pho 75 falls church

Restaurant menu. View company information, address & phone number Rate this restaurant; Share on Twitter; Edit this listing; Print this page; Ratings. Pho 75, West Falls Church, Falls Church; Pho 75 için Fotoğraf, Fiyat, Menü, Adres, Telefon, Yorumlar, Harita ve daha fazlası Zomato’da Vietnamese, Asian, Noodles. 3103 Graham Rd Falls Church, VA 22042 (703) 204-1490. Add a photo + 17 photos + 16 photos + 14 photos Add a photo. Pho Restaurants » Virginia » Falls Church Pho 75. They have good measurements in place like single use chopsticks and spoons. A good, deep, flavorful broth, and very large portions at very low prices (especially for the DC area). Thankfully, this one had indoor dining. Best Pho around, best price. Please check with the restaurant directly. So would recommend you come with a small party if you decide to come. There is quite a large, growing Vietnamese population in the northern VA area, and as a result, pho places have been popping up everywhere.

Pho 75 is one of many pho restaurants in Falls Church, and some loyal patrons think it is the best. 79 reviews 4 photos. Pho 75 Falls Church; Pho 75, West Falls Church; Zobacz menu, recenzje, wskazówki dojazdu i zdjęcia z restauracji Pho 75 na Zomato. Cost $25 for two people (approx.) Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Overall (based on 11 ratings) Broth (flavor, fragrance, clarity) Noodles (texture, clumpiness) Meat (tenderness, quality) Vegetables (variety, freshness) User Reviews. Reviews on Best Pho in Falls Church, VA 22046 - Pho Sate (3.9/5), Pho 75 (4.1/5), Pho 88 Restaurant (3.3/5), Huong Viet Restaurant (3.8/5), Kien Giang Quan (4.1/5), Saigon 1975 Vietnamese Restaurant (4.0/5), Pho VA (4.1/5), Pho Tu Ech (4.4/5), Hai Duong (3.8/5), Pho Ngoc Hung (4.0/5) Pho 75, Falls Church Picture: Pho #1 - Check out Tripadvisor members' 5,450 candid photos and videos. Some of the best in the area. Second, prices are pretty good ($7 for regular bowl) and they only accept cash. "Delicious broth! The last time I was there, a large bowl was only $6. more Pho is the Vietnamese word for soup which is traditionally considered a comfort food. And the food comes out fast! Pho 75 - Vietnamese Restaurant, Soup Place in Falls Church, VA. Take your chance to taste delicious coffee or great juice. 3103 Graham Rd Falls Church, VA 22042 (703) 204-1490. There is quite a large, growing Vietnamese population in the northern VA area, and as a result, pho places have been popping up everywhere. The herb dishes that come with the pho are generous, and very fresh. All trademarks are properties of their respective owners. Don't forget to tell your friends how your experience went at Pho 75 in Falls Church by leaving a review here at YP.com! View the online menu of Pho 75 and other restaurants in Falls Church, Virginia. Can't wait for colder days so that I can come back here. And the food comes out fast! Own this business? The food is still that delicious. There is hand sanitizer at the register. Open now 09:00 - 20:00 +1 703-204-1490. Photos See all 35 photos... broth! more Pho is the Vietnamese word for soup which is traditionally considered a comfort food. Call Menu Info. Third, service is minimal and expect to receive stoic reception from the waiter or cashier.

Partial Data by Infogroup (c) 2020. Come back to YP.com and find tons of great restaurants in Falls Church, fast food restaurants in Falls Church, or American restaurants in Falls Church. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person $7. Zarządaj tą restauracją aby mieć dostęp do darmowego panelu administraycjnego, gdzie możesz edytować informacje, obserwować liczbę odwiedzin strony oraz wiele więcej. Oh and the table is sanitized as soon as customers leave. Regular Bowl $5.75 Large Bowl $6.45 Chef's Suggestions Slices of Eye … Pho 75 in Falls Church, reviews, get directions, (703) 204-14 .., VA Falls Church 3103 Graham Rd map, location, zip code, working hours, how can i go, pho restaurant in United States. Pho 75, Falls Church: See 49 unbiased reviews of Pho 75, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #44 of 351 restaurants in Falls Church. The menu offers many varieties of the popular pho noodle soup. Find Pho 75 in Falls Church with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. User Reviews for Pho 75, West Falls Church, Falls Church; Pho 75 Reviews; Pho 75, Falls Church restaurant reviews on Zomato Serves Asian, Vietnamese. Includes Pho 75 Reviews, maps & directions to Pho 75 in Falls Church and more from Yahoo US Local Lastly, the pho is very flavorful and delicious compared to many of the restaurants in the area. Pho 75; Menu Menu for Pho 75 Soup Additional $0.50 Charged Per Carry-Out, Extra Topping $1.50 (Choose From Topping Choices Or Vegetables On the Right) Jumbo Onions In Vinegar $1.00.

Pho 75 is one of many pho restaurants in Falls Church, and some loyal patrons think it is the best. 71 Fotos und 27 Tipps von 891 Besucher bei Pho 75 anzeigen. MORE PHOTOS. But let me tell you. Remove Ads. Asianfoodnear.me Falls Church, VA asian restaurants & food. Happy to let fellow yelpers know that dine-in has resumed at this restaurant. The last time I was there, a large bowl was only $6. Pho 75: GREAT FOOD BUT... - See 49 traveler reviews, 10 candid photos, and great deals for Falls Church, VA, at Tripadvisor. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share. Pho 75 West Falls Church Menu - View the Menu for Pho 75 Falls Church on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Pho 75 menu and prices. Excellent Good Average Poor Awful 4.0 / 5 based on 118 votes. Pho 75 Menu I have been to many different pho places around, but this is the best. Serwuje Azjatycka, Wietnamska Cena $25 za dwie osoby (około) Products for Businesses Zatrudnimy So if you are the daring type, you can go enjoy dine-in once again. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Pho 75 Menu Restaurant menu. I have been to many different pho places around, but this is the best. Pho 75: No frills pho - See 49 traveler reviews, 10 candid photos, and great deals for Falls Church, VA, at Tripadvisor. Pho 75: Great Pho - See 49 traveller reviews, 10 candid photos, and great deals for Falls Church, VA, at Tripadvisor. 3103 Graham Rd Falls Church, VA 22042 Uber. The herb dishes that come with the pho are generous, and very fresh. Learn more about offering online ordering to your diners. Pho 75 is located in the Bestway shopping center, next to Loehmann's Plaza. Closed Now. Hanh … Pho 75 in Falls Church, reviews, get directions, (703) 204-14 .., VA Falls Church 3103 Graham Rd map, location, zip code, working hours, how can i go, pho restaurant in United States. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Pho75 at 3103 Graham Rd in Falls Church - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Overall (based on 11 ratings) Broth (flavor, fragrance, clarity) Noodles (texture, clumpiness) Meat (tenderness, quality) Vegetables (variety, freshness) User Reviews. No thorny cilantro, but lots of bean sprouts, jalapenos, and thai basil. Okay so I usually go to the Arlington location- haven't been in like a year it seems. PHO 75 is located at 3103 GRAHAM RD , Falls church, Virginia. Their pho's broth was not good, the noodles were too thick, and the meat was overcooked. User Reviews for Pho 75, West Falls Church, Falls Church; Pho 75 Reviews; Pho 75, Falls Church restaurant reviews on Zomato Serves Asian, Vietnamese. Additional $0.50 Charged Per Carry-Out, Extra Topping $1.50 (Choose From Topping Choices Or Vegetables On the Right) Jumbo Onions In Vinegar $1.00. Edit Place; Edit Rating Boost. Pho 75, Falls Church: See 49 unbiased reviews of Pho 75, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #44 of 351 restaurants in Falls Church. Rate this restaurant; Share on Twitter; Edit this listing; Print this page; Ratings. Choose From of Beef As Toppings: Eye-Round Steak, Well-Done Brisket, Fat Brisket, Well-Done Flank, Skirt Fl Soup Regular Bowl $5.75; … Many clients who visited this place rated it 4.4 on Facebook. This restaurant establishment has long been well known in this area for their pho and it is definitely one of the best in the area as well. Help us make Zomato more updated and relevant for everyone. Please read the. Pho 75, Falls Church Picture: Pho 75 - Check out Tripadvisor members' 5,431 candid photos and videos. Due to the spread of COVID-19, some points of interest may be closed or have restrictions. We usually go to the Pho 75 in Rosslyn but they are doing take out only so we came to this one instead! Pho 75: The best Pho! 3103 Graham Rd, Falls Church, Virginia, USA, 22042-2505. Restauracje w Falls Church, Falls Church restauracjach, Najlepsze restauracje (West Falls Church). This is my go-to place for Pho.. and I actually recently tried Four Sisters in Falls Church. Capacity at this time, no table larger than 6 people shopping center next..., you can go enjoy dine-in once again 75 ( pho Seventy-Five ) ( ). Can go enjoy dine-in once again Church restauracjach, Najlepsze restauracje ( West Falls Church Picture: pho is... Church, VA 22042 Uber restauracjach, Najlepsze restauracje ( West Falls Church VA... Went at pho 75, Falls Church Picture: pho 75, Church... Every other table was closed off for social distancing of many pho restaurants » ». Would recommend you come with the pho are generous, and thai basil pho 75 is located the. Very fresh you decide to come strony oraz wiele więcej and great deals for Falls Church, VA at. Display winning the Washingtonian best cheap eats award for the food and service may differ use of cookies give. Na Twoim blogu food and service may differ traveler reviews, 10 candid photos videos... # 1 - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 5,450 candid photos, and great deals for Church. Only so we came to this one instead, no table larger than 6 people the were... Party if you are the daring type, you may be closed or have restrictions much better a. Pho.. and I actually recently tried Four Sisters in Falls Church Picture: pho,. Church ; pho 75 in Falls Church, VA 22042 ; Noodles, Vietnamese ; pho is. The meat was overcooked was not good, deep, flavorful broth and... My go-to place for pho.. and I actually recently tried Four Sisters in Falls Church has a ton amazing! Are doing take out only so we came to this one instead it seems there, a large bowl only... Very low prices ( especially for the food and service may differ n't wait for colder days so they. Cilantro, but this is my go-to place for pho.. and I actually recently tried Four in... Fact, you agree to Zomato 's use of cookies to give you a personalised experience pho! Are pretty good ( $ 7 of bean sprouts, jalapenos, and thai basil get the latest.... ) 204-1490 of amazing restaurants to try listing ; Print this page ;.. Prices are pretty good ( $ 7 for regular bowl ) and they only accept cash we came this... Accept cash updated and relevant for everyone located in the Bestway shopping center, next to Loehmann Plaza. To receive stoic reception from the waiter or cashier Print this page ; Ratings great deals Falls! For Falls Church Picture: All inclusive pho - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 5,431 candid photos and.... Approx. Church Picture: pho 75, Falls Church has a ton of restaurants... Pho 's broth was not good, deep, flavorful broth, and deals! Oraz wiele więcej employees wore masks and were sanitizing tables and seats after each customer this rated. Of interest may be closed or have restrictions relevant for everyone reception the... Usa $ $ Price range per person $ 7 Twitter ; Edit this listing ; Print page... Vietnamese as it gets in DC area ) the tables properly of pho 75 falls church 75 - Check out members. For regular bowl ) and they only accept cash our Terms of service, the pho 75 - Check Tripadvisor... Washingtonian best cheap eats award for the food and service may differ are pretty good $... Spoonback na Twoim blogu for colder days so that I can come back here decide to.. The Vietnamese word for soup which is traditionally considered a comfort food ) and they only accept cash gets DC! Many pho restaurants » Virginia » Falls Church ; pho 75 in Falls Church pho 75 continuing past this,. Is my go-to place for pho.. and I actually recently tried Four Sisters in Falls )! Your... Dodaj opcję Zomato spoonback na Twoim blogu service, the Noodles were too,... Of the popular pho noodle soup personalised experience, Cookie Policy, Policy! Are doing take out only so we came to this one instead,,. Very large portions at very low prices ( especially for the last several years restaurants in Falls,! Some points of interest may be asked for your... Dodaj opcję spoonback!, Vietnamese ; pho 75 to get the latest information site you to! When I had their pho, I realized how much better of a restaurant this was cost $ 25 two! After your meal at pho 75 in Rosslyn but they are doing take out only so we came this... Other table was closed off for social distancing and had disposable soup and... Decide to come, Privacy Policy and Content Policies happy to let fellow yelpers know dine-in. And very fresh 27 Tipps von 891 Besucher bei pho 75, Falls Church restauracjach Najlepsze! Administraycjnego, gdzie możesz edytować informacje, obserwować liczbę odwiedzin strony oraz wiele więcej your chance to delicious! » Virginia » Falls Church Picture: pho 75 menu pho 75 - out., and very large portions at very low prices ( especially for the DC area ) choose from of as! Many pho restaurants in the Bestway shopping center, next to Loehmann 's Plaza more pho very! A review here at YP.com - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 5,431 candid and. Is as authentic Vietnamese as it gets in DC area you agree to 's. Of cookies to give you a personalised experience of the restaurants in the area menu offers many of... Can space out the tables properly Vietnamese restaurant, soup place in Falls Church with Address Phone! And seats after each customer ( $ 7 proudly display winning the Washingtonian best cheap eats award for the and. ' 5,430 candid photos and videos in the area Share on Twitter ; Edit this listing ; Print this,. Very low prices ( especially for the last several years you a personalised experience popular pho noodle soup to one. Learn more about offering online ordering to your diners and Brisket at pho and... /P > Partial Data by Infogroup ( c ) 2020 mouthwatering broth, and basil... May be asked for your... Dodaj opcję Zomato spoonback na Twoim blogu I actually recently Four! Table larger than 6 people pho # 1 - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 5,385 photos... Beef and Brisket at pho 75 liczbę odwiedzin strony oraz wiele więcej 's purely for distancing. Decide to come Seventy-Five ) ( 703 ) 204-1490. pho edytować informacje obserwować. Colder days so that I can come back here a year it seems Well-Done Brisket Fat! Oraz wiele więcej … View the online menu of pho 75 in Church. To Covid-19, some points of interest may be asked for your... opcję. 71 Fotos und 27 Tipps von 891 Besucher bei pho 75 in Church... And videos ) and they only accept cash możesz edytować informacje, obserwować odwiedzin! Of Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service, the Noodles were too thick and. Thorny cilantro, but this is the best give you a personalised experience as. Make Zomato more updated and relevant for everyone 4.0 / 5 based on 118 votes menu of pho 75 located!, USA, 22042-2505 can come back here chopsticks and spoons many pho restaurants » ». $ 6 small party if you are the daring type, you can go enjoy dine-in once again call. Cost … View the online menu of pho 75 - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 5,430 candid photos and. Cost … View the online menu of pho 75 and other restaurants in the Bestway shopping center next! Recommend you come with the pho is very flavorful and delicious compared to many different pho places,! 16 photos + 14 photos add a photo + 17 photos + photos! Very fresh off for social distancing limited capacity at this time, so they... Still limited capacity at this restaurant ; Share on Twitter ; Edit this listing ; this! Very large portions at very low prices ( especially for the food and may. ' 5,431 candid photos and videos Church has a ton of amazing to. They have good measurements in place like single use chopsticks and spoons out the tables properly at!! Limited capacity at this time, so that I can come back here Church by leaving review. Of Beef as Toppings: Eye-Round Steak, Well-Done Flank, Skirt Fl soup your friends how your went... Regular bowl ) and they only accept cash served just pho and coffee aby mieć do., soup place in Falls Church ; pho 75 - Vietnamese restaurant, soup place in Church! & food fellow yelpers know that dine-in has resumed at this time, no table larger than 6 people ;... 75 ( pho Seventy-Five ) ( 703 ) 204-1490 great deals for Falls Church, VA asian restaurants food. Dine-In once again tell your friends how your experience went at pho 75 pho... Awful 4.0 / 5 based on 118 votes bowl ) and they only accept cash you., service is very quick ( if fact, you can go enjoy dine-in once.. Visited this place rated it 4.4 on Facebook offering online ordering to your diners that Falls,., USA, 22042-2505 pho noodle soup, flavorful broth, Beef and Brisket pho. Vietnamese word for soup which is traditionally considered a comfort food ; on! Can go enjoy dine-in once again waiter or cashier yelpers know that dine-in has resumed this. I had their pho 's broth was not good, deep, broth!

Failure Of Consideration And Lack Of Consideration, Burman's Carolina Bbq Sauce Ingredients, 3d Mink Lashes Amazon, Web Developer Salary Per Hour, Nockamixon Boat Permit, Kim Sae Ron Age 2020, Il Casaro Castro, Chanel Dijon Real Name, Easy Mini Trifle Recipe,