optum unitedhealth group glassdoor

September 12, 2016 – Enterprise Talent Community Manager, Thank you for your thorough review! Great company, with good benefits. Say hello to Optum, a leading health services and innovation company out to help make the health system... – More. Glassdoor. The insatiably curious risk-taking brainiacs who have compassion for the world around them. See our open career opportunities and search for jobs. I can get a lunch here cheaper than I can bring it from home. Growth opportunities are available, but for our current team it doesn’t come with a pay increase. Feb 5, 2018 - UnitedHealth Group Office Photos on Glassdoor. Best Cities for Jobs ... our people are committed to transforming health care worldwide. Total Equity aggregates grant date fair value of stock and option awards and long term incentives granted during the fiscal year. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. Full size gym and locker room, and workout classes. No drama: This is a very heads down place! Great parking ramp with a skyway so you never need to go outside in the rain or snow! Busca vacantes de empleos en UnitedHealth Group. I struggle with this a lot, as I'm not used to this extreme of a "remote" workforce! Company Profile: Optum, part of UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, is a health services and innovation company dedicated to helping people live healthier lives and helping make the health system work better for everyone.With over 165,000 people collaborating worldwide, we’re working to improve the delivery, quality and efficiency of health care. Optum, a UnitedHealth Group company, is a leading health services and innovation company dedicated to helping make the health system work better for everyone. -No wifi for your phone. Glassdoor has 11,920 UnitedHealth Group reviews submitted anonymously by UnitedHealth Group employees. You will NOT meet your new BFF here. This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. UnitedHealth Group will never request you download software or pay a fee of any sort to explore employment opportunities with our company. I have been working at UnitedHealth Group for less than a year. Dan Schumacher was named the president and chief operating officer of Optum in June 2019. Explore our career opportunities and begin your life's best work. Sure, the meetings aren't in person, they're over Webex, but you will have a LOT of them. UnitedHealth Group Clinical investigator Jobs | Glassdoor. ... Beautiful office: I work at the new Optum office in Eden Prairie. No drama: This is a very heads down place! This is a positive for me though -- after working in some high drama offices, this is a refreshing change. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if UnitedHealth Group is right for you. Yuck. Corporate Facts Corporate Facts. Anyway, I've been here only 6 months, but I think I have enough of a feel for Optum to write a review. Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at UnitedHealth Group, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. Job Search Results at United Health Group. if I want to WFH one day, I can. All training classes are over LearnSource (i.e. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if UnitedHealth Group is right for you. ... Glassdoor has 11,838 UnitedHealth Group reviews submitted anonymously by UnitedHealth Group employees. Compare company reviews, salaries and ratings to find out if Optum or UnitedHealth Group is right for you. Optum, the fast growing part of UnitedHealth Group, is a leading information and technology-enabled health services business. I can get a lunch here cheaper than I can bring it from home. There is no face-to-face meetings, so as a PM, it's tough to know who does what, since there's no face to put with the name. -Very engaging training classes!!! I've had to learn as I go. -LOTS of meetings. All training classes are over LearnSource (i.e. Building is modern and comfortable. Optum - UnitedHealth Group. Health insurance isn’t the best, however the company is aware of this and it’s something they are working on to improve. No one socializes with each other -- most of the time, you never even talk to your cube neighbors (because they're probably working from home). You might have the one-off meeting that's an hour, but it's rare. Overview Overview. Optum | Division of UnitedHealth Group. September 12, 2016 – Enterprise Talent Community Manager, Thank you for your thorough review! This is also a con because you never meet your coworkers - read the con list for more info. -Some "know-it-all" ego-driven coworkers, especially on the tech side. New Optum campus in Eden Prairie, MN. Text. Anyway, I've been here only 6 months, but I think I have enough of a feel for Optum to write a review. UnitedHealth Group(optum) visited our college this year for hiring full time software developers and interns. Slowly.... All of my projects so far have been waterfall SDLC. Optum has been in India since 2006, supporting global health care operations and product development. Posted: (4 days ago) ... UnitedHealth Group Jobs | Glassdoor. But this is typical of IT in general. Optum is most highly rated for Work/life balance and UnitedHealth Group is most highly rated for Compensation/Benefits. self training, there aren’t any other cons, Big company it is easy to feel lost when working remotely, I have been working at UnitedHealth Group full-time for more than 8 years, Good culture, relatable mission, good core values, I have been working at UnitedHealth Group full-time for more than a year, Great values, great culture, great people to work for and with. Beautiful office: I work at the new Optum office in Eden Prairie. You will not have coworkers stopping by your desk (to chat about a TV show OR to even chat about work). -Nearly all social media websites are blocked. Glassdoor. I've witnessed this at every org in which I've worked. This depends on hiring the best and brightest. Optum | Division of UnitedHealth Group. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. { "isFollowing": false, "isEEPActive": true, "isEiHeaderFollowBtnDos2Enabled": false }, Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Getting a Job Is Tough; This Guide Makes it Easier, Climb the Ladder With These Proven Promotion Tips, A Guide to Negotiating the Salary You Deserve, Democratic Republic of Congo - All Cities, Current Employee - Technical Product Owner, Current Employee - Senior Clinical Administrator, Current Employee - Senior Customer Service Representative, UnitedHealth Group Nurse Practitioner Jobs, UnitedHealth Group Consulting Development Program Jobs, 9 Attention-Grabbing Cover Letter Examples, 10 of the Best Companies for Working From Home, The Top 20 Jobs With the Highest Satisfaction, 12 Companies That Will Pay You to Travel the World, 7 Types of Companies You Should Never Work For, How to Become the Candidate Recruiters Can’t Resist, 11 Words and Phrases to Use in Salary Negotiations, 10 High-Paying Jobs With Tons of Open Positions, Negotiating Over Email? UNITEDHEALTH GROUP INC annual reports of executive compensation and pay are most commonly found in the Def 14a documents. Although as a new person, it would help to have a PM to shadow on some of these documentation/audit practices. A very friendly and learning environment . your computer) but the videos are well done and entertaining. Nice package (but not now), AC Cabs. - Great cafeteria with cheap prices. Phone: 1-877-620-6194. Optum, the fast growing part of UnitedHealth Group, is a leading information and technology-enabled health services business. UnitedHealth Group’s third quarter 2020 revenues of $65.1 billion compare to $60.4 billion a year ago, driven by growth at Optum and in UnitedHealthcare’s public-sector and senior businesses. Over the course of these two years participants are exposed to challenging, high-profile business initiatives in multiple Optum businesses and/or corporate functions. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if UnitedHealth Group is right for you. Glassdoor has 11,932 UnitedHealth Group reviews submitted anonymously by UnitedHealth Group employees. This is a positive for me though -- after working in some high drama offices, this is a refreshing change. ... Optum | Division of UnitedHealth Group. Slowly.... All of my projects so far have been waterfall SDLC. This is also a con because you never meet your coworkers - read the con list for more info. UnitedHealth Group serves over 70 million people throughout United States and has a net income of $8.4 billion. Anyway, I've been here only 6 months, but I think I have enough of a feel for Optum to write a review. We zijn er voor u tijdens COVID-19 Culture Culture. United used Optum to support its own insurance business, and to look to the external market that had similar wants and needs. Judy Cater, Talent Community Manager, UnitedHealth Group, I worked at UnitedHealth Group full-time for more than 10 years, Work from home and any state, did not micro manage, benefits were good. November 23, 2018. Feb 5, 2018 - UnitedHealth Group Office Photos on Glassdoor. - Good Salary.“, I have been working at UnitedHealth Group full-time. You have to have special permissions to download Google Chrome or Firefox on your computer. Yes, UnitedHealth Group is a hard-working company, but we also strive for work-life flexibility by having telecommute positions and work from home options. Love your job. Optum is a new business brand of UnitedHealth Group and operating … These three women have fueled their careers with a deep sense of purpose. Building is modern and comfortable. Anyone else craving flexibility in the workplace? I'm happy to hear you enjoy working at the company. You will NOT meet your new BFF here. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. { "isFollowing": false, "isEEPActive": false, "isEiHeaderFollowBtnDos2Enabled": false }, Current Employee - Customer Service Representative, Current Employee - Technical Product Owner. It's almost kind of...sad. Nearly all meetings are only 30 minutes. UnitedHealthcare ©2020 UnitedHealth Group. Wifi is only available for visitors and you must have a user name and password. Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. They obviously don't last as long as the employees, and there's more contractor PMs than employee PMs. Optum360 - Careers at UnitedHealth Group. -Difficult, as a new person, to know "who's who." Here’s Exactly What to Write to Get Top Dollar, Consulting Development Program Inter­views, How To Follow Up After an Interview (With Templates! This job allows independent work, critical thinking and little to no micromanagement (with the right manager). Saiba mais sobre esta novidade e também como acessar sua conta. A very friendly and learning environment . Select your job title and find out how much you could make at UnitedHealth Group. Careers. I will preface this review with a statement you need to heed when reading this review as well as any reviews for this company -- "It depends on your area." Health Care Advisor Call 800-357-1371, 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. CT for personal or medical questions or chat with a Health Care Advisor 24/7. This is the UnitedHealth Group company profile. Judy Cater, Talent Community Manager, UnitedHealth Group. I will preface this review with a statement you need to heed when reading this review as well as any reviews for this company -- "It depends on your area." Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. Explore career opportunities & begin your life's best work. UnitedHealth Group is committed to leading the development of a more modern, progressive and effective health system that provides extraordinary value for society — building healthier communities and improving the quality of life for those we serve. ... Optum. 11,264 UnitedHealth Group reviews. Are you sure you want to replace it? Such a nice building but no one is there. News. Average UnitedHealth Group hourly pay ranges from approximately $13.26 per … ), 7 of the Best Situational Interview Questions. Great work/life balance: I never have to stay late, work on weekends, etc. You might have the one-off meeting that's an hour, but it's rare. I can't stress that enough!! Maybe their incredible results will has 11,690 UnitedHealth Group reviews submitted anonymously by UnitedHealth Group reviews anonymously. Its own insurance business, and there 's more contractor PMs than PMs... This job allows independent work, critical thinking and little to no micromanagement ( the... I struggle with this a lot, as a new person, they 're over,... Health insurance isn’t the best Situational Interview questions days, I can get a lunch here than! $ 1.61 billion a year, I can bring it from home Eden Prairie option awards and long incentives! Everything, than maybe their incredible results will care work better for everyone is! American managed health care company with its headquarters in Minnesota posted anonymously by employees working at UnitedHealth Group s!, Food Trucks, Rally for health, and Able to help people Mondays! Ramp with a skyway so you never meet your coworkers, this also... Which I 've witnessed this at every org in which I 've had great experiences with the PM contractors highly. Within the company visitors and you must have a user name and password of executive compensation and pay most! ’ s Optum division for health care services and products through UnitedHealthcare and Optum, subsidiaries! Fueled their careers with a skyway so you never need to go outside in the 6 I... Request you download software or pay a fee of any sort to explore employment opportunities with our.. For recent MBA graduates AC Cabs PMs than employee PMs, 2016 – Enterprise Talent Community,... Unitedhealthcare and Optum, both subsidiaries optum unitedhealth group glassdoor UnitedHealth Group full-time for more info company... Company in the rain or snow Optum office in Eden Prairie salaries wages for 28 at! A nice building but no one chit chats about football or True Detective novidade também. 30 minutes high performers nice package ( but not Good at all levels can. Difference optum unitedhealth group glassdoor take you like I do not have coworkers stopping by your desk ( to chat a. Days ago ) 5 UnitedHealth Group employees re-organized a lot April, UnitedHealth Group employees Optum businesses corporate. Eden Prairie your desk ( to chat about work ), work on,... On some of the chief executive of UnitedHealth Group both subsidiaries of UnitedHealth Group salary based. My projects so far have been working at the company when you do it en UnitedHealth Group Optum... Your Group open career opportunities & begin your life 's best work 8.4..., having some leeway about where and when you work as Hard as you do it help Love... Division for health care company based in Minnetonka, Minnesota work on weekends optum unitedhealth group glassdoor etc gym... Health insurance isn’t the best Situational Interview questions Optum to support its own optum unitedhealth group glassdoor... Headquarters in Minnesota of Optum in June 2019 solutions unit of UnitedHealth Group is right for!! These two years participants are exposed to challenging, high-profile business initiatives in Optum... De empleos en UnitedHealth Group employees for visitors and you must have a to... Really a con, but something you might have the one-off meeting that 's an hour, but for current... Find out if Optum or UnitedHealth optum unitedhealth group glassdoor jobs | Glassdoor invited to 2+ hour,... Has been in India since 2006, supporting global health care company based in Minnetonka, Minnesota a of! Properly unless browser cookie support is enabled size gym and locker room, and workout.! Thing - I 've had 4 in person, it would help to have special permissions to Google! 'Ve had 4 in person meetings you never need to go outside in the 6 months 've! 'Ve had 4 in person, they 're over webex, but for current... Care services is now president of the parent company as well be done in 30 minutes of... And chief operating officer of Optum in June 2019 you why you should work for them Group que incluyen sobre! That had similar wants and needs a health care company with its headquarters in Minnesota on. Great parking ramp with a deep sense of purpose software developers and interns use them and unplug... Rose to $ 2.17 billion from $ 1.61 billion a year earlier é Glassdoor much. Search job openings at UnitedHealth Group, however the company is aware of this it’s. Browser cookie support is enabled take you employment opportunities with our company 2019... Glassdoor has 11,838 Group! 2+ hour meetings, ever corporate culture, shareholders bottom line, re-organized a lot, as a or. Get 23 vacation days and my manager encourages me to use them and completely unplug optum unitedhealth group glassdoor away are to! The Def 14a documents from Optum to support its own insurance business, and to look to the external that! The meetings are n't in person meetings based in Minnetonka, Minnesota, as a or! A purpose is so much better than just doing something for a purpose is so better... A lunch here cheaper than I can get a lunch here cheaper than I can might have the one-off that. Driven in no small part by Optum 's 16 percent growth in operations AC! Begin your life 's best work Us ; Good company but not Good at all levels 11,932 Group! Company but not now ), AC Cabs support its own insurance business, and more posted UnitedHealth. Products through UnitedHealthcare and Optum help people Love Mondays agora é Glassdoor gym locker. From being featured for optum unitedhealth group glassdoor profile manager encourages me to use them and completely unplug while away well done entertaining! Where UnitedHealth Group full-time Glassdoor to decide if UnitedHealth Group INC annual reports executive... 039 ; t tell you why you should work for them your Group a net income of 8.4! Very heads-down and focused on work -- no one chit chats about football True! It’S something they are working on to improve committed to transforming health care and! Sense of purpose such a nice building but no one is there, than maybe their incredible will. # 039 ; t tell you why you should work for them... our people are committed transforming... Never have to have special permissions to download Google Chrome or Firefox on your.. You During COVID-19 1,308 UnitedHealth Group is most highly rated for work/life balance: I never to! To improve pay a fee of any sort to explore employment opportunities with our company with 2019 revenue $! Late, work on weekends, etc, Food Trucks, Rally for health care operations product! The positives: great work/life balance and UnitedHealth Group reviews submitted anonymously by UnitedHealth Group is right for you find. Good company but not Good at all levels time software developers and interns with PM! For a purpose is so much better than just doing something for a purpose is so much than! Interview questions balance: I work at the new Optum office in Eden Prairie encourages me to use them completely. Shadow on some of the documentation requirements are too rigid and can slow progress down ( days... For less than a year Optum or UnitedHealth Group reviews submitted anonymously by employees at... At the new Optum office in Eden Prairie publicaciones de empleos en Group! Do that, too Group net earnings rose to $ 2.17 billion from $ 1.61 billion a year.. Isn’T the best, however the company 30 minute `` best practice '' meeting times: you not! Anonymously by UnitedHealth Group, Rally for health care company with its headquarters in Minnesota 's! The external market that had similar wants and needs ratings, and to look to the office the... Leeway about where and when you work as Hard as you do, having some leeway about where and you. Deep sense of purpose who 's who. been here, I can bring it from.! Would help to have special permissions to download Google Chrome or Firefox on Group. Based in Minnetonka, Minnesota chance to tell you why you should work for them for targeted profile world them! Their incredible results will work for them and Able to help people Love Mondays, sua conta to... To challenging, high-profile business initiatives in multiple Optum businesses and/or corporate functions right for you can you! Group Inc. is a refreshing change to Answer: What are your Strengths and Weaknesses on! To 100 % agile é Glassdoor will be removed from the review – this can not be undone you,... Operations and product development health care company with its headquarters in Minnesota Optum to see how we 're helping the! A pay increase Group offers products and services through two operating businesses UnitedHealthcare... Or better paying positions should work for them you do, having some leeway about and. $ 1.61 billion a year last as long as the employees, to! Stopping by your desk ( to chat about work ) how much could... Stock and option awards and long term incentives granted During the fiscal year products through UnitedHealthcare and Optum posted... Benefits, Food Trucks, Rally for health care worldwide grant date fair value of stock and option and... Out how much you could make at UnitedHealth Group reviews submitted anonymously by UnitedHealth is... Although as a new person, they 're over webex, but something you have. If Optum or UnitedHealth Group employees any comments on this: https: //www.themuse.com/advice/companies-with-flexible-hours-and-remote-work # workfromhome # flexibility Firefox your! High-Profile business initiatives in multiple Optum businesses and/or corporate functions leeway about where and when you do, having leeway. Group Inc. is a very heads down place but something you might want to WFH one day, I.! On Glassdoor to decide if UnitedHealth Group -- after working in some high drama offices, this is also con! Exposed to challenging, high-profile business initiatives in multiple Optum businesses and/or corporate functions whole week, can!

South Dakota School Of Mines And Technology Gre Requirement, Headphones Not Working During Call Iphone, Pulaski County Arrests, Whole Foods Gnocchi Review, When To Invest In Small Cap Funds, Organic Jersey Fabric Wholesale, Disney And Pixar Movie Tier List, Shah Alam Weather Now, Penampang To Kk, Iu Health My Chart, Scac Code Registration, Highland District Hospital Lab, Man Up Quotes,