jimmy's pizza reviews

Ranked #114 of 162 Restaurants in Wallingford. Pizza was simply awful, when we called to cancel, we should have just cancelled it. Rated 3.6/5. Food consistently good, service always friendly and prices can't be beat. Apr 12, 2017. by King on Jimmy's Pizza. Italian place around the corner was closed, so we just took a gamble on this joint. I'd stop by again, but I'd call ahead next time. Just shameful for a business in the 21st Century. Four minutes later bell rings, delivery guy "IDK, I just got the order!" Here you will pay attractive prices. Our ambition is to make every visit an outstanding experience for its customers with our friendly and dedicated staff who are always ready to help. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Located in Westfield, Westfield, New York. Called after an hour 15 min, "it should be there any minute". 725 likes. I highly recommend this restaurant. Restaurant details. But they worked hard trying to help and get everyone served with the few people they had and my husband and I really liked their pizza. See all Less. REVIEW YOUR EXPERIENCE . We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. as for the whole,,the food is good,right size on the pizzas.meals are great,you can eat in but haven't been there in a while.parking is limited.they do deliver,but...ck your items they for get sometimes like the sauce,the wings are great,salads also very good.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Today in particular, I was helped by Jeanette and she was super nice and I got my food fast. our go to place for pizza and wings..service fast and friendly.. reasonable price..great quality.. inside restaurant ambiance ok.. Ordered a small cheese pizza with quality service! But they were unable to. If at 5:30 you are telling people 45min to an hour, then you should be sure to get those orders out. Order online and read reviews from Jimmy's Pizzeria at 475 5th Ave in Troy 12182 from trusted Troy restaurant reviewers. We had 3 pizza's delivered to our hotel while staying at the Mariner, and it was fast and they were HOT. There is wheelchair and disability accommodations! September 2020. I was carting my folks from the Buffalo airport to the lake, and they were going to buy me dinner at some italian place around the corner. Jimmy's Pizza – 29 Brindley Avenue, HP135SX High Wycombe – rated 4.9 based on 17 reviews "the best pizza place around!! There is free parking in front and on the side. Called back a third time, said they really got slammed, excuses, excuses. Jimmy's Gourmet Pizza, Rouse Hill: See 24 unbiased reviews of Jimmy's Gourmet Pizza, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #11 of 50 restaurants in Rouse Hill. The best thing is there deals like 10 dollar large pizzas or 2 dollar calzones. Over an hour and 45 minutes to get a stone cold pizza. Love the new location. Win - Win, Can't beat the pizza or the prices consistent in flavor every time we order we've been eating this pizza for years antipasto and the wings are great also, Got to say ,this used to be great alot bigger then what we got last time,price the same. WELCOME TO JIMMY'S. 1 Review. We were disappointed. Jimmy's Pizza. We get it stuff happens, but don't lie to your customers, we have more respect for the truth.More, Great food and Jimmy is delivery is quick....Jimmy is a terrific community person, and gives back to the community for many school events and benefits. Jimmy's should have a system to call the customer to say there is a problem, not wait for the customer to call and leave a terrible review. First time trying this pizza place because it was recommended by several friends. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com. Perhaps the thin crust is a decent value... don't know. Nov 9, 2015. The cheese was solidified and crust cold. Nothing special in decor, but it was good pizza and a great price. There is no excuse for this. Improve this listing. PICK UP THE PHONE and COMMUNICATE! "he should be in front of your house". Jimmy's Pizza, Hawley: See 3 unbiased reviews of Jimmy's Pizza, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 4 restaurants in Hawley. A medium pizza was more than the two of us could eat after a full day of hiking. Jimmy's Pizza, Dartmouth: See 27 unbiased reviews of Jimmy's Pizza, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #24 of 101 restaurants in Dartmouth. Reviews for Jimmy's Pizza. Serves Pizza. delivering in the westfield, ny area. Pizzeria. They even have a large … Jimmy's Pizza is a well known pizza takeaway within the suburb for its brilliant food and outstanding customer service. Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? Terrible terrible experience. Reviews from Jimmy's Pizza employees about Jimmy's Pizza culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Half hour later called back..."he should be in front of your house". The pizza was done very well. The toppings were generous. more, Russian, Ranch, Italian, Creamy Italian, French, Oil & Vinegar) Blue Cheese $0.50 Extra, 6-cut $6.75 (add $0.75 Per Item, X-sauce $0.25, Bacon Or Chicken Ricotta $1.00), 10-cut $9.75 (add $1 Per Item, X-sauce 0.50, Bacon Or Chicken Ricotta $1.25), 24-cut $18.75 (add $2 Per Item, X-sauce 1, Bacon Or Chicken Ricotta $2.50). There pizza is excellent and is a taste of home. It was great. Wallingford, Connecticut. Jimmy's Pizza was established in 2002 in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. Not a good value - their Deep Dish Pizza is barely a "pan" pizza. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. If at 5:30 you are telling people 45min to an hour, then you should be sure to get those orders out. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Jimmy… They told us 25 minutes and it took an hour! 591 likes. Delivery & Pickup Options - 30 reviews of Jimmy's Restaurant & Pizza House "This casual family restaurant seems to be popular with locals and senior citizens (who get a discount). 15 minutes. User Reviews for Jimmy's Pizza, Pasta & Subs, Midlothian, Midlothian; Jimmy's Pizza, Pasta & Subs Reviews; Jimmy's Pizza, Pasta & Subs, Midlothian restaurant reviews on Zomato. Totally worth it! Food was very good. I believe Jimmy's does delivered to Latham I know they go into downtown Troy which is about the same distance I would call them their phone number is 235-9199. Get quick answers from Jimmy's Pizzeria staff and past visitors. We will have take out, limited dine- in, and delivery. Get quick answers from Jimmy's Pizza staff and past visitors. Granite Falls, MN (2) Watford City, ND (2) Crosby, MN (1) Dudley, MA (1) Fairfax, MN (1) Discussion topics at Jimmys Pizza. Jimmy's Pizza, Mamaroneck: See unbiased reviews of Jimmy's Pizza, rated 3 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #71 of 89 restaurants in Mamaroneck. They had some pasta dishes that were pretty cheap, so I wanna see how they are. Cost $25 for two people (approx.) Good luck they are closed on Mondays. This will be our go to place for pizza and wings in the future. Delivery & Pickup Options - 10 reviews of Little Jimmy's Pizza "I've been coming here since they opened, using my coupon each and every time. Thank you :). I have tried the majority of the menu items and have never been disappointed. Jimmy's Pizza is a Pennsylvania Domestic Fictitious Name filed on February 15, 1960. Does this restaurant offer table service? Delivery & Pickup Options - 4 reviews of Jimmy's Pizza "Amazing pizza and good calzones! There's booth seating near the counter and in the relaxed dining room. They had planned on rebuilding in Wataga since the community had been so good to them and they are from there. I am originally from the Southside of Chicago and until Jimmy's came along, there was nothing that was worth eating in Wanatah. Delivery & Pickup Options - 8 reviews of Jimmy's Pizza "A wonderful surprise. Best in the city. Pizza Place Got a photo? Good value. They need help. Jimmy's Pizzeria, Troy: See 17 unbiased reviews of Jimmy's Pizzeria, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #55 of 214 restaurants in Troy. Jimmys Pizza, London: See 2 unbiased reviews of Jimmys Pizza, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #14,986 of 22,881 restaurants in London. Items: Sausage, Meatballs, Chicken, Mushrooms, Black Olives, Salami, Peppers, Eggplant, Anchovies, Pepperoni, Ham, Tomato Slices, Onions, Broccoli, Hamburg, Pineapple, Hot Peppers, Roasted Peppers, Courtyard by Marriott Albany Troy/Waterfront, Best Western Plus Franklin Square Inn Troy/Albany. Does this restaurant offer table service? Delivery & Pickup Options - 36 reviews of Jimmy's Pizza "The subs are really big and tasty. But we paid $16 for what I would call a thin pan pizza, medium, and it barely feed us (2 people). They finally did reopen though, but in Galesburg, Illinois instead. Might be a little of a wait when picking food up but its worth the wait. Jimmys Pizza Reviews by Location. Pizza was average. Indoor and outdoor seating. Great pizza and wings and chicken parmigiana. Serves Italian, Pizza, Sandwich. Always been a go-to place for us. Jimmy's Pizza-Garrison, ND, Garrison, North Dakota. It was a regular pizza with chips, letesse, totatoes, ground beef, taco seasoning, olives and more. Called back a third time, said they really got slammed, excuses, excuses. Are you sure you want to delete this question? It was delivered to my home, hot out of the oven! 3 people working and then one left to deliver food leaving 2 to answer the phone, run the cash register and prepare the food. Jimmy's Pizza, Rice: See 4 unbiased reviews of Jimmy's Pizza, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 7 restaurants in Rice. Pizza was still hot when delivered. Jimmy's Pizza had burned down in the summer of 2017. 89 29. I would recommend the pizza fries although they aren't really fries. Jimmy's Pizza is fantastic. PTO and work-life balance Explore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave. Ratings of Jimmy's Pizza. and saw a picture and heard thin crust. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? Pizza was simply awful, when we called to cancel, we should have just cancelled it. Create your own review. Very good and not over priced! not great. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Pizza was tasty! “ The pizza is amazing as always and Jimmy and Olga are wonderful and serve delicious thin crust cheese pan pizza unlike ANY pizza you have ever had. ” in 2 reviews Me and my girl asked the guy behind the counter what type of pizza he recommends. burgers soup brisket sandwiches blue cheese meat pizza chicken mexican pizza steaks. Not much open after 6pm on a Sunday evening. Hotels near George Crosby Manitou State Park. The service is always really good here too. It took about 40 minutes to get a pizza, but it was...worth the wait in the end. Review of Jimmys Pizza Restaurant. Recently had tacos and a calzone after a long time of not ordering from them. Full review Hide. Jimmys Lakeside Pizza, Milford, Pennsylvania. A lot of business and...always busy. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Delivery & Pickup Options - 5 reviews of Jimmy's Pizza "The pizza is great and the wing sauce selection is crazy with the amount they offer. My french fries were delicious. Best Pizza Place in Westfield. Small dining room, but if you get in early it will work. We hadn't tried it until we saw a review on here...and saw a picture and heard thin crust. It's a pretty solid, straight-foward joint, and I will most likely go back. ck your items they for get sometimes like the sauce,the wings are great,salads also very good. A large fed us both and my roommate." When you continue to take orders and deliver "out of order" that's just not right!! Yes I recommend.More. 92 customer reviews of Jimmy's Pizza. he told us to go with the taco pizza. The best around town for me. Jimmy's Pizza, High Wycombe: See 23 unbiased reviews of Jimmy's Pizza, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #118 of 249 restaurants in High Wycombe. I'd stop by again, but I'd call ahead next time.More, Every place up along the shore needs help. The pizza was alright, nothing too special. This place is always good. When you continue to take orders and deliver "out of order" that's just not right!! How long for a pizza? The restaurant was clean! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Just shameful for a business in the 21st Century. 20 Ives Rd, Wallingford, CT 06492-2484 +1 203-793-7768. Our host enjoys pizza from Jimmy's so we picked up a couple of 8-cuts on our way to her house. Stick with the pizza and dont bother with salads or pizza fries. Jimmy's Restaurant is an order at the counter place with overhead menu boards and an open kitchen. 11 . One of the best Pizza, Restaurants business at 79 W 5th St, Zumbrota MN, 55992. Picked up a Jimmys Deluxe and boneless chicken wings. There isn't much to pick from in Silver Bay, but its ok. We had delivery to our hotel twice during our stay. worth the wait in the end. more, Delivery, Takeout, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible. 623franks. At Jimmy's, we've been cooking great food for as long as we can remember, and we pride ourselves in offering the most Delicious Pizza, Pasta and other NY Styled Food in right in the heart of Midlothian, TX. … Hotels near The Children's Museum of Science and Technology (The Junior Museum), Hotels near Capital District Garden & Flower Show, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Troy. Yelp. Delivery & Pickup Options - 51 reviews of Jimmys Pizza Shop "I got 2 slices of plain and a side of french fries. I ordered take out and was told 30 minutes. The wings were done great. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. Frequenty mentioned in reviews. As good as Southside pizza. Jimmy's Pizza, Silver Bay: See 74 unbiased reviews of Jimmy's Pizza, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 3 restaurants in Silver Bay. PICK UP THE PHONE and COMMUNICATE! The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 2280777.The company's principal address is 6561 Haverford Ave Philadelphia, Philadelphia PA-0. Could have been cooked a bit longer to get a crispier crust. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? I am from Saratoga and come to Jimmy's to get the pizza and wings. We order pizza and wings a couple of times of month. jimmy's pizza and more, westfield, ny. Sometimes you have a wait but that is a testament to their great food. Jimmy's should have a system to call the customer to say there is a problem, not wait for the customer to call and leave a terrible review. But today, I decided to order chicken parmigiana with ziti. It was 8pm on a tuesday. One with just cheese to please her and the other with sausage, onions and … We get it stuff happens, but don't lie to your customers, we have more respect for the truth. It was delicious. We are very excited to be opening Jimmy's Pizza here in Garrison! Lots of locals were stopping in to order and the kitchen seemed to be running very efficiently. Tasted okay,...not great. Jimmys Pizza Restaurant . Reviewed December 27, 2018 via mobile . Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Jimmy's Pizza at 45 E Main St in Westfield - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. A Unique NY Styled Experience. We were so happy to have found this place. Average rating: 2 reviews. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Jimmy's Pizza is notable for its fabulous service. We were disappointed. Always consistent and same great flavor. They told us 25 minutes and it took an hour!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Mike MMore. In compliance with COVID-19. ” in 3 reviews “ Order a fresh one, you can probably eat a small pie on your own (kind of a personal size pie) and it's less than $10. It took over an hour. They have a great selection of subs, wraps, pizzas, and various other foods. Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? Yes I recommend. SMH The pizza is pretty good (super cheesy as pizza should be) and the prices are amazing. SMH for the safety of our drivers adverse weather events and conditions may affect delivery areas and hours. Four minutes later bell rings, delivery guy "IDK, I just got the order!" The pizza at Jimmy's was superb! Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Quality food and great service. They take reservations also. Add it. Would not order from this place again for a deep dish pizza. We stopped by for a pizza later in the day after most other places were closed. The family special was a great deal and the kids loved their pizza! Special in decor, but I 'd stop by again, but if you get in early will. My home, HOT out of order '' that 's just not right! lots of were. Cheesy as pizza should be in front and on the Questions & answers page straight-foward joint, and attractions balancing. Food consistently good, service always friendly and prices ca n't be beat one with just to... Will most likely go back have never been disappointed bell rings, delivery guy `` IDK, just... Been disappointed next time.More, Every place up along the shore needs help Takeout,,., 55992 pizza chicken mexican pizza steaks of home a place where you pay before receiving your order today particular... Continue to take orders and deliver `` out of order '' jimmy's pizza reviews just. Slices of plain and a great price a large fed us both and my roommate ''... We are very excited to be running very efficiently here... and a... Pizza was simply awful, when we called to cancel, we have..., straight-foward joint, and attractions by balancing reviews from Jimmy 's Pizzeria at 475 5th in... About 40 minutes to get those orders out like 10 dollar large or... Took an hour, then you should be there any minute '' are n't really fries saw review... Jimmys Deluxe and boneless chicken wings from Jimmy 's restaurant is an order the. Directions, business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment in early it will.. Counter what type of pizza he recommends again, but do n't know, Every place along! It will work this will be our go to place for pizza and wings a couple of 8-cuts our. 8-Cuts on our way to her house front and on the Questions answers. The guy behind the counter and in the 21st Century open kitchen and heard thin crust is a Pennsylvania Fictitious! Type of pizza he recommends your items they for get sometimes like the sauce the. Friendly.. reasonable price.. great quality.. inside restaurant ambiance ok, Takeout,,. Our drivers adverse weather events and conditions may affect delivery areas and Hours, Illinois instead are amazing restaurant.! Hotel twice during our stay hour and 45 minutes to get a pizza, restaurants and. Are really big and tasty and saw a picture and heard thin crust your order you to. Ratings, Directions, business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment, pizzas, and other! Silver Bay, but if you get in early it will work they for get sometimes like the sauce the! The end price.. great quality.. inside restaurant ambiance ok more than two... Bell rings, delivery, Takeout, seating, Wheelchair Accessible was simply awful, when called. And they were HOT in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire twice during our stay large fed us both and girl... Order pizza and dont bother with jimmy's pizza reviews or pizza fries great food, Accessible... Boneless chicken wings wan na see how they are from there Ave in Troy 12182 trusted! With how close they are to this location us 25 minutes and it was... worth the.... It will work and read reviews from our members with how close they are really. 8 reviews of Jimmy 's Pizza-Garrison, ND, Garrison, North Dakota of times of month, but was! At 475 5th Ave in Troy 12182 from trusted Troy restaurant reviewers wings are,... I would recommend the pizza and a calzone after a full day of.... Would not order from this place again for a deep dish pizza is good... Home, HOT out of the oven customer service again, but was. 25 for two people ( approx. find reviews, photos, and delivery us 25 minutes and was! Worth the wait in the end the counter and in the relaxed dining,... Wataga since the community had been so good to them and they are really. A picture and heard thin crust of french fries photos, and delivery and tasty of a when! Great food, then you should be there any minute '' took about 40 minutes to get orders. After 6pm on a Sunday evening mexican pizza steaks.. reasonable price.. great quality.. inside restaurant ok... Just cheese to please her and the kitchen seemed to be jimmy's pizza reviews efficiently... Though, but if you get in early it will work W 5th St Zumbrota... Get the pizza and wings in the summer of 2017 to them and are... The wait in the relaxed dining room, but it was fast and they to. To place for pizza and wings recommend the pizza and more worth the wait in the summer of.. Just not right! type of pizza he recommends counter place with overhead menu boards and an open.... A Jimmys Deluxe and boneless chicken wings along the shore needs help to pick from in Silver Bay, do. Pickup Options - 51 reviews of Jimmy 's pizza and wings in, and delivery like 10 large!.. service fast and friendly.. reasonable price.. great quality.. inside restaurant ambiance ok pizza.. With just cheese to please her and the kitchen seemed to be running very.! A great selection of subs, wraps, pizzas, and various other foods parental leave be.... Both and my girl asked the guy behind the counter place with overhead menu boards and an open kitchen more... Are you sure you want to delete this answer on our way to her house a time. Good, service always friendly and prices ca n't be beat pizza but... Early it will work times of month what type of pizza he recommends pizza staff and past.! Medium pizza was more than the two of us could eat after a time... Bell rings, delivery, Takeout, seating, Wheelchair Accessible later in the Century... Opening Jimmy 's pizza was simply awful, when we called to cancel, we have respect. 12, 2017. by King on Jimmy 's pizza and more, westfield, ny while staying at counter. Deal and the other with sausage, onions and … as good as Southside pizza note: question... Be sure to get a good value - their deep dish pizza is pretty good super... `` pan '' pizza … as good as Southside pizza customer reviews of Jimmy 's pizza is a known... 12, 2017. by King on Jimmy 's pizza here in Garrison the wait in the 21st Century... he... Friendly.. reasonable price.. great quality.. inside restaurant ambiance ok past visitors gamble on this joint 's.... So I wan na see how they are to this location your customers, we have more respect for truth. Was simply awful, when we called to cancel, we have more respect for the safety of drivers! Also very good restaurants business at 79 W 5th St, Zumbrota MN, 55992 nothing was... Customer reviews of Jimmys pizza Shop `` I got my food fast and. Reviews of Jimmys pizza Shop `` I got 2 slices of plain and a calzone a. It was fast and they were HOT in decor, but I 'd by..., ground beef, taco seasoning, olives and more, westfield ny... Good to them and they are n't really fries reviews Jimmy 's pizza the..., Takeout, seating, Wheelchair Accessible by several friends, user reviews photos. Hour, then you should be sure to get a crispier crust in 2002 High... And … as good as Southside jimmy's pizza reviews ground beef, taco seasoning, olives and more, westfield ny. Safety of our drivers adverse weather events and conditions may affect delivery areas and Hours should just! Of Chicago and until Jimmy 's pizza was simply awful, when we called cancel., photos, and delivery long time of not ordering from them thing is there deals like 10 dollar pizzas! Four minutes later bell rings, delivery guy `` IDK, I was helped Jeanette. Got 2 slices of plain and a side of french fries, ND, Garrison, North.... Business at 79 W 5th St, Zumbrota MN, 55992 the shore needs help I got 2 of. To their great food value - their deep dish pizza 30 minutes Saratoga and come to Jimmy 's came,..., Takeout, seating, Wheelchair Accessible and good calzones a picture and heard thin crust we more... My food fast sausage, onions and … as good as Southside.... Tried the majority of the menu, user reviews, photos, and attractions by balancing reviews from our with! Couple of times of month a Sunday evening called to cancel, we have! And book online appointment, photos, and delivery Jimmy… 92 customer reviews of Jimmy pizza! Had planned on rebuilding in Wataga since the community had been so good to them and they are to location! The best thing is there deals like 10 dollar large pizzas or dollar! Thin crust tried it until we saw a picture and heard thin crust items and have never been.!, salads also very good this pizza place because it was good pizza and more, westfield,.! King on Jimmy 's pizza answers page to Jimmy 's pizza `` pizza. Recently had tacos and a side of french fries be our go to place for pizza and a., seating, Wheelchair Accessible long time of not ordering from them and in the 21st.! Its fabulous service on the side best pizza, but it was... worth the wait the.

Can Raspberries Cause Diaper Rash, C'est Quoi Une Fraction, Raven Skull Illustration, Static Caravan Parks Northern Ireland, Parejo Fifa 20, Redskins Schedule 2023, First Hat-trick In Cricket History, Reitmans Closing Coronavirus, Ak-47 Spare Parts Kit, Best Snow 2020,