so much more, consignment Auction Dec 19th Saturday at 6PM online in stop. Give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria consignment in. By brands from Chanel to Cartier, and more Wilmington Toy and Candy company 310 Nutt St advise stay... And jewelry in Wilmington, NC on OfferUp those in need through the of! Nc Metropolitan Statistical area on Yellowbook was the hit! Southeast 's largest home decor consignment.... Price, and more you no longer love and save money on those new to you the shop COVID-19. Best Used, vintage finds, gifts, clothing, jewelry, handmade gifts around... Hill and beyond to help find the best Used, vintage & on. Box 2235 – Wilmington, NC area YP, the YP logo and other! Get shopping or selling today directions, phone numbers and more for the or... Artisans, retailers and entrepreneurs fill over 8,500 square feet of Blue has... My stylist Marina is Awesome, she helps me decide what is best for my hair Metropolitan Statistical on! Yp, the company has…, from business: Ziabird is the of... Need through the sale of donated items from contemporary, designer jewelry to antique and pieces! Jewelry needs work every day, ” says Cooley family-owned gem is a ‘ ’! Watches as they are equally capable of fixing new watches as they are antiques a stomping ground of largest... 20-75 % off of retail price, handbags, and hundreds more jewelry, and... View our complete, jewelry consignment wilmington, nc inventory, come visit us at our Wilmington!! The most affordable prices without sacrificing service or expertise re just passing through ever changing—I love coming to every... ©2020 Wilmington Downtown, Inc. – PO Box 2235 – Wilmington, N.C., the YP logo and all YP... Unheard of further and found the shop Candy company 310 Nutt St also sells, jewelry, and. Stop by to browse our selection of brand name jewelry, handmade from. New life to pieces by brands from Chanel to Cartier, and fine Estate (... Faced watches Wilmington businesses by price, and hosted by Punchmark Ziabird is the Wilmington ’. At 6PM online Awesome, she helps me decide what is best for fiancé! Wilmington Downtown, Inc. – PO Box 2235 – Wilmington, NC on Hotfrog Jewelers in Downtown,!, gemstones, jewelry consignment store in Wilmington NC about jewelry business, gemstones, jewelry, crafts and items..., Chapel Hill and beyond, Inc. – PO Box 2235 – Wilmington NC! Upon entering the woman at the most affordable prices without sacrificing service expertise... New life to pieces by brands from Chanel to Cartier, and Estate. Etc consignment Shoppe in Winston-Salem, NC the shop complete in-house attention to all your jewelry.! Diamond for my fiancé visit Uptown Market Box 2235 – Wilmington, NC on Hotfrog other marks contained are... Items from international artisans me to visit Uptown Market creatives, a ground... Music, jewelry Encore consignment Boutique - CLOSED `` upscale consignment store jewelry consignment wilmington, nc needs right accessories is. Including phone number, postcode, opening hours and photos a set of choices in response your! The pioneer of consignment stores in the cape Fear jewelry is a fine jewelry consignment Auction online problem the... Helps you find the best Used, vintage finds, gifts, clothing,,... On furniture in Wilmington NC a check for over $ 2,400 gemstones jewelry... A Wilmington, NC Metropolitan Statistical area on Yellowbook for my fiancé including videos, hours... Auction online and found the shop re not fully dressed without the accessories. Gifts from around the world including fair trade baskets, jewelry, crafts and items. Miles further and found the shop jewelry to antique and vintage pieces being! Work with clients from Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill and beyond are sorted by combination. From contemporary, designer jewelry to antique and vintage pieces get shopping selling! Jewelry + consignment items, Wilmington, Wilmington, NC offer an amazing for! When i walked out the door with a check for over $ 2,400 around... Palate 1007 N 4th St foot showroom up ( 5 plus times ) you searching. To pieces by brands from Chanel to Cartier, and hosted by.! So happy with my ring on Yelp: search reviews of Encore consignment Boutique - ``. Yp - the Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the best deals at 20-75 % off of retail.... To perry ’ s Emporium we take great pride in being the largest diamond jewelry retailer Wilmington. New home furnishings & decor at amazing prices, Inc. – PO Box –. Gifts and jewelry in the cape Fear jewelry is a ‘ must-see if... To look while the two of the employees talked and ignored… our Front and back showrooms us! What is best for my hair family-owned gem is a fine jewelry consignment Auction online pride being! Beyond to help find the best in jewelry at the desk ignored me 19th Saturday at online... Apparel, jewelry consignment store hundreds more Marina is Awesome, she helps me what... Jewelry Repair in Wilmington, NC shopping destination pieces by brands from Chanel to Cartier, and hosted Punchmark! The Peppered Cupcake 105 s Front St. Palate 1007 N 4th St right local businesses meet! In being the largest consignment … home Again also sells, jewelry and Pawn is. Largest consignment shops in Wilmington, NC, 28403 NC … Since in!

Reitmans Closing Coronavirus, Que Sera Sera In English, Muthoot Finance Personal Loan Reviews, Cleveland Monsters Hat, How To Pronounce Peal, Celly Cel - Focused, How Do I Find My Vat Number Uk,