you are stinky in spanish

Meaning and examples for 'stink' in Spanish-English dictionary. Translation of "smelly" in Spanish. mal oliente. Dimensions: 5 x 2.75 inches (24-pages). Other translations. Spanish word for stink, including example sentences in both English and Spanish. Garbage smells bad if left in the sun a. I feel sorry for the garbage men 2. Showing page 1. You Stink! Stinky: having an unpleasant smell. √ Fast and Easy to use. Translation memories are created by human, but computer aligned, which might cause mistakes. Stink meaning is also available in other languages as well as you can also check the spelling of word Stink. apesta. Learn how to say stink in Spanish with audio of a native Spanish speaker. Look it up now! huelen mal. Common Adjectives in Spanish: There are several negative adjectives in Spanish that can be translated as 'smelly.' No te lavaste bien el sobaco. Wash you underarms good so that they don’t stink. Paperback. √ Over 1,500,000 translations. Learn how to say smelly in Spanish with audio of a native Spanish speaker. They are told why nobody likes them, why they stink, and who their enemies are. An easy way to learn lots of Spanish words — plus witness the miracle of watching a child do HIS OWN LAUNDRY. Wire creator David Simon causes stink in Spanish Twitter translation balls-up. ¡Apestas! √ 100% FREE. More Share This Video. Laundry day is twice as fun in TWO languages! Find more Spanish words at wordhippo.com! Give me a break. Subscribe to our YouTube! With Reverso you can find the English translation, definition or synonym for stinky and thousands of other words. So my therapist today is a very large, smelly beast of burden. Te quiero, carita sucia/ I Love You, Stinky Face (Spanish Edition) by Lisa McCourt (2002-11-30) 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. Human translations with examples: thanks, peluchin, thank you, in spanish, you are in. Spanish Translation of “smelly” | The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online. This page provides all possible translations of the word stink in the Spanish language. Contextual translation of "you are smelly but i still love you" into Tagalog. A term of endearment for a woman you find attractive. You pronounce it as "Merr-daa" mal olor huele mal. You Stink! Here are 4 tips that should help you perfect your pronunciation of 'stinky':. 17 synonyms of stinky from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 26 related words, definitions, and antonyms. 1. . Stinks = Apesta. Only 2 left in stock - order soon. You Stink! May I … There was a slight breeze, and I neatly managed to avoid the worst of the stink. heder, tufo, apestar Spanish; Discuss this stink English translation with the community: 0 Comments. apestoso. O sea, que hoy mi terapeuta es un enorme y apestoso animal de carga. Look up the English to Spanish translation of stink in the PONS online dictionary. You Stink! hediondo. New lyrics proposed for Spain's national anthem "stink", according to a prominent politician, and the country's athletes may have to keep singing "la la la" for a while longer in the winner's circle. Amazon Business: For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. And yes, "Mierda" is indeed "Pooh" :P. Its actually French but commonly used in Latin based languages. "Tu tienes mal olor", o "hueles feo" are the ones that are most basic, but if you're going to say "you stink", you … √ Over 1,500,000 translations. If you're going to smell someone they stink, I don't think you would use the usted form of address. . Translation of smelly at Merriam-Webster's Spanish-English Dictionary. Human translations with examples: kinakaya, mahal din kita, i still love mme. Meaning and examples for 'smelly' in Spanish-English dictionary. Over 100,000 Spanish translations of English words and phrases. With the help of this platform, learn the appropriate use of the Stink in a sentence. The 16th century was a REALLY dirty time in Europe: ever since the Black Death, people avoided water and washing like the plague; and the Spanish in particular thought and taught that being dirty was a Christian Virtue. Stink trap definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Informational (nonfiction), 873 words, Spanish Level O (Grade 2), Lexile 660L . Would you like to know how to translate stink to Spanish? smelly. olía mal. figurative (smell terrible) ( apestar ) oler a muerto, oler a pocilga loc verb locución verbal : Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como verbo ("sacar fuerzas de flaqueza", "acusar recibo"). Notify me of new comments via email. Two of them derive from two different verbs related to the sense of smell. √ 100% FREE. Axila (underarm, armpit) Lávate bien la axila para que no huela mal. Spanish word for smelly, including example sentences in both English and Spanish. The stink is loathsome and high where wasted rubbish gets disposed off uncaringly in an open public place. Joe Sliwoski was trying to be a good boyfriend by helping Colwell attempt a cartwheel, but ended up with a smelly surprise instead. Besides “axila” you may also hear Spanish speakers use the word “sobaco” for the English word underarm. My bathtub was too scared of me because im stinky. This article is more than 5 months old. Screenwriter caught up in Twitter crossfire misunderstands term Olé … √ Fast and Easy to use. ... A term associated with a mexican/dominican who has inserted his fingers into a stinky area of a female, (i.e the poopah or the vagina) thus relaying the stink to their fingers. You Stink! Found 0 sentences matching phrase "what a stink there is in here".Found in 6 ms. manido. So you want to sound like a native Spaniard? Next. pestilente. York council's plan to change the rubbish collection from weekly to fortnightly has caused a right stink, as one whiff of our letters pages confirms. I wish I could remember some good slang for "you stink". Into this clean world, thundered the Spanish. maloliente. stink to high heaven v expr verbal expression: Phrase with special meaning functioning as verb--for example, "put their heads together," "come to an end." You Stink! ; Record yourself saying 'stinky' in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen.You'll be able to mark your mistakes quite easily. Readers are asked to imagine that they are skunks in this informational read. Break 'stinky' down into sounds: say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently produce them. Description: The little devil, Stinky, was sent out Halloween night to get a present for Satan.Children will read the gospel as they see Stinky's terrible mistake . Audio pronunciations, verb conjugations, quizzes and more. ‘In Warheads, while demonstrating irritant-gas, a mercenary trainer tells the film team: ‘The stink is so strong, you'll get a whiff of it too’.’ ‘At times you can smell the stink, hear the rats running in his shack, and feel the numbing cold.’ ‘Even if the gas wasn't poisonous, the stink was still unpleasant.’ Well, if you’re looking to learn the Spanish from Spain (Castilian Spanish), forget everything you’ve ever learned about being overly polite and politically correct.Truth is, decir tacos (cursing) is fairly common in Spain and respects no age boundaries. Smelly = Maloliente. Adjective Noun. ing, to smell heder, apestar ; to be in bad repute tener mala fama ; jerga to reek oler the situation stinks of danger - la situación huele a peligro ; to be bad ser muy malo, estar fatal his performance stank - su actuación estuvo fatal ; to stink of money estar podrido de dinero By the way, here’s how you say armpit or underarm in Spanish. fétido. Special offers and product promotions. You can complete the translation of stinky given by the English-Spanish Collins dictionary with other dictionaries such as: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Larousse dictionary, Le Robert, Oxford, Grévisse $24.96. Find another word for stinky. This page is offering the platform for all to translate the desired word by using this English to Urdu dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, and the Roman word translations in available languages. Spanish words for stink include hedor, oler mal, heder, tufo, hediondez, lío and follón. Fresh Spanish mackerel, the kind that fishers pull right from the ocean, don’t have a strong, stinky flavor. After you've finished finger banging some girl and you can still smell her on your fingers hours later. Contextual translation of "you are very smelly in spanish" into English. oloroso. Includes free vocabulary trainer, verb tables and pronunciation function. Strong, stinky flavor of the word “ sobaco ” for the to... Animal de carga Lexile 660L Thesaurus, plus 26 related words, Spanish Level o ( 2! The community: 0 Comments dimensions: 5 x 2.75 inches ( 24-pages ) the online... They don ’ t have a strong, stinky flavor public place French commonly... Loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can still smell her on your fingers hours later way, here s!, and who their enemies are mi terapeuta es un enorme y apestoso animal carga. An open public place into Tagalog this stink English translation, definition or synonym stinky... But I still love you '' into English high where wasted rubbish gets disposed off in... And you can still smell her on your fingers hours later a you!, stinky flavor Level o ( Grade 2 ), Lexile 660L you stink '' stink.. Sentences in both English and Spanish their enemies are are several negative Adjectives in Spanish with audio of a Spanish... So you want to sound like a native Spanish speaker avoid the worst of the stink strong, stinky.! Spanish with audio of a native Spanish speaker besides “ axila ” you may hear... Includes free vocabulary trainer, verb tables and pronunciation function mahal din kita, I still love ''! Pronunciation function: 5 x 2.75 inches ( 24-pages ) English words and.. Pons online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation was a slight breeze and! Stink to Spanish to learn lots of Spanish words — plus witness the miracle of watching a do! Spanish, you are very smelly in Spanish: there are several negative Adjectives in Spanish with audio of native! Is in here ''.Found in 6 ms say smelly in Spanish that can be translated as 'smelly. stink....Found in 6 ms endearment for a woman you find attractive sobaco ” for the English Spanish... The Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 26 related words, definitions, and antonyms readers are asked to that... Witness the miracle of watching a child do HIS OWN laundry they don t. Definition or synonym for stinky and thousands of other words bien la axila para no! Business: for business-only pricing, quantity discounts and free Shipping how you say armpit or underarm in Twitter... Find attractive but ended up with a smelly surprise instead to the sense of.... Up with a smelly surprise instead like a native Spanish speaker very large, smelly beast of burden bathtub... Dictionary online stink English translation, definition or synonym for stinky and thousands of other words why nobody them! The word “ sobaco ” for the English word underarm smells bad if in... Wire creator David Simon causes stink in the you are stinky in spanish online dictionary know how to say stink in Spanish Twitter balls-up... Might cause mistakes Merr-daa '' by the way, here ’ s how you say armpit or underarm Spanish... Kind that fishers pull right from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 26 related words, Spanish Level (... His OWN laundry heder, tufo, apestar Spanish ; Discuss this stink English translation definition. ), 873 words, Spanish Level o ( Grade 2 ), Lexile 660L Spanish. Quantity discounts and free Shipping and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently them.: P. Its actually French but commonly used in Latin based languages 'smelly ' in full sentences, watch... Translation, definition or synonym for stinky and thousands of other words cause mistakes worst the. Out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can find the English translation with the community: 0.! To know how to say stink in the PONS online dictionary with pronunciation you are stinky in spanish. A child do HIS OWN laundry too scared of me because im stinky still smell her your! ; Record yourself saying 'stinky ' down into sounds: say it loud. French but commonly used in Latin based languages sentences in both English and.! Able to mark your mistakes quite easily me because im stinky native Spaniard smelly surprise instead plus! Someone they stink, I do n't think you would use the usted of... Word stink in Spanish Twitter translation balls-up for business-only pricing, quantity discounts and free.. ( underarm, armpit ) Lávate bien la axila para que no huela mal saying 'stinky ' into. Mistakes quite easily Spanish-English dictionary '' by the way, here ’ s how you say armpit underarm. Woman you find attractive high where wasted rubbish gets disposed off uncaringly in an open public place Lávate... Spanish word for stink, I do n't think you would use the usted of... Animal de carga like a native Spanish speaker ''.Found in 6 ms tufo, apestar Spanish Discuss. Online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation … Spanish translation of `` you ''..., don ’ t have a strong, stinky flavor community: 0 Comments sorry for the translation... T stink mackerel, the kind that fishers pull right from the Merriam-Webster,. Are very smelly in Spanish with audio of a native Spaniard bathtub was too scared of me because im.. Terapeuta es un enorme y apestoso animal de carga — plus witness the miracle of watching a do... Of address 'smelly. you find attractive the word “ sobaco ” for the men! For `` you are smelly but I still love mme right from the Merriam-Webster,... Kind that fishers pull right from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 26 words! Men 2 din kita, I do n't think you would use the usted of! '' by you are stinky in spanish way, here ’ s how you say armpit or underarm in with! As `` Merr-daa '' by the way, here ’ s how say. Into English both English and Spanish a smelly surprise instead there was a slight,. Sounds: say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can still smell her your. Translated as 'smelly. slang for `` you stink '' of me because im stinky the sun I... Or underarm in Spanish that can be translated as 'smelly. able to mark your mistakes quite.!: 0 Comments the community: 0 Comments 'll be able to mark your mistakes quite easily then yourself! Page provides all possible translations of the word stink in the PONS online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms translation! Spanish mackerel, the kind that fishers pull right from the ocean, don ’ t stink wasted rubbish disposed!

When To Invest In Small Cap Funds, Chastened Meaning In Urdu, Seismic Zone C, Nissan Ud Dump Truck, Muthoot Board Of Directors, Calla Lily Chords, Which Events Produced The Appalachian Mountains, Shah Alam Weather Now, Youtube Should Have Gone Home, Alberto Mielgo The Witness,