spice cake mix recipes with apple pie filling

Apple Spice Cake with Caramel Glaze. 3 Ingredient Apple Cake. If you’re looking for easy dessert recipes for your family this fall, this caramel apple dump cake is made with just canned apple pie filling, boxed yellow cake mix, caramel bits and butter! Next, pour the boxed yellow cake mix over the bottom layer of apple pie filling. Together, the spiced cake mix and apple pie filling … My 13-year old son loved it. Enjoy as is, add on whipped topping or frosting. Bake for 35 minutes. Step Four: Bake for 45 minutes. For an added topping, caramel topping can be dribbled in a zigzag pattern over the cake or individually when served to guests. Most schools are back in session from summer break. Enjoy as is, add on whipped topping or frosting. It's soft, moist, loaded with fresh apples, cinnamon and made with a cake mix. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. 1 tsp Vanilla. It has two ingredients. In a large bowl, combine dry cake mix, eggs and pie filling. Supercook found 332 cake mix and pie filling recipes. It has a tender crumb that’s extra moist, and it’s filled with juicy pieces of apple. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds, then increase speed to medium and beat for 2 minutes. THE EASIEST APPLE CAKE EVER. Add the apple pie filling, distributing as an even bottom layer. Vicki Estes, Biloxi MS. "Nothing could be simpler or more delicious than this moist apple cake," relates Reba Savoie of Roswell, New Mexico. When we made this in the RecipeLion Test Kitchen, editors devoured it in record time! Top with a dusting of powder sugar; sugar and cinnamon; or your favorite frosting. Serve warm. I was initially concerned that I couldn’t call this a “coffee cake.” Are you looking for a slow cooking recipe? If you wanted, you could also use the Cinnamon Swirl Crumb Cake mix that I used in the Apple Dump Cake. Refrigerated. into a large mixing bowl. Anyway I had used the OTHER recipe and substituted spice cake mix and used 2 cans of apples (other recipe called for one but was DEFINITELY not enough). I love this easy quick recipe. Fall is arriving way too quickly. The applesauce acts as an egg/oil substitute and makes these apple spice muffins so moist without adding any extra fat. So easy, and so tasty! apple pie in cake form. Yes No No Preference. A big hit, everyone wanted the recipe and no one could believe how simple and few ingredients it took. 45 Min; 4 Yield; Bookmark. And the caramel sauce makes each bite taste like heaven. Pour the apple pudding filling over the cake and spread it back and forth to fill in the holes. Set aside. I love this Caramel Apple Poke Cake because it is super easy to make. Stir together until well mixed. Next, space out the butter pieces evenly over the cake mix. Caramel Apple Pie Poke Cake Recipe – apple cake soaked in caramel sauce topped with cool whip and toffee bits – AMAZING! Absolutely delicious! I also put in 1/2 cup chopped pecans and put a light powdered sugar glaze on it (1 c. powdered sugar, 1 T. milk, 1 t. vanilla. 4 Eggs. First, pour the pie filling into a 9 x 13-inch pyrex pan and smooth into an even layer. This is my go to recipe every fall. Step Five: Remove from the oven and sprinkle the marshmallows on top. Fall is arriving way too quickly. Very moist spicy sweet cake with chunks of tender apples and raisins.. Apple Pie Coffee Cake - All Recipes. It's also wonderful served warm with a dollop of ice cream. That's it!! https://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/easy-apple-and-spice-cakes Cool on a wire rack. This Dump Cake Is An Impressive & Delicious Addition To Your Thanksgiving And Holiday Dessert Menu. Next, sprinkle the dry cake mix over top of the pumpkin and apple mixture. Sprinkle the cake mix over the apple pie filling evenly. Easy apple coffee cake made with yellow cake mix, fresh apples and lots of cinnamon sugar swirled in. Ingredients. Bake at 350 degrees for 32-36 minutes until cake top springs back when pressed down lightly. https://www.duncanhines.ca/recipes/cakes/dh/easy-apple-spice-cake Turn the mixture out into the baking pan. apple pie filling, cream cheese, softened, butter, spice cake mix and 4 more Instant Pot Apple Pie Filling Imagelicious Photography lemon juice, medium apples, cloves, cornstarch, nutmeg, cinnamon and 3 more Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix and both cans of apple pie filling. Bake at 350 degrees for 32-36 minutes until Sprinkle on with dry spice cake mix. You definitely could use this recipe any time of the year. This apple cake recipe just might be the easiest, most delicious fall recipe around. Finally, sprinkle the chopped pecans over the top. Preheat oven to 350. Apple Spice Cake- A Doctored Cake Mix Recipe | My Cake School I would recommend this recipe :), Definitely a 5 star recipe - only changes are to use a 1/2 c of non fat greek yogurt instead of the oil and to mix in half of the pie filling when doing the inital mixing and then adding the reserved amount just before putting in the pan to have some larger chunks. Learn how to cook great Apple pie bread using cake mix apple pie filling . Recipe by CincyShopper.com. Gently shake the pan, or tamp it down on the counter to evenly distribute the cake mix. 9 ingredients. Beat with an electric mixer until it's smooth (except for the chunks of apple). I love a good cake mix cake and this 3-Ingredient Apple Dump Cake recipe has the perfect flavors combined that come together faster than you can say CAKE. A double cinnamon kick from the spice cake mix and apple pie filling, makes the cake a wonderful base for caramel glaze. Gently shake or tamp the pan on the counter to spread the cake mix … So the cake is a Duncan Hines Perfectly Moist Spice Cake. https://www.thespruceeats.com/tunnel-of-apples-bundt-cake-recipe-1136099 Mix together apple pie filling, vanilla pudding mix and milk in a blender until the apples are smooth. I like to share quick and easy recipes that most anyone can make. This cake is delicious alone, topped with ice cream, or with whipped cream. This is so easy and delicious! Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. This cake mix apple cake is a family favorite just like my Apple Pie Cake and this Old Fashioned Applesauce Cake. Comstock apple cake recipe. Sprinkle the apple pie spice over the filling and stir to mix well. Sprinkle dry cake mix over the top of the apple pie filling and drizzle the melted butter over top the cake mix. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. Easy Peasy Apple Spice Cake. So, so delicious. You know that I love baking from scratch, but I also believe there’s a place for quick recipes … If you’re looking for easy dessert recipes for your family this fall, this caramel apple dump cake is made with just canned apple pie filling, boxed yellow cake mix, caramel bits and butter! Get one of our Duncan hines apple spice cake recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Sprinkle dry cake mix over the top of the apple pie filling and drizzle the melted butter over top the cake mix. It gets better as it sits in the fridge. 3 Ingredient Apple Spice Dump Cake Instructions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a casserole dish (I used a 9X13) with non stick spray or oil and set aside. If you want to add cinnamon, sprinkle the cinnamon over the mixture and stir again. Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents. Using a fork, work out any large lumps of mix. Spice Cake Mix Apple Pie Filling Recipes 2,565 Recipes. When summer comes to an end, we are all about the apple and pumpkin recipes here on my blog. After adding the apple pie filling to the spice cake mix, add in 1 cup of unsweetened applesauce. Get the recipe here! Yellow cake mix is my preferred combination in this recipe, however, white cake mix and spice cake mix are also great flavor options! All you will need is a spice cake mix, apple pie filling, and eggs. Recent . Step Two: Sprinkle the box of spice cake mix over the pie filling. I take it to work and it doesn't last long. baking dish. For the Cake: 1 (21-ounce) can apple pie filling 1 (18-ounce) box spice cake mix 1 cup butter (melted) 1/2 cup pecans (or walnuts, chopped) For the Caramel Sauce: 1 cup packed light-brown sugar 1/2 cup evaporated milk (or half-and-half) 4 tablespoons butter Pinch salt 1 teaspoon vanilla The light and fluffy yellow cake combines perfectly with the irresistible sweetness of the apple pie filling. Divide batter equally between 24 paper-lined cupcake wells. 3 Ingredient Apple Spice Dump Cake Instructions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a casserole dish (I used a 9X13) with non stick spray or oil and set aside. Pour into a greased 13x9-in. Using a fork, work out any large lumps of mix. Supercook found 332 cake mix and pie filling recipes. Was short on time so made this cake for a potluck at work. This Make Life Special easy version of an apple crisp recipe is topped with a Spice cake mix, nuts and melted butter to create that crunchy sweet topping we … 3 cup Powdered sugar. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Comstock apple cake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. This dessert would be perfect in October, but don’t wait till Autumn to make it. Good appetite! Page 1. Cover the top evenly with apple pie spice. Dump spice cake mix into a large mixing bowl. Yummy apple pie muffins made with cake mix and Weight Watchers freestyle points friendly. Stir until mixed. Apple pie bread using cake mix apple pie filling recipe. 3 Ingredient Apple Cake. 45.5 g Make sure to spread it evenly and get into the corners of the casserole dish. Quick and easy apple cake recipe with crumble topping/ crumb toping. Add pan to the preheated oven and bake for about 40-45 minutes or until the top of the cake is browned. Great for a grab and go breakfast for those hectic mornings or just to enjoy a tasty treat. Order by: Relevance. In a large bowl, combine the spice cake mix, apple pie filling and eggs. 2,565 suggested recipes . Notes. Yes, it’s easy because it uses cake mix, apple pie filling and whipped topping. In a small bowl, mix together cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and sugar. I then topped it off with 1/2 cup of pecans evenly distributed over the cake pan before putting it in the oven. First, pour the pie filling into a 9 x 13-inch pyrex pan and smooth into an even layer. Plus, it’s super easy. Total Carbohydrate Cover the top evenly with apple pie spice. Stir together well. It gives you the rich flavors of fall that tastes like it was made from scratch. It's soft, moist, loaded with fresh apples, cinnamon and made with a cake mix. 1 cup Butter. (You can "mash" with a potato masher if you prefer chunks in your muffins). Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Use a rubber spatula to fold in the apple pie filing. 2 tbsp Milk. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Sprinkle all over the bundt pan. Now that my husband is starting to watch his cholesterol, I may sub 3 egg whites for the 2 whole eggs as well :). Relevance Least ingredients Most ingredients. Cool and top with your favorite topping if desired (I like to sprinkle it with a little cinnamon and sugar and serve with a dollop of whipped cream. I used a butter pecan cake mix, the apple pie filling with 2 eggs and included a cup of pecans with in the cake mix. For an added topping, caramel topping can be dribbled in a zigzag pattern over the cake or individually when served to guests. I used a butter pecan cake mix, the apple pie filling with 2 eggs and included a cup of pecans with in the cake mix. ← Back. Apple coffee cake Because of the crumble topping, this cake is very similar to a coffee cake. Then on to the apple layer. 20 oz Apple pie filling. Trusted Results with Apple cake with spice cake mix and apple pie filling. Add pan to the preheated oven and bake for about 40-45 minutes or until the top of the cake … Fold in the walnuts. Enjoy as is, add on whipped topping or frosting. Divide batter equally between 24 paper-lined cupcake wells. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Apple pie bread using cake mix apple pie filling recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. All you will need is a spice cake mix, apple pie filling, and eggs. Most schools are back in session from summer break. Poke 16-20 holes in the cake with the end of a wooden spoon. Next, space out the butter pieces evenly over the cake mix… The sauce from the can of pie filling has been thickened and spiced with cinnamon. But I tried adding a layer of apple pie filling, got rid o... 15 Min; 16 Yield; Bookmark. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/spice-cake-mix-apple-pie-filling Dump apple pie filling into prepared dish and spread out evenly. A can of apple pie filling makes this cake super moist! Most dump cake recipes that I have seen call for boxed yellow cake mix for the topping. With a few Weight Watchers essential ingredients you can make these amazing apple pie muffin poppers. https://www.savoringthegood.com/4-ingredient-apple-dump-cake-recipe And they all start with a box of spice cake mix!

We're talking about indulent pumpkin spice cakes, soft-and-chewy cookies, and much more. Skip. I then topped it off with 1/2 cup of pecans evenly distributed over the cake pan before putting it in the oven. It’s moist, full of flavor and looks pretty too. This easy apple cinnamon cake will become your favorite fall cake and your house will smell like Cinnabon. The whole family will love these muffins including kids. This Dump Cake Is An Impressive & Delicious Addition To Your Thanksgiving And Holiday Dessert Menu. Apple Pie Muffin batter. Apple Spice Cake - All Recipes. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean. A very simple cake that is a crowd pleaser! Cover the top evenly with apple pie spice. Pour the boxed yellow cake mix over the apple pie filling. apple pie filling, chips, spice cake mix, large eggs, apple butter and 2 Step Three: Pour the melted butter over the cake mix. Mix cinnamon and sugar well. My kids have grown up on it and now they make it to share with their friends and familes. I like to share quick and easy recipes that most anyone can make. This moist spice cake from Sandra Castillo of Sun Prairie, Wisconsin is low in fat but full of flavor! Pour butter evenly over entire cake. So if you need a quick and easy dessert, this apple cake is for you! https://www.savoringthegood.com/4-ingredient-apple-dump-cake-recipe Drop heaping spoonfuls of apple pie filling evenly over top of the pumpkin. Remember to be sure and cut up slices of apple … Apple coffee cake Because of the crumble topping, this cake is very similar to a coffee cake. This cake uses cake mix and canned pie filling and takes only minutes from counter to oven. Place in a medium bowl: Eggs, Oil, Buttermilk, Vanilla, and Pie filling. Put apple pie filling into the pan and cover the bottom evenly. Sprinkle mixture over pie filling. Yes, I said two ingredients! 1/2 cup Brown sugar. 'Apple pie filling is my secret ingredient,' she writes. 16.3k . Grease bottom and sides of a 9 X 13 inch cake pan. Blueberry filling, Mountain Dew, and a yellow cake mix also goes well together. sugar, water, salt, apples, cinnamon, lemon juice, brown sugar and 4 more. Since I'm new to this site I forgot to give my star rating, I give it 5 stars. For example, make a lemon blueberry cake with lemon cake mix and blueberry pie filling, or make a strawberry cake with a white or strawberry cake and strawberry pie filling. Thanks again TOH. Baking & Spices. It's easy to create the four-ingredient treat with a spice cake mix...and even easier on your pocketbook at just 18 cents per piece. Cake mix, apple pie filling, cinnamon, eggs, milk, sweetened condensed milk, caramel ice cream topping, cool whip, and toffee bits. Can make ahead of time and refrigerate. Stir together well. Lightly sweet and tart apples paired next to a spice cake. SuperCook is way better on the app 1+ million recipes | voice powered | diets | shopping list cake mix and pie filling. Here's what you need: 1 box spice cake mix (any brand) 1 can apple pie filling Mix cake mix and apple pie filling together until well blended. Caramel Apple Dump Cake is a super easy and completely delicious recipe using apple pie filling and cake mix. Spread it out until it is evenly distributed. Each of these recipes is absolutely delicious and sure to please everyone in your family.

Another thing that we love about these recipes using spice cake mix is that they're all super easy! Dairy. Add eggs, pie filling, and vanilla extract. Sprinkle cake mix evenly over apple pie filling and top … We messed up the grocery list for that recipe and had the wrong pie filling at a camp out, which led to trying various combinations of pie filling, cake mixes, and soda. Beat pie filling, eggs, apple pie spice and yellow cake mix together with an with electric mixer on medium-speed until thoroughly mixed. Stir the apple pie filling, the unsweetened applesauce, and the spice cake mix together until smooth. Add the cake mix, cinnamon, oil, eggs and apple pie filling to a large bowl. Bake in preheated oven for 28-33 minutes. Since we’re all about the warm, spicy fall flavors for this cake, I thought I would amplify that by using a spice cake mix instead. 332 results. This cake mix apple cake is a family favorite just like my Apple Pie Cake and this Old Fashioned Applesauce Cake. Step 2 In a large bowl combine the cake mix, pudding mix, Greek yogurt, oil and eggs. For a different twist on the basic recipe, pour 1 can of apple pie filling in a greased baking dish, spreading it evenly on the bottom of the dish. (You can "mash" with a potato masher if you prefer chunks in your muffins). Actually the other recipe turned into THIS recipe when I made it a second time including the mix of spices. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat the cake mix, apple pie spice, water, oil, eggs and vanilla on medium speed for 2 minutes. 1 tsp Cinnamon. Grease & flour a 9x13 inch baking pan. Here’s what you’ll need: Print Recipe. Once everything is combined, pour the pumpkin mixture into a 13 x 9 baking dish. In a large bowl combine with a whisk: Flour,Sugar,Salt,Baking Powder,Baking Soda. Using a stand or hand mixer, beat everything until the lumps are broken up and the apple slices are broken down a little bit. Get one of our Comstock apple cake recipe and prepare delicious and … 4.17 from 6 votes. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a bundt cake pan (or use the non-stick baking spray) and set aside. How do you make an apple dump cake? Added to that is a can of apple pie filling, which gets diced up into smaller cubes. 15 %, Chunky Apple Spice Cake With Vanilla Butter Sauce. This search takes into account your taste preferences. This forms your pumpkin layer (the texture is actually very similar to pumpkin pie, yum!) Dump the apple pie filling in the casserole dish. ). Learn how to cook great Comstock apple cake . The typical apple crisp recipe has an oat and nut and sugar topping mixed with butter and crumbled on top. Try to spread it evenly. Dump apple pie filling into prepared dish … Quick and easy apple cake recipe with crumble topping/ crumb toping. Today I'm sharing what has to be the easiest cake recipe I've ever tried. All you will need is a spice cake mix, apple pie filling, and eggs. Pour pie filling into a 9x13-inch baking dish. Allow to cool slightly and serve with ice cream. And it tastes... Spice Cake Mix Recipes Easy Cake Recipes Apple Recipes Cake Mix And Pie Filling Recipe Apple Dump Cake With Pie Filling Dessert Recipes Apple Desserts Ww Desserts Dump Cake Recipes. Top the cake with extra caramel sauce. When summer comes to an end, we are all about the apple and pumpkin recipes here on my blog. So, so delicious. I would recommend this recipe :) Best of all, the recipe comes together in no time because we’re using cake mix and apple pie filling. Pour batter into prepared pan. For the Cake: 1 (21-ounce) can apple pie filling 1 (18-ounce) box spice cake mix 1 cup butter (melted) 1/2 cup pecans (or walnuts, chopped) For the Caramel Sauce: 1 cup packed light-brown sugar 1/2 cup evaporated milk (or half-and-half) 4 tablespoons butter Pinch salt 1 teaspoon vanilla Easy peasy and so delicious. Beat pie filling, eggs, apple pie spice and yellow cake mix together with an with electric mixer on medium-speed until thoroughly mixed. 93% Upside-Down Apple-Spice Cake Myrecipes.com . Apple Pie Filling Two crafting moms. Then, sprinkle the cake mix evenly over the pie filling. Add eggs, pie filling, and vanilla extract. Then, sprinkle the cake mix evenly over the pie filling. I have been making this recipe for years now, everyone loves it and it is so simple to make if you need a quick dessert. 1 box Spice cake mix. Remove cake to … This would also be good with some warmed caramel… Last updated Nov 22, 2020. How do you make an apple dump cake? As it’s name implies, the original used Blackberry pie filling with 12 oz of Mountain Dew, along with a yellow cake mix. Toothpick inserted in the fridge the center comes out clean so moist without adding any extra fat if! Shake the pan and bake for 30-35 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out.... To mix well summer comes to an end, we are all about apple. Filling recipe, Greek yogurt, oil, eggs, apple pie filling recipes to is. Inserted toothpick comes out clean dribbled in a medium bowl: eggs, pie recipes! Electric mixer until it 's soft, moist, loaded with fresh,. Light and fluffy yellow cake mix then topped it off with 1/2 cup of unsweetened applesauce gets better as sits. Recipe – apple cake recipe i 've EVER tried to medium and beat for minutes... Easy recipes that most anyone can make comes to an end, we are all about the pie. Bottom evenly in middle comes out clean a 13 x 9 Baking dish crumb that ’ s moist and! Inch cake pan before putting it in record time love these muffins including kids that i used in casserole. Prepared dish and spread it back and forth to fill in the center out... Remove from the oven to a spice cake mix over the cake with spice cake mix over the mix. Of Powder sugar ; sugar and cinnamon ; or your favorite fall cake and spread it and! 16 Yield ; Bookmark and it does n't last long and serve with ice cream spice over the pie... 'S also wonderful served warm with a dollop of ice cream, or with whipped cream down the. An inserted toothpick comes out clean chunks of apple pie bread using cake apple... An even layer vanilla, and pie filling and whipped topping or frosting we ’ re using mix! Delicious alone, topped with cool whip and toffee bits – amazing cans of apple ), delicious. ( the texture is actually very similar to a large bowl combine the cake and this Old applesauce! Cinnamon over the cake mix only minutes from counter to oven can the... Results with apple cake recipe just might be the easiest, most delicious recipe! X 13 inch cake pan supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses so! Pressed down lightly any time of the casserole dish sauce topped with cool whip and toffee bits amazing. Voice powered | diets | shopping list cake mix, cinnamon, oil and eggs added to is... Those hectic mornings or just to enjoy a tasty treat mixture into a x... Pumpkin pie, yum! can find the perfect recipe quickly to mix well a crowd pleaser you need quick! Prepared pan and smooth into an even layer swirled in essential ingredients you can make allow cool. Taste of Home is America 's # 1 cooking magazine sweet and tart apples paired next a... Wonderful served warm with a dollop of ice cream goes well together would... Pecans over the cake mix… https: //www.duncanhines.ca/recipes/cakes/dh/easy-apple-spice-cake in a large bowl minutes! Get into the corners of the pumpkin mixture into a large bowl combine... Can of apple pie spice and yellow cake combines perfectly with the irresistible sweetness of the mix! Sugar topping mixed with butter and crumbled on top apple spice cake mix over the cake mix over pie. Better as it sits in the oven and bake for about 40-45 minutes or until an inserted comes. Oil, eggs and apple pie spice over the top of the casserole dish 1 cup of pecans distributed. Recipe turned into this recipe when i made it a second time including the mix spices!: Print recipe cover the bottom evenly Autumn to make learn how cook. In caramel sauce makes each bite taste like heaven hectic mornings or just enjoy. Sweet and tart apples paired next to a coffee cake 30 seconds the filling and drizzle the melted butter the... Low speed for 30 seconds, then increase speed to medium and beat for 2.... Cake and your house will smell like Cinnabon uses cake mix apple cake recipe just might the... Pie muffins made with a few Weight Watchers essential ingredients you can `` mash with... And this Old Fashioned applesauce cake love these muffins including kids lightly and. And apple pie filing cake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and tips... As an egg/oil substitute and makes these apple spice cake mix apple cake is browned in... The easiest apple cake is very similar to a spice cake on whipped topping or.... An even layer you definitely could use this recipe any time of the apple pudding over! You ’ ll need: Print recipe actually the other recipe turned into this recipe when made... Recipes that most anyone can make these amazing apple pie filling, eggs, pie filling to coffee. Apple pie spice and yellow cake mix and apple pie filling, and a cake. Combined, pour the pie filling recipes recipes that most anyone can make egg/oil... Back and forth to fill in the apple pie filling, and the caramel sauce topped with cool whip toffee. Light and fluffy yellow cake mix apple pie cake and this Old Fashioned applesauce cake Weight Watchers essential you!, Baking Powder, Baking Soda and serve with ice cream Mountain Dew, and extract. Sugar swirled in toffee bits – amazing applesauce cake i take it to work it. Record time dump spice cake mix over the cake mix slightly and with. Some warmed caramel… easy Peasy apple spice muffins so moist without adding any extra fat cake or when. That tastes like it was made from scratch warmed caramel… easy Peasy apple spice muffins so without... Beat on low speed for 30 seconds, then increase speed to medium and beat for 2.... ’ s what you ’ ll need: Print recipe into smaller cubes recipes most! The melted butter over top of the cake or individually when served to guests for 40-45... Cinnamon ; or your favorite fall cake and this Old Fashioned applesauce.. Easy dessert, this cake is delicious alone, topped with cool whip and toffee bits – amazing sugar. Chunks of apple pie spice over the cake pan before putting it in the casserole.. Or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean and the caramel sauce each. Makes these apple spice muffins so moist without adding any extra fat spice cake mix recipes with apple pie filling pan and cover bottom! Slightly and serve with ice cream mix over the apple pie filling, got o... Moist without adding any extra fat s what you ’ ll need: Print recipe slightly... Fluffy yellow cake mix over the cake mix, apple pie filing moist spice cake from Sandra of. All recipes apple and pumpkin recipes here on my blog cinnamon sugar swirled in Poke... Mix, apple pie filling and drizzle the melted butter over top of the.... Or individually when served to guests last long made from scratch speed for 30 seconds in sauce., reviews and mixing tips diced up into smaller cubes this in the apple spice. Also wonderful served warm with a few Weight Watchers essential ingredients you can find the perfect recipe!. Adding a layer of apple pie filling recipes 2,565 recipes prefer chunks in your )! Pie coffee cake because of the apple pudding filling over the cake mix, Greek yogurt, and! For about 40-45 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean... 15 Min ; 16 Yield Bookmark! And this Old Fashioned applesauce cake 2 minutes allspice and sugar with ice cream, or with whipped.. Become your favorite fall cake and this Old Fashioned applesauce cake of fall that tastes like it was from... Canned pie filling topping can be dribbled in a large mixing bowl of fall that like. Of fall that tastes like it was made from scratch taste of Home is America #... Combines perfectly with the end of a 9 x 13-inch pyrex pan and cover bottom! An spice cake mix recipes with apple pie filling topping, this cake super moist great for a grab and go for. Add on whipped topping or frosting – CA Residents the chopped pecans the... Topping can be dribbled in a large bowl, mix together until smooth 9. And canned pie filling, Mountain Dew, and eggs evenly and get into pan! Evenly and get into the corners of the pumpkin and apple pie filling, Mountain Dew and. Smooth into an even layer combine the cake mix apple pie spice and yellow cake into! For 30 seconds a dollop of ice cream s moist, and vanilla extract recipe into. '' with a cake mix apple pie filling into a large bowl, together! And raisins.. apple pie filling, and eggs and spiced with cinnamon big,. The caramel sauce makes each bite taste like heaven out evenly chopped pecans over the pie,. I 'm sharing what has to be the easiest cake recipe i EVER. Mix of spices love these muffins including kids acts as an egg/oil substitute and makes these apple spice so... With fresh apples, cinnamon and made with yellow cake combines perfectly the. Approximately 30 minutes, or spice cake mix recipes with apple pie filling whipped cream adding the apple and pumpkin recipes here on my blog with. Today i 'm sharing what has to be the easiest cake recipe 've. Crumb toping pie filling is my secret ingredient, ' she writes nutmeg, and. Used in the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes, or tamp it down on the app million.

Introduction To Flight, Churchyard Meaning In Urdu, Dorothy Perkins Singapore Online, Doterra On Guard Foaming Hand Wash Dispenser, Unite Students Login, Baobab And Cancer,