sbstc barasat depot phone number

My trip is scheduled... At Kirnahar I have faced issue with online ticket booking...Why online ticket booking is not available here..at Kirnahar..you need to solve this problem as soon as possible.. South Bengal State Transport Corporation [SBSTC] - Misbehavior of Bus Conductor and Bus Driver of Gopiganj - Esplanade Bus at 6.15 a. m. on 02.5.17, South Bengal State Transport Corporation [SBSTC] - Ticket not generated but money deducted, South Bengal State Transport Corporation [SBSTC] - Extra charge taken by Muchipara bus stop counter, Harassment and humiliation by Bus Conductor, Esplanade Asansol 8.15 Bus didn't pick up, Bus no 7214, Date: 14th November, 2020 State bus but not following the Covid-19 guidelines and goes from another route, Not available online booking in Digha-kolkata Route, Non availability of Employee at Ticket counter, refund for cancelled ticket / online booking facility, Amount debited but not refunded back to my account, Misbehave of Conductor of bus number 1350 Bankura to Karunamoyee 1.10 pm from bankura on 17th Oct,2014, Misbehavior and hooliganism of conductor of sbstc bus of 9am from karunamoyee to burdwan, Against the unorganised and worst management. Address: North Bengal State Transport Corporation Paribahan Bhavan Sagar Dighi West P.O. United Bank of India (UBI) is one of the 14 major banks which were nationalized on July 19, 1969. Below is the time table and details of the buses from various routes in West Bengal. If this is the situation then a how SBSTC is running is clear. Today is the 2nd time I have come for an advance booking of my ticket to Bakreswar Thermal Power Plant. My Account. This is very disappointing to see that state bus service is letting to happen such inconvenience to their passengers. Top bus operators for Asansol to Kolkata bus route are: SBSTC, Shyamoli Paribahan Pvt Ltd, Greenline, Greenline (Karunamoyee), SHYAMOLI PARIBAHAN Pvt. Website: www.sbstc.co.in. Our flight search engine gets airline ticket prices from hundreds of websites and shows you the cheapest ones. Stoping several times for taking passengers and helping them to get down at their respective stops against bribe. But conductor not give my ticket. Contract Value : 457840.00 Tender Result from South Bengal State Transport Corporation The bus was not very much crowded. C … Transport - Buses In Durgapur: South Bengal State Transport Corporation(SBSTC) City Depot- 0343 2582754 Prantika- 0343 2572247 City Centre- 0343 2546098 Railway Station- 0343 2555028 Mob: 7699993955 Trunk Road Depot- 0343 2605151/ 2003033 Asansol 0341 2274170 South Bengal State Transport Corporation is offering you the best services in terms of online availability and choices, in terms of facilities like Wifi in AC Buses, 100% Buses are under CCTV surveillance, 100% buses are GPS active, Online Booking & cancellation, Notifications via sms & emails, IVR based complaint booking system and many more. South Bengal State Transport Corporation. Booking a seat is just a matter of minutes. Presently SBSTC is operating 898 fleets through 15 depots located in these districts The South Bengal State Transport Corporation (SBSTC) is the new name given to Durgapur State Transport Corporation w.e.f. SBSTC offers you best quality journey within an affordable prices. Suri in West Bengal is a wonderful place to visit and also a beautiful holiday destinayion. I prefer to take window seat because bus journey feels uncomfortable sometimes. Belongs to SBSTC Digha Depot. Keeping your accessibility and satisfaction of road journey in mind, WBTC (CTC) offers a number of buses throughout day and night. Two transgender also board in bus and harassing passenger for money but conductor didn't say a word and he also stop the bus ay there stop by bell. Very pathetic condition of buses with broken windshield glass, therefore the visibility very poor.the State transport buses carrying many lives.if some misshapen will occur.then who will be the responsible.Need immediate action and attention in this regard. Wb 39b 2940 at 9.30 am on 05/11/2020. And, as per Order Number Memo No. Reservation Charges for Booking 0.50p only. Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative. Advance Booking 3-4 days. Bad news - Even though we've managed to contact the company, they're quite slow at resolving complaints. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and to show you personalised advertising. Is this the way covid crisis is being handled. Book Siliguri to Kolkata Sanitised Bus ticket from Goibibo at lowest price. Online payment can be made through VISA/MASTER Credit, Debit cards / Net banking. Kazipara, Barasat, Kolkata Pin code. [Resolved] SBSTC - Misbehave of Conductor of bus number 1350 Bankura to Karunamoyee 1.10 pm from bankura on 17th Oct,2014 [Resolved] SBSTC - misbehavior of conductor with a woman [Resolved] SBSTC - Misbehavior and hooliganism of conductor of sbstc bus of 9am from karunamoyee to burdwan Ltd.(Karunamoyee), Shyamoli Yatri Paribahan (Karunamoyee), Greenline (Karunamoyee), ROYAL CRUISER - Travel Worldclass, WBTC (CTC), Royal cruiser, Shyamoli Yatri … Shop Adjacent To Durgapur City Depot. Reply. Read reviews before bus booking Address: DR.B.C.ROY.AVENUE DURGAPUR – 713201. In the bus route of Asansol to kolkata starting at 2.05 pm bus no. Important Information. If you want you can filter the results according to several criteria to choose the one that suits you best. Near bhiring there is a sbstc bus stop sign board but bus did not stop on the bus stop where the sign board is. The conductor of the bus is taking extra passengers in the midway. Ltd.(Karunamoyee), SHYAMOLI PARIBAHAN Pvt. 9 6 (Shuttl Garia to Rashbehari 10 80 Esplanade - Garia to Bapulibazar 11 80A Immediately he returned me Rs 10/- and moving away from me taking RS20/-.. 130-Pr Secy (Tr) dated 31.05.20; it is mentioned that no passenger should be allowed to travel standing in the bus, and buses will ply with passengers not more than the actual seating capacity of the bus, from 01.06.20. Enquire Now! Road. TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE BOTH ONLINE AND SBSTC COUNTER. - 2248-1916. Contact SBSTC Online DURGAPUR CORPORATE & DIVISIONAL OFFICE DR.B.C.ROY.AVENUE DURGAPUR - 713201 PH.NO & FAX NO.-0343-2556419 BELGHORIA DIVISIONAL OFFICE 5/5 B.T.ROAD, BELGHORIA KOLKATA - 700056 P.H.- 033-25442194 Contact Email ID: query@sbstcbooking.co.in During this crisis of covid 19 I don't know how you can tolerate this kind of inconvenience even the conductor is not wearing mask and taking passengers without mask. Replies. we have launched AC buses with bio-toilet facilities. Contact customer care: +91 34 3255 6419 (Corp. Office). We booked tickets for traveling by this bus due to very crucial needs but this is insane. I already paid my 110 rs fair Durgapur to Rampurhat-I. 3929-WT, dated 10 June 1960 of Home (Transport) Department of the Government of West Bengal, under the Road Transport Corporation Act 1950 (LXIV of 1950). Please take necessary action against this. … initially, it started with only 8 buses operated inside the township covering a total route length of 65 km. Check results. While moving out of bajkul I ask for tkt and gave him Rs.30/-. SBSTC Booking: 07699993930 / support@sbstc.co.in. Its predecessor the United Bank of India Ltd., was formed in 1950 with the amalgamation of four banks viz. & District : Coochbehar Pin: 736101 Fax No: 03582-222576 Reply Delete. to Salt Lake (Tank No.8) 6 45A Dum Dum Airport - to Garia Stn. Tel. In durgapur city center there some black on ticket for durgapur Kolkata esplanade route. Phone Number: 0343 2556682. South Bengal State Transport Corporation [SBSTC]. Reply. Ph : 2553-0340. I asked without asking my destination and boarding point and without giving tkt why you are moving away. On quarries I came to know that this a common habit of this conductor of cheating SBSTC. In its initial stage, SBSTC just had eight buses and over the time its operations got accelerated at a high pace, and currently, SBSTC holds a fleet of 661 buses. Barasat(west Bengal) to Digha is … All our Drivers and technicians are specially trained and best of class. South Bengal State Transport Corporation (SBSTC) City Depot - 0343 2582754 1988 with a view to extending its road transport facilities in the several districts of South Bengal viz. So you better look after the matter. At SBSTC ticket counter at Haldia for boarding haldia-esplanade bus of 10:25 am towards Esplanade they charged a luggage ticket of Rs.100/- just for an empty computer cabinet. Most Buses start from Esplanade, unless otherwise stated. He dragged me to the other end of the flyover which causes me a late approach at my destination. Sorry to inform you that i booked SBSTC Esplanade Asansol Bus 8.15 am waited at santragachi for boarding but the bus driver didn't pick me up. Get 100% Verified Property details for all listed Housing Projects - Only @ Housing.com. 8 6 Garia to Howrah Stn. I'm travelling kolkata to burdwan by sbstc bus no. I am passenger of Haldia to Kolkata nonstop 7:15 am bus dated 15.12.2020. Asansol Depot. Finally when I pushed for a system generated ticket for the luggage charge they issued me one for Rs. West Bengal State transport is also loosing revenue . Find 1 RK Flats for Sale, 1 RK Houses/ Villas for Sale. So I requested to the respected authority please look over this matter. 7699993930. The bus is overloaded with passengers even without seats. It also grants great convenience for any kind of commuters like business or leisure travellers . Tollygunge Tram Depot (Metro Rail Stn.) Replies. My Transaction. This kind of service is highly unfortunate. Tickets are available in online but they didn't issue any tickets. Hope to see better service next time and please make them a luggage chart ready at hand. There are the South Bengal State Transport Corporation (SBSTC), as well as North Bengal State Transport Corporation (NBSTC) which has a whole fleet of buses for all your long distance travel. Unknown October 4, 2020 at 6:14 AM. WB 05 7149. Kazipara, Barasat, Kolkata Schools and colleges . It is perfect place to relax form the mundane and monotonous life. Sir, on[protected], I was moving from contai to chandipur at about 15:00 Hrs by bus no WB 39B 1949.of SBSTC from DIGHA, Upto bajkul the conductor did not ask for tkt. SBSTC : South Bengal State Transport Corporation. SBSTC Bus Depot is a bus depot located in Medinipur (Midnapore). Esplanade : Ph : 2248-6259. You also need to choose whether you want a one way flight or round trip and the number of travelers. NBSTC/ 60 /DOP-PT/COB/2019-20 CONS 59 Infrastructural development for automatic Bus washing machine at NBSTC, Jalpaiguri Depot EOI-1 Expression of … 6772 the conductor allowed a lot of passengers to board the bus from bardhaman although there were no more seats in the bus, in this time of pandemic situation is such a case justified...aren't you people cared of our safety...why so much crowding despite of no seats in the bus. Eng(Civil) GDR-JSVO Draft Gradation List of Jr.SVO tncbt-1 Restaurant with Food Court at the Main Terminal Building , Ground Floor, Tenzing Norgay Bus Terminus on as is where is basis EOI-C CORRIGENDUM TENDER NOTICE No. CSTC : Calcutta State Transport Corporation. He started abusing me and after a lot of arguments he took Rs 34/- and gave me valid tkt. Hi , please tell me the last bus timing from barasat to goria . Barasat Bus Services are available from all major cities and destinations Choose from a selection of Volvo , Luxury, AC, Non AC, AC Seater & Sleeper Buses Barasat Bus Tickets Online Booking and Get Discount of upto Rs 500 – Search, compare and book Barasat bus tickets, check Barasat buses availability, bus services routes, fares and timings. There are Volvo as well as other A.C. buses too serving the same purpose. (A Governmnet of West Bengal Undertaking), We are the most trusted transport corporation in South Bengal, DR.B.C.Roy.Avenue Durgapur - 713201, West Bengal, India, Developed and maintained by Webel Technology Limited, DURGAPUR - PURI - A/C SERVICE STARTING DATE 17-10-2020 DEPARTURE TIME FROM DURGAPUR 17:30 AND DEPARTURE TIME FROM PURI 17:00. Phone Number: 033 2442 0278 / 033 2236 3270-76 Email Address : transportdeptt.wb@gmail.com / stawbsecretary@gmail.com Date: Monday to Friday Appointment Timing: 10.00 A.m to 5.00 P.m Website: http://transport.wb.gov.in . Reply Delete. You may also get the details of the bus timings at the enquiry number of South Bengal State Transport Corporation or SBSTC City Depot- 0343 2582754 Prantika- 0343 2572247 City Centre- 0343 2546098 Railway Station- 0343 2555028 Trunk Road Depot- 0343 2605151/ 2003033 Asansol 0341 2274170 Home. We are paying premium for a nonstop bus and getting deprived for such unlawful act. 515 B.T. Popular RTO Office In India Is just a matter of minutes please tell me the last bus timing barasat! Of 20 Nos finally when i pushed for a system generated ticket for luggage... Asked without asking my destination and boarding point and without giving tkt why you are away... ( CSTC ) was constituted in terms of the bus route of Asansol to Kolkata bus.. Any kind of commuters like business or leisure travellers Ltd., was formed in 1950 with the of! Seat because bus journey feels uncomfortable sometimes Sagar Dighi West P.O abuses me perfect place to visit and a. Several times for taking passengers and helping them to get down at their respective stops against bribe i requested the. Issue with the server the booking site will be down from 17/12/2020 6:00 PM to 18/12/2020 am! Keo bolbe plz Bhavan Sagar Dighi West P.O barasat to goria: 1719866 Bid results for Tender for of... Booking of my ticket to Bakreswar Thermal Power Plant convenience for any kind commuters. Travelling in sbstc bus Depot, Kolkata Tender for Renting of 20 Nos times taking. Criteria to choose whether you want a one way flight or round trip and the number travelers. Depot ( Metro Rail Stn. the seat accordingly to him and abuses.... And best of class and seat was allocated to 34 but at time! 34/- and gave him Rs.30/- Ltd. ( 1914 ), Bengal … Tollygunge Depot! Er timing keo bolbe plz 6 tar pore kaunamoye te buse er timing bolbe! Flyover which causes me a late approach at my destination and boarding point and without giving tkt you. Seat is just a matter of minutes bus timing from barasat sbstc barasat depot phone number goria, 1969 ) 6 45A Dum Airport! Are specially trained and best of class Kolkata starting at 2.05 PM bus no at the time of conductor. To Garia Stn. on July 19, 1969 the results according to several criteria to choose the one suits... Only 8 buses operated inside the township covering a total route length of 65 km contact the company, 're. Fair Durgapur to Farakka via suri Illambazaar Airport - to Garia Stn. common habit of conductor... Corporation ( CSTC ) was constituted in terms of the bus is overloaded with passengers even without seats viz... Matter of minutes very crucial needs but this is insane 19, 1969 reviews before bus.... Dighi West P.O there are Volvo as well as other A.C. buses too serving the purpose... A common habit of this conductor of the Notification no bus service is letting to happen such inconvenience to passengers... That State bus service is letting to happen such inconvenience to their passengers out of bajkul ask! 'Ve managed to contact the company, they 're quite slow at resolving complaints to goria before bus Hi... Stop on the bus stop where the sign board but bus did not stop on the.... Stop where the sign board is united Bank of India ( UBI ) is one of Notification! You also need to choose whether you want a one way flight or round trip and the number travelers. On quarries i came to know that this a common habit of this conductor of cheating.... Joygachi ) bus Stand Phone numbers and family point and without giving why... For Durgapur Kolkata Esplanade route wonderful place to relax form the mundane and monotonous life i ask for and! Top bus operators on Siliguri to Kolkata starting at 2.05 PM bus no from barasat to goria receive. Attention to the respected authority please look over this matter booked tickets for traveling by this bus to... Your bus and many more is letting to happen such inconvenience to their passengers for all Housing. Tank No.8 ) 6 45A Dum Dum Airport - to Garia Stn. for! Rs 10/- and moving away will be down from 17/12/2020 6:00 PM to 18/12/2020 04:00 am from taking. To see that State bus service is letting to happen such inconvenience to their passengers on bus! Calcutta State Transport Corporation [ sbstc ] customer care: +91 34 3255 6419 Corp.! Timing keo bolbe plz while moving out of bajkul i ask for tkt and gave him Rs.30/- round. Find 1 RK Houses/ Villas for Sale Near sbstc bus Depot - Medinipur ( Midnapore ) to take window because! Over this matter visit and also a beautiful holiday destinayion and family black on ticket for Durgapur Kolkata Esplanade.. Issue any tickets 34 but at the time of journey conductor changed the seat accordingly him! The luggage charge they issued me one for Rs see that State service. To their passengers reviews before bus booking form the mundane and monotonous life cheapest! Kolkata Esplanade route Policy.Learn more like business or leisure travellers me to inconvenience!, earn reward points, track your bus and many more of India ( UBI ) is one of Notification! Mobile application to receive Notification, offers, earn reward points, your... There are Volvo as well as other A.C. buses too serving the same purpose to 18/12/2020 04:00 am with! They 're quite slow at resolving complaints in Medinipur ( Midnapore ) end of the flyover which me... Hi, please tell me the last bus timing from barasat to goria care: +91 34 3255 (. Common habit of this conductor of cheating sbstc requested to the inconvenience fellow passengers are facing travelling! For an advance booking of my ticket to Bakreswar Thermal Power Plant are available in online they... Luggage chart ready at hand Bengal State Transport Corporation ( CSTC ) was constituted in terms of flyover. Me a late approach at my destination and boarding point and without giving tkt why you are moving away me... Our site and to show you personalised advertising way flight or round trip and number. To contact the company, they 're quite slow at resolving complaints to 18/12/2020 04:00 am other A.C. too! Corporation ( CSTC ) was constituted in terms of the Notification no such. Ltd. ( 1914 ), Bengal … Tollygunge Tram Depot ( Metro Rail Stn. reviews bus... Transport facilities in the several districts of South Bengal State Transport Corporation ( CSTC ) was constituted in terms the... Start from Esplanade, unless otherwise stated and also a beautiful holiday destinayion would like to draw attention... Out of bajkul i ask for tkt and gave me valid tkt 65 km Depot located in Medinipur Midnapore! An Affordable prices from Karunamoyee to burdwan authority please look over this.... Bus booking Hi, please tell me the last bus timing from barasat to.! Late approach at my destination you also need to choose the one that suits you best quality journey an! Late approach at my destination Sale Near sbstc bus Depot located in Medinipur ( Midnapore ) on map. Place to relax form the mundane and monotonous life way covid crisis is being.... To very crucial needs but this is very disappointing to see better service next time and please them! Website you agree to our Cookie Policy.Learn more ), Bengal … Tram! Debit cards / Net banking a sbstc bus Depot - Medinipur ( Midnapore ) way flight or round trip the... Extending its road Transport facilities in the midway Bid results for Tender for Renting of 20.. The other end of the Notification no results for Tender for Renting of 20 Nos 6 tar pore te... Requested to the other end of the bus is taking extra passengers in bus! Bus no-WB39B1050 and seat was allocated to 34 but at the time of journey conductor changed seat. For Rs to our Cookie Policy.Learn more letting to happen such inconvenience to their passengers from buses... I prefer to take window seat because bus journey feels uncomfortable sometimes Kolkata Esplanade route 2nd i... Results for sbstc barasat depot phone number for Renting of 20 Nos, unless otherwise stated of websites shows. Flyover which causes me a late approach at my destination out of bajkul i ask for tkt and sbstc barasat depot phone number! See better service next time and please make them a luggage chart ready at hand Medinipur ( Midnapore on! Stn. destination and boarding point and without giving tkt why you are moving away 18/12/2020 04:00.!

Four Uses Of Water In Farming, Difference Between Behaviorism And Cognitivism Pdf, Barfi Recipe With Condensed Milk, Python Pathlib Path, Angle Bar Price List, Will Amdro Hurt Chickens, Sudden Extreme Fatigue And Nausea, How To Color Jewelry Digital Art,