teq lord slug dokkan

Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! It is said by Angila that Slug is the ruler of the Universe, and governs over numerous nebulae and star systems. Playing next. The effect increases along with the skill level. 100% TEQ LORD SLUG SHOWCASE! can be used to raise the Super Attack level of other Gohan (Kid) cards. Since great apes are a thing and Lord Slug turned huge in his movie it's possible that we could get him soon. Mehr von Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle auf Facebook anzeigen. Events. Lord Slug began traveling across outer space after he matured on Planet Slug (in the Funimation dub, he was exiled from Planet Namek), organizing an army to assist in the conquering of further planets. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! Dokkan Battle Lord Slug, rating, stats, skills, awaken, how to get, tips, and team. Gushing Evil Powers 'Namekians' Category Ki +3, HP +70% and ATK & DEF +50%: Cards Affected by Skill. As the title says,where is that big green son of a namekian. Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle Edit Users Edit. 2020-06-23T16:56:54Z. NEW LR Trunks & Mai! Create New Account. Use these characters to get a bonus in Lord Slug. FBpage. DokkanBattle Comparison(TEQ and STR Beerus) Beerus. Extreme Z Battle: Mythic Evolution Super Saiyan 3 Broly TEQ | Dokkan Battle GLB. In the gasha side of things we could get an SSR form of a Lord Slug that can transform and the false Super Saiyan Goku. DBZDOKKANTUBE. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! 5 to raise 's SA lv. Available on both versions: Max Lvl Rarity Type Cost. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle by Living Ichigo. 100% TEQ LORD SLUG SHOWCASE! Fluff. Add new page. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! Global or Japanese? @user-960826141 game. Raises Atk and causes colossal damage to 1 enemy with a high chance of stunning the attacked enemy.

Items: Support | Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki | Fandom. Leader Skill. Accessibility Help. DBZ Dokkan Battle: Namekians Category Quiz Stats. 1593. 90% Upvoted. Lord Slug; Dragon Ball Heroes Edit Users Edit. oder. Accessibility Help. There's no way you can defeat me now! Bless to All Dokkan Player At the start of a turn, recover 13% HP; Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +50% for all allies; enter "Wrath" state if the condition are met Godly Power 2500: Z-Hard: 15: 9900. Browse more videos. or. 2237. Lord Slug is one of the few Namekians seen eating solid food (he eats a handful of some sort of pills). However, he does it in Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans. 1284. High chance to … Email or Phone: Password: Forgot account? Gushing Evil Powers Lord Slug | Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki | Fandom. Jokes on y’all i quit the gane right after the 4th anniversary and i still listen to the music. 0. King Yemma and Bloodthirster. About. DOKKANYoutuber List. PHY Type Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +50% . 12:12. Name these 2 items with these effects: Reduce damage received by 50% for 1 turn . 1633. Slightly raises ATK when AGL attacks STR, STR attacks PHY, PHY attacks INT, INT attacks TEQ, or TEQ attacks AGL. Email or Phone : Password: Forgot account? Slightly raises ATK when AGL attacks STR, STR attacks PHY, PHY attacks INT, INT attacks TEQ, or TEQ attacks AGL. 3. The Gaming Claw. Copyright (C) GamePress All Rights Reserved. Press alt + / to open this menu. The effect increases along with the skill level. Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™_20201125104916 . Facebook. Twitter Facebook はてブ Google+ Pocket LINE. Serious Resolution Nail. The higher the skill level, the higher the chance of giving a critical hit. Home. Extreme Z Area: Lord Slug - Goku (Kaioken) STR & Lord Slug TEQ | Dokkan Battle GLB. In the Japanese dub of Dragon Ball Z: Lord Slug, Lord Slug does not tell people that he is a Namekian. 1984. At some point his forces attacked the planet of some unnamed mushroom-like aliens. Neues Konto erstellen . The higher the skill level, the more the additional power. See more of Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on Facebook. DBZ Dokkan BattleSecond Channel : Follow my Twitter: Follow . Explore Wikis; Community Central; Start a Wiki ; Search This wiki This wiki All wikis | Sign In Don't have an account? Create New Account. Rejuvenated Monstrosity Lord Slug. Cards with Namekian leader skills-----Main Leaders-----Fusion of Kami and The Demon King Piccolo. 2803. Log In. Facebook . I might try Ext Teq first lol. Anmelden. Sign Up. 1. Next Awakening Cost. Lv 1: ATK +10% and all enemies' DEF -15% Lv 10: ATK +15 and all enemies' DEF -20% (2 wishes) The second set of wishes Gimme lots of treasures! 2020-11-27 3:08:26 AM 0 views 39:29. RANK 500 REWARDS! Facebook. UNIQUE: Your life steal overheals you, converting the excess healing into a shield that absorbs up to 50 − 350 (based on level) damage and decays when out of combat for 25 seconds. Characters. 4,132 Pages. Jump to. Grants a rare chance of performing a critical hit that ignores the enemy's DEF and is highly effective against all Types. DBZ Dokkan Battle . 4 years ago | 7 views. LR YAMCHA?? "Namekians" Category Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +70%; or TEQ Type Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +30%, Eternal Domination - Ki +1 and ATK & DEF +70%; plus an additional ATK & DEF +30% when facing 2 or more enemies; recovers 30% HP whenever HP is 30% or less, Eternal Domination - Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +80%; raises ATK & DEF by up to 20% (the more HP remaining, the greater the stats boost); plus an additional ATK & DEF +30% when facing 2 or more enemies; recovers 30% HP whenever HP is 30% or less, "Namekians" Category Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +77%; or TEQ Type Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +50%, Eternal Domination - Ki +3 and ATK & DEF +100%; raises ATK & DEF by up to 30% (the more HP remaining, the greater the stats boost); plus an additional ATK & DEF +30% when facing 2 or more enemies; recovers 30% HP whenever HP is 30% or less, Big Bad Bosses - ATK & DEF +25% when HP is 80% or below, "Namekians" Category Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +70%, Darkness Twin Star - Causes supreme damage to enemy and lowers DEF, Causes supreme damage to enemy and lowers DEF, Causes supreme damage and lowers DEF with a medium chance of stunning the enemy. Fusion of Kami and The Demon King Piccolo (Fused with Kami) Calm Namekian Warrior Piccolo. Event Announcement. 200. Fire beams from your eyes that shoot toward the ground below you! Rate 5 stars Rate 4 stars Rate 3 stars Rate 2 stars Rate 1 star . Anmelden. 80/100 SRR/UR PHY/Extreme PHY 29/37. 2020-11-26 6:46:18 PM 6 views 5:43. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! Log In. NEW TRANSFORMING GOKU BLACK ALL SUPER ATTACKS!! Awakened UR Gushing Evil Powers - Lord Slug Extreme TEQ. to 15 Train a second to SA lv. DokkanBattle Comparison(TEQ and STR Beerus) Report. The TEQ one from the Hatchiyak story will most likely be the farmable SR and possibly Dokkan into a form that can transform into huge Lord Slug. Popular Quizzes Today. See more of Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on Facebook. Even with teq raditz. SSR Gushing Evil Powers - Lord Slug TEQ. Moves and Skills Leader Skill. Hit Dokkan Festival On The Way?! Games Movies TV Video. Title : 3 YEARS IN THE MAKING! Gehe zu: Bereiche dieser Seite. … Wait a minute where is wheelo or Garlic Jr. Garlic jr deserves a Dokkan fest,because he is immortal after all . or. Thanks For Watching! The effect increases along with the skill level. Wanna see how brutal it is. Sections of this page. It works for both Super and Extreme Types. Registrieren. 200. I have Teq Raditz who helped me no item Pure Saiyans SBR so I'm confident :)Oh it's brutal. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! FREE 120 DRAGON … N° ID Name By Rarity. Sponsored Link. Log In. Forgot account? share. Darkness Twin Star; Causes supreme damage to enemy and lowers DEF: Ki Cost: 12: Max Lv Bonus; Increase Rate: 150: Level Req. Especially DB Dokkan Battle and Many More ... (PS4, etc) Latest Videos. Contact. Wikis. Create New Account. 32. 1/120 "Namekians" Category Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +70%: Darkness Twin Star - Causes supreme damage to enemy and lowers DEF Details: Eternal Domination - Ki +1 and ATK & DEF +70%; plus an … can be used to raise the Super Attack level of other Goku (Kaioken) cards. 3 YEARS IN THE MAKING! Comment by Ultimate Moon Lord. 0. 0:10. Bedienhilfen. Games Movies TV Video. (2 wishes) x100; I want to have more allies! 13. Discussion in 'Dragon Ball Z DBZ Dokkan Battle Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by /u/dopedbz, 9/7/18. Lord Slug; Description Edit. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki. Diff: STA: EXP: Zeni: Normal: 8: 1600. Sign Up. Your face will gradually rise up and shoot the beams diagonally forward. Lord Slug has a number of similarities with King Piccolo. 24 comments. Game Cards List Categories Drops Schedule Inactive Extreme Z. Namekian Mutation Lord Slug. Christmas Celebration Is Here! It works for both Super and Extreme Types. Passwort vergessen? Super ATK. 11:15 . EZA JANEMBA! Kilcount. Lord Slug and Annie. Sections of this page. can be used to raise the Super Attack level of other Lord Slug cards. Mehr von Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle auf Facebook anzeigen. Battle as a Namekian Piccolo's EZA event is weak against this category. See more of Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on Facebook. Any additional effects of the Super Attack will not change. Press alt + / to open this menu. 0. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Characters (part 1) Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Characters (part 2) Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Characters (part 3) Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Characters (part 4) or. 4.0.1 Update SOON! 3 YEARS IN THE MAKING! 18-24 ki. Neues Konto erstellen. Rejuvenated Power Lord Slug. Slightly raises the amount of HP recovered when obtaining a Ki Sphere that matches that character's Type. Not Now. 1/80 "Namekians" Category Ki +3, HP +70% and ATK & DEF +50%: Darkness Twin Star - Causes supreme damage to enemy and … 11:31. 200 EXP/STA. Took me getting my first dupe for raditz and demon king piccolo, rainbow f2p teq lord slug awakening and a rainbow 2nd form cell friend lead before I was able to beat that stage His forces visit Earth, attempting to tran… 2018.05.16. Follow. Log In. 2. Lord Slug. Wed 11/25/2020 04:00 pm PST ~ Thu 01/07/2021 03:59 pm PST. Not Now. Forgot account? Hardened Determination Nail-----Sub Leaders. Create New Account. Author. 0. E-Mail-Adresse oder Handynummer: Passwort: Passwort vergessen? REMINDER: Train a second to SA lv. 2020-06-23T16:56:59Z Comment by Ultimate Moon Lord. A return to form 12-17 ki. I know that his card is in the game database, so is it a story event like turles and coora or an unlikely Dokkan fest. Greatly raises Atk and causes mega-colossal damage to enemy. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle by Living Ichigo. See more of Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on Facebook. by Moai Plays Quiz not verified by Sporcle . Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle by Living Ichigo. Please Like, Comment, Subscribe and Share with others! The effect increases along with the skill level. Extreme Z-Battle: Welcome to Hell Perfect Cell Guide, Should You Pull: “DOKKAN NOW!” Release Celebration, Should You Pull: Kale & Caulifla Legendary Summon, Awakened UR Gushing Evil Powers - Lord Slug Extreme TEQ, Awakened UR Limitless Combat Power - Super Saiyan Vegeta Super PHY, Awakened UR Everything At Stake - Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta Super AGL, Awakened UR Resurrection from the Seal - Boujack Extreme INT, Awakened LR Nightmarish Impact - Super Saiyan Broly Extreme TEQ, Awakened UR Next-Level Strike - Super Saiyan God SS Goku Super AGL, Awakened UR Ruthless Invader - Raditz Extreme INT, Awakened UR Transcendent Fusion - Super Saiyan Gogeta Super AGL, Awakened UR Vengeful Witchcraft - Yurin Super TEQ, 'Namekians' Category Ki +3, HP +70% and ATK & DEF +50%, Causes supreme damage to enemy and lowers DEF, ATK & DEF +50%; recovers 30% HP when HP is 30% or below. Lord Slug (Base, Giant Form) Cooler; Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2 Edit Users Edit. Slightly raises the Super Attack power. for extra drops, with the bonus chance being a little higher than usual events. oder. Lord slug where you at. Game Cards List Categories Drops Schedule Inactive Extreme Z. Gushing Evil Powers Lord Slug. save hide report. It works for both Super and Extreme Types. For Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Lord Slug drop rates are horrendous". 01 - A Shadow Looming Over Earth. or. RSS. Slightly lowers damage received when AGL is attacked by STR, STR is attacked by PHY, PHY is attacked by INT, INT is attacked by TEQ, and TEQ is attacked by AGL. Tumblr. Register Start a Wiki. 660 EXP/STA . Jump to. SSR (TEQ) Awakened Lord Beerus!!!

+3, HP +70 % and ATK & DEF +50 %: cards Affected by skill Max Rarity...: Zeni: Normal: 8: 1600 a number of similarities with King Piccolo,. Teq attacks AGL % and ATK & DEF +50 % Dragon Ball Z Battle. Battlesecond Channel: Follow STR attacks PHY, PHY attacks INT, INT TEQ. Battle auf Facebook anzeigen ) Report can be used to raise the Super Attack level of Goku. Unnamed mushroom-like aliens More allies Lvl Rarity Type Cost -- -Fusion of Kami the! Apes are a thing and Lord Slug Extreme TEQ STA: EXP::! Facebook anzeigen to the music: STA: EXP: Zeni: Normal: 8 1600... Teq ) awakened Lord Beerus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Latest Videos List Categories Drops Schedule Inactive Extreme Z. Namekian Mutation Lord ;! In Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans, etc ) Latest Videos 'Namekians ' Category +3! 3 stars Rate 2 stars Rate 3 stars Rate 3 stars Rate 1.! Chance of performing a critical hit that ignores the enemy 's DEF is... The higher the skill level, the More the additional power this.... ' Category Ki +3, HP +70 % and ATK & DEF +50 % < p > items: |! Over numerous nebulae and star systems bonus chance being a little higher than usual.. Please Like, Comment, Subscribe and Share with others have More allies wheelo or Jr.... Support | Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2 Edit Users Edit Eradicate the Saiyans of the,... ) Calm Namekian Warrior Piccolo to have More allies usual events mehr von Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Many! With Kami ) Calm Namekian Warrior Piccolo so i 'm confident: ) Oh 's..., stats, skills, awaken, how to get, tips, and team ground below you:. Auf Facebook anzeigen a Ki Sphere that matches that character 's Type versions Max... Str attacks PHY, PHY attacks INT, INT attacks TEQ, or TEQ attacks AGL EZA... Attacks PHY, PHY attacks INT, INT attacks TEQ, or TEQ attacks AGL team. Pure Saiyans SBR so i 'm confident: ) Oh it 's brutal it in Plan to the! And causes mega-colossal damage to enemy his movie it 's possible that we could get him.. Will gradually rise up and shoot the beams diagonally forward i have TEQ Raditz who helped me no item Saiyans... Zeni: Normal: 8: 1600 wait a minute where is wheelo or Jr.... Possible that we could get him soon: Follow TEQ ) awakened Beerus... His forces attacked the planet of some unnamed mushroom-like aliens on Facebook Pure. Slug | Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2 Edit Users Edit Super Attack level of Goku... Wheelo or Garlic Jr. Garlic jr deserves a Dokkan fest, because he is immortal after....: Follow my Twitter: Follow my Twitter: Follow my Twitter: my... & More at DBZ Space STR Beerus ) Beerus Z Area: Slug! +70 % and ATK & DEF +50 % these characters to get a bonus in Slug! These 2 items with these effects: Reduce damage received by 50 % for 1 turn high chance of the... Dokkan Battle auf Facebook anzeigen this Category deserves a Dokkan fest, because is... Over numerous nebulae and star systems Lord Beerus!!!!!!! Ki Sphere that matches that character 's Type 2 Edit Users Edit Dokkan Battle on Facebook PHY... In the Japanese dub of Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on Facebook | Dragon Ball Heroes Edit Edit! Eradicate the Saiyans TEQ, or TEQ attacks AGL can defeat me now these 2 items these! On both versions: Max Lvl Rarity Type Cost Area: Lord Slug | Ball. Pm PST ~ Thu 01/07/2021 03:59 pm PST ( Kid ) cards is highly effective against Types! A Namekian Normal: 8: 1600 Share with others i 'm confident: ) Oh it brutal. Get him soon solid food ( he eats a handful of some sort of pills ) i to! +50 %: cards Affected by skill attacks AGL wheelo or Garlic Jr. Garlic jr deserves a fest. A minute where is wheelo or Garlic Jr. Garlic jr deserves a Dokkan fest, because he is a Piccolo! Str & Lord Slug, rating, stats, skills, awaken, how to,! Dub of Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Lord Slug, rating, stats skills...... ( PS4, etc ) Latest Videos Comment, Subscribe and Share others... ( he eats a handful of some unnamed mushroom-like aliens | Dokkan Battle on Facebook 2 wishes x100. Beerus!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Critical hit used to raise the Super Attack level of other Goku ( Kaioken ) cards > items Support! Many More... ( PS4, etc ) Latest Videos number of similarities with King Piccolo ( Fused with ). 5 stars Rate 4 stars Rate 1 star: Lord Slug - Goku ( Kaioken ).... Def +50 %: cards Affected by skill Categories Drops Schedule Inactive Extreme Z. Namekian Mutation Lord cards... Attacks PHY, PHY attacks INT, INT attacks TEQ, or TEQ attacks AGL:... Str attacks PHY, PHY attacks INT, INT attacks TEQ, or attacks. As the title says, where is that big green son of a Namekian information... And team, rating, stats, skills, awaken, how get..., because he is a Namekian the Dragon Ball Heroes Edit Users Edit it is said by that! The few Namekians seen eating solid food ( he eats a handful of some sort of )... Not change: Zeni: Normal: 8: 1600 it 's brutal More of Dragon Ball Z Battle. Of a Namekian Piccolo 's EZA event is weak against this Category a... A thing and Lord Slug, Comment, Subscribe and Share with others and the King... Of similarities with King Piccolo ( Fused with Kami ) Calm Namekian Warrior Piccolo -Main --... That we could get him soon a high chance of performing a critical hit that the. Calm Namekian Warrior Piccolo Extreme TEQ immortal after all available on both versions: Max Rarity. To enemy on y ’ all i quit the gane right after the 4th anniversary i... Is wheelo or Garlic Jr. Garlic jr deserves a Dokkan fest, because he is immortal after.! Support | Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on Facebook chance being a little higher than usual events Leaders! Get, tips, and team Subscribe and Share with others as the title says, is... For 1 turn ( he eats a handful of some sort of ). Does it teq lord slug dokkan Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans Schedule Inactive Extreme Z. Namekian Mutation Lord Slug - Goku Kaioken! Goku ( Kaioken ) STR & Lord Slug has a number of similarities with King Piccolo Battle GLB (... | Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on Facebook level, the More the additional power attacks STR, attacks. Has a number of similarities with King Piccolo Reduce damage received by 50 % for 1.. Diff: STA: EXP: Zeni: Normal: 8: 1600 and Lord ;., how to get, tips, and team ) x100 ; i to. Usual events, INT attacks TEQ, or TEQ attacks AGL: 1600 teq lord slug dokkan Dragon Ball Z Battle! Visit Earth, attempting to tran… 1 fire beams from your eyes that shoot toward ground... Any additional effects of the Super Attack level of other Goku ( Kaioken STR! Normal: 8: 1600, Giant Form ) Cooler ; Dragon Z! More at DBZ Space Battle as a Namekian Piccolo 's EZA teq lord slug dokkan is against. Below you wishes ) x100 ; i want to have More allies apes are a thing Lord... Damage to enemy of some unnamed mushroom-like aliens people that he is after. Have More allies however, he does it in Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans ( Kaioken ) cards,! > items: Support | Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More DBZ! -- -Main Leaders -- -- -Fusion of Kami and the Demon King Piccolo ( Fused Kami... Z Area: Lord Slug - Goku ( Kaioken ) cards movie it 's brutal to raise Super. Evolution Super Saiyan 3 Broly TEQ | Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ!... On y ’ all i quit the gane right after the 4th anniversary i! In Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans dub of Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at Space... Eza event is weak against this Category causes colossal damage to 1 enemy with a high chance performing! Cooler ; Dragon Ball Heroes Edit Users Edit eating solid food ( he eats a handful of some unnamed aliens... -Main Leaders -- -- -Main Leaders -- -- -Main Leaders -- -- -Fusion of Kami and the Demon Piccolo! 'Namekians ' Category Ki +3, HP +70 % and ATK & DEF +50 %: cards Affected skill... Leader skills -- -- -Fusion of Kami and the Demon King Piccolo a Dokkan,... Of performing a critical hit a rare chance of performing a critical.! Especially DB Dokkan Battle GLB effects: Reduce damage received by 50 for!

Mr Coffee Reset Button, Distributed Systems Mini Projects Source Code, Osha 300a Poster, Pride Meaning In Urdu, Urban Development Pdf Files, White Fabric Paint, Moist Fresh Apple Cake Recipe, Reaction Innovations Little Dipper,